RUSSIA - WNBA star Brittney Griner, Detained @ Sheremetyevo International Airport, 2022 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1656368209571.png
1656368227847.png
WNBA star Brittney Griner's detention in Russia has been extended through Dec. 20, according to reports.

''The decision was made during a preliminary hearing that Griner attended on Monday, Russia's state-run TASS reported.

Griner is expected to remain in custody throughout this time, according to The Associated Press.

The WNBA star did not respond to an ABC News reporter's question as she walked out of the courtroom on Monday. The next hearing is scheduled for July 1, when her trial is expected to begin.

Griner was detained at Sheremetyevo International Airport in Russia on Feb. 17 after she was accused of carrying vape cartridges containing hashish oil, which is illegal in Russia.

"Our position for some time on this has been very clear. Brittney Griner should not be detained. She should not be detained for a single day longer," State Department spokesperson Ned Price said on June 14.''

I can't believe she's been held for 4 months already. Awful.

But the Russians will be in no hurry.
She was very silly to travel overseas with hashish oil. But in some countries, a little oversight, or something minor with drugs can cost you your life.

Sadly, she is everything the Russians don't like: she's black, gay, a drug carrier, and an American.

I think Russia will come down heavy on her with a long prison sentence and make an example of her, trying to show the US up for being powerless.

MOO.

I can't believe she's been held for 4 months already. Awful.

But the Russians will be in no hurry.
She was very silly to travel overseas with hashish oil. But in some countries, a little oversight, or something minor with drugs can cost you your life.

Sadly, she is everything the Russians don't like: she's black, gay, a drug carrier, and an American.

I think Russia will come down heavy on her with a long prison sentence and make an example of her, trying to show the US up for being powerless.

MOO.
the maximum for this she can get is 10 years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine