SANDRA BIRCHMORE, Stoughton, MA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one has been arrested? I don't understand why not. Even if it's just for statutory rape. Someone needs to be cooling their heels in jail.

IMO, JMO, and all other disclaimers.
Because they were cops, it's so unfair. Like women's lives mean nothing to any of the people in charge. HEY Matthew, William and Robert: you are disgusting humans. She wasn't just a toy for you to play with. How would you feel if some dude was using your daughter for their own sick urges starting when she was 15? You cool with that? And their poor wives are caught in a nightmare. How to proceed in life knowing someone you loved enough to marry is a monster capable of this? If they are raising children together, how can they trust that the kids have a daddy who will model behavior to make them thrive in life? It's all such a gut punch. We all need to be vigilant knowing what we know about the predators lurking in our society. These guys seem to have gotten a pass...for now. They are so lucky I don't live in that state anymore bc revenge would be tempting, but I am not that kind of person. The law will deal with them soon enough.

No, not to garner sympathy, it's for justice. Justice for Sandra Birchmore. Say her name, Sandra Birchmore. moo

@TedDanielnews

Lawyer for former Stoughton Police Officer William Farwell wants POST Commission to hide Sandra Birchmore's identity (they use her initials "SB") in his legal fight against decertification because Farwell's lawyer says "The only reason to interject SB’s name is to garner sympathy"

Last edited:

U.S. Attorney Massachusetts

@DMAnews1

#BREAKING U.S. Attorney to host press conference TODAY at 1:45 pm to announce the arrest and charges against a former Stoughton Police Officer in connection w/ the death of a young woman. Valid credentials from accredited media organization required.

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpeg
    IMG_2812.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
    IMG_2814.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
@TedDanielnews

#25 Investigates just confirmed that former Stoughton Police Detective Matthew Farwell has been indicted by Federal Authorities in Boston for the death of Sandra Birchmore who was pregnant at the time of her death.

The case was originally investigated by the Norfolk DA’s Office.

I’m hearing the Feds developed new information since that investigation that lead to this indictment.

12:06 PM · Aug 28, 2024

The Matthew Farwell indictment was filed yesterday under seal.

According to court records, he is scheduled for arraignment today in courtroom 22 at federal court in Boston

12:17 PM · Aug 28, 2024

The indictment against Matthew Farwell reads “killing a victim/witness”
It shows Farwell’s address as Easton

12:26 PM · Aug 28, 2024

Page 2 of Matthew Farwell indictment says he killed Sandra Birchmore by strangulation and then staged her apartment to make it look like a suicide

1724863689891.png

Breaking New Statement from Norfolk DA's Office on indictment of former Stoughton Detective Matthew Farwell for the "killing" of Sandra Birchmore:

"The Birchmore investigation has remained open and active, but as you know we do not comment extensively on active investigations.

That work has included collaboration with local police, the Attorney General of the Commonwealth, and the FBI, as each entity has unique resources and jurisdiction. Two State Police officers assigned to the Norfolk District Attorney's Office were at the command post for the operation when the apprehension was made in Revere. We look forward to supporting and assisting Federal authorities as they pursue this prosecution."

U.S. Attorney Massachusetts
@DMAnews1

#BREAKING U.S. Attorney to host press conference TODAY at 1:45 pm to announce the arrest and charges against a former Stoughton Police Officer in connection w/ the death of a young woman. Valid credentials from accredited media organization required.

Finally after pushing and never giving up and letting her clear murder from day one, Sandra’s aunt and her just a regular small town staunch friends and supporters, DID THIS what we’re seeing today. How could the extremely obvious lie of her suicide let be settled as just that? Locally it was a fact he killed her and why. All of it. Speaker cannot say at this presser but please get them all that let her killer be free for the past few years.

Last edited:
Item #7 is interesting as it suggests some involvement by others in the department. Will anyone else also be facing charges? Or are they cooperating with the Feds?1724870373566.png

And what about the initial, botched investigation into Sandra's death by the Canton PD? Notably, the investigators failed to turn up incriminating texts and mounds of other tech evidence that showed the relationship between Farwell and Birchmore. Was it just incompetence or were they covering for Farwell?

Affidavit of FBI Special Agent Chenee Castruita (US v. Matthew Farwell) Sandra Birchmore Murder:

Other text messages between FARWELL and Birchmore demonstrate his sexual interest in minors.

On June 15, 2019, FARWELL and Birchmore exchanged text messages in which they discussed role-playing during their next sexual encounter. FARWELL asked Birchmore how old she was going to pretend to be during that encounter. When Birchmore responded “14,” FARWELL replied with a smiley face emoji. In another conversation between FARWELL and Birchmore on February 21, 2020, FARWELL describes pinning Birchmore down during sex and asks her: “Will you say Matt stop I’m 13 I’m not ready for this omfg please stop.

“I have also reviewed several text messages from 2020 in which FARWELL instructs Birchmore to act as if he were her older brother coming into her room at night.”

Birchmore’s Final Days

On January 24, 2021, approximately one week prior to Birchmore’s death, she communicated with Person 8 about FARWELL. BIRCHMORE: Soo the father came by last night it was like a complete 360 change
PERSON 8: 180? BIRCHMORE: Yeah

Last edited:
Item #7 is interesting as it suggests some involvement by others in the department. Will anyone else also be facing charges? Or are they cooperating with the Feds?View attachment 527496

And what about the initial, botched investigation into Sandra's death by the Canton PD? Notably, the investigators failed to turn up incriminating texts and mounds of other tech evidence that showed the relationship between Farwell and Birchmore. Was it just incompetence or were they covering for Farwell?
Covering but speaker cannot get into anything but this case he stated . He did say ongoing investigation which gives us great hope!

The charge of killing a witness or victim carries a mandatory sentence of death or life in prison. Sentences are imposed by a federal district court judge based upon the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and statutes which govern the determination of a sentence in a criminal case

Affidavit of FBI Special Agent Chenee Castruita (US v. Matthew Farwell) Sandra Birchmore Murder:

Other text messages between FARWELL and Birchmore demonstrate his sexual interest in minors.

On June 15, 2019, FARWELL and Birchmore exchanged text messages in which they discussed role-playing during their next sexual encounter. FARWELL asked Birchmore how old she was going to pretend to be during that encounter. When Birchmore responded “14,” FARWELL replied with a smiley face emoji. In another conversation between FARWELL and Birchmore on February 21, 2020, FARWELL describes pinning Birchmore down during sex and asks her: “Will you say Matt stop I’m 13 I’m not ready for this omfg please stop.

“I have also reviewed several text messages from 2020 in which FARWELL instructs Birchmore to act as if he were her older brother coming into her room at night.”

He has a child that his wife was in the hospital in labor at the time he went to kill Sandra. He has a twin cop brother but also no longer if remember. Cops were removed due to initial findings of ‘inappropriate sexual Conduct with Sandra. Can all be found for background.

Covering but speaker cannot get into anything but this case he stated . He did say ongoing investigation which gives us great hope!

One of the things mentioned in the press conference is that Birchmore was in the middle of doing laundry when she was killed.

Why that wouldn't raise questions for the investigators is beyond me.

One of the things mentioned in the press conference is that Birchmore was in the middle of doing laundry when she was killed.

Why that wouldn't raise questions for the investigators is beyond me.
Well it was covered up by them and also the strap that was used was not able to have been done by Sandra herself. They knew this. Never ever thought they’d be questioned as we know the same mentality as the same ones in JO’Ks death. Same‘police investigators.

Birchmore’s Final Days

On January 24, 2021, approximately one week prior to Birchmore’s death, she communicated with Person 8 about FARWELL. BIRCHMORE: Soo the father came by last night it was like a complete 360 change
PERSON 8: 180? BIRCHMORE: Yeah

That affidavit is something, and quite disturbing. Two new details in particular that were not previously known.
  • The pregnancy was planned. Farwell agreed to it so that Birchmore would not tell his wife about them. However, she wanted him involved with the pregnancy (attending doctors' appointments / being with her during labor / signing the birth certificate) and he was becoming increasingly furious at her
  • According to Apple Health data, the last steps she ever took were at 9:40pm on 2/1/21, just a few minutes before surveillance video shows Farwell leaving her apartment.

The pregnancy was planned. Farwell agreed to it so that Birchmore would not tell his wife about their affair. However, she wanted him involved with the pregnancy (attending doctors' appointments / being with her during labor / signing the birth certificate) and he was becoming increasingly furious at her
1000017034.jpg

Am I understanding correctly, his wife was at the hospital and in labor with their first child, and he chose then to see Birchmore? (No words.) And that's when he killed her?
I remember that was a local statement but I am now not sure as fact. He did kill her as did not want it known to wife etc Of course Sandra told friends and it wouid of gotten out I’d think anyway he fathered her child to be. His rotten and sick self all along cared only for his own short sighted self preservation. This is what happens Farwell in the real world

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudesgirl
Back