Sandra Bullock moves out of family home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that they met over the internet and that she told a girlfriend (who was the person being interviewed) that Jesse was emailing her and she was excited because he's famous and it evolved from there. This was the day after the news broke I think.

Nazis aren't nice people.

As with most high profile stories, the meeting is reported a couple of different ways. Time will tell and it probably doesn't matter either way. What a nightmare for the innocent parties.

I have also seen it reported that Jesse left his 8 month pregnant wife for Sandy, and then other reports that show that they filed seperation papers very close to conception and filed for divorce in the eighth month, putting SB on the seen after they broke up.

See that's the whole point. It's all this rumor and gossip. Some stuff I saw said she was a good clean cut girl in highschool, but not amish. IDK and don't really care about her. She wanted her 15 min of fame and she sure as heck got it and it's been none to flattering for her. I can only hope they money she made off the story has been worth it. People never forget stuff like this, and it will follow her forever. The important thing is Jesse and Sandra handle this together and hopefully they can ignore all the talk.

I agree. I don't know what to believe. It is puzzling as to what Sandra saw in JJ to begin with other than she knew he was his own person as far as his vocation - a tough guy who offered her outward protection - a shield of sorts from the outside. Too bad not from the inside - he scammed SB on that one.

No matter what, I blame him first and the woman second. He publically stated something like he deserves everything he's got coming to him in the future - oh boy how big of him. Maybe he's a masochist.

She gave an interview on one of those Entertainment shows that air late afternoon/early evening (can't recall which one). She said that she was raised Amish and that she left at 16, never looked back.

See that's the whole point. It's all this rumor and gossip. Some stuff I saw said she was a good clean cut girl in highschool, but not amish. IDK and don't really care about her. She wanted her 15 min of fame and she sure as heck got it and it's been none to flattering for her. I can only hope they money she made off the story has been worth it. People never forget stuff like this, and it will follow her forever. The important thing is Jesse and Sandra handle this together and hopefully they can ignore all the talk.

At this point, I hope Sandra moves on. If he needs this kind of stuff in his life it's fruitless for someone who doesn't to try to live up to his needs. It's another form of addiction where a person cannot be satisfied or refrain from their form of 'pleasure' imo.

She gave an interview on one of those Entertainment shows that air late afternoon/early evening (can't recall which one). She said that she was raised Amish and that she left at 16, never looked back.

I saw that too, Woe. The words came straight out of her mouth. However, people are coming forward from her hometown saying that she is lying about being raised Amish and also lying about her age. She is 32, not 24 years old. Her ex-husband also called her a liar. There are a couple of interviews out there online with her. I don't have to know someone personally to form an opinion of them, and well let's just say I don't have a high opinion of this girl already. She's a stripper with two young boys. I'm sorry, but I just think that is so immoral. Strip all you want when you are just taking care of you, but when you bring children into this world - find another occupation! JMO!!!

Regarding Janine, Jesse's ex, WOW! If she conspired to set Jesse and Michele up - that's just horrible! I agree with Impatientredhead in that it doesn't minimize what Jesse has done, but it just goes to show how low people will go (if this is all true). Just terrible!

My problem here is there is so much he said she said junk floating around. Sandra and Jesse are noticeably silent on everything. .

Respectfully snipped.
2sisters, I get where you are coming from. There is a lot of conflicting information out there, but Jesse did come out with a statement saying that because of his actions he has embarrassed and humiliated his wife and (I think) he added that he was sorry.

Respectfully snipped.
2sisters, I get where you are coming from. There is a lot of conflicting information out there, but Jesse did come out with a statement saying that because of his actions he has embarrassed and humiliated his wife and (I think) he added that he was sorry.

I don't think this is going to go far with Sandra. She's a very strong woman, and I think she'll move forward and never look back.

Sandra seems to be waaaay too good of a person to have been mixed up with such a loser.

I hope she stays far away from him and finds a decent man who will love and cherish her. She doesn't need this BS.

I don't think this is going to go far with Sandra. She's a very strong woman, and I think she'll move forward and never look back.
Me either Trino! I hope the reports are true that she has already moved out from the family home. I know her mother has passed away, but I hope she has other family support. Her situation must be so tough - not only did she move away from Jesse, but Sunny too. No doubt she loved that little girl.

I am by no means excusing the behavior of those involved. I am just saying it's between Sandra and Jesse. These people making a profit with their photos and stories need to back off. It makes it impossible for them to come to a resolution in this, whether they stay together or part ways. i wouldn't blame her if she wanted to part ways
As far as judging the people involved, it's fine to form your opions on someone, that's great. I just have far too many flaws and foibles and too much of a less than perfect past to pass judgement on anyone for anything. And not enough time on my hands either for that matter. I have been on the recieving end of gossip and harsh judgements that were far from the truth by someone who really knew nothing about me and it hurts. They were way off the mark but people still listened and took it to heart.
IMO, you really should know somebody before passing judgement on them. Basing your opinion of someone from hearsay, in my experience, gets a person nowhere.

At this point, I hope Sandra moves on. If he needs this kind of stuff in his life it's fruitless for someone who doesn't to try to live up to his needs. It's another form of addiction where a person cannot be satisfied or refrain from their form of 'pleasure' imo.

Amen, Woe!

It's human nature to judge 2sisters. We all do it - even on a subconscious level. I had to study it in depth in a college course (for a design degree). I too have been judged and I know where you are coming from, and believe me I know it hurts sometimes. Vicious things have been said about me in my small town. Most of it because I came from nothing and married "up" so to speak. I got called a gold digger and worse. I've put up with this non-sense for 25 years (still married to the same man too). So I truly know how it feels to be judged. However, I've watched the interviews and videos of Ms. McGee. She put herself out there. As human being I can't help but see her in a negative light at this point. She went after a married man, had an affair with him, sold her story to the tabloids for money, strips for a living, etc. She may have some redeeming qualities, but I haven't seen those yet. By the way, even if you see her in a good light - that is still considered "judgement".

I dont think ink makes you trashy-but that is JMO. I can see exactly why Jesse went for Sandra-she is not apparently hung up quite so much on appearance in that she feels the need to alter her own to fit an ideal. Again JMO.

I wish them well and hope it works out best for both....

Grew up ultra conservative...had some fun in my day...two weeks ago (I am 47) at a tattoo party at a friends' home in memorium to her son who died 32 of us got tattoos on our foot. I love mine...it is feminine and beautiful..small and delicate and it relates to my adopted nephew and my music that we shared...now with my Treble Clef...my music and Mattie will be on me and in me forever. I have learned to never say never. I think gravity won't affect it so much on my foot. :crazy:

It's human nature to judge 2sisters. We all do it - even on a subconscious level. I had to study it in depth in a college course (for a design degree). I too have been judged and I know where you are coming from, and believe me I know it hurts sometimes. Vicious things have been said about me in my small town. Most of it because I came from nothing and married "up" so to speak. I got called a gold digger and worse. I've put up with this non-sense for 25 years (still married to the same man too). So I truly know how it feels to be judged. However, I've watched the interviews and videos of Ms. McGee. She put herself out there. As human being I can't help but see her in a negative light at this point. She went after a married man, had an affair with him, sold her story to the tabloids for money, strips for a living, etc. She may have some redeeming qualities, but I haven't seen those yet. By the way, even if you see her in a good light - that is still considered "judgement".

Exactly. We judge everyone that we form an opinion about as a public figure. In today's day and age choosing to be a public figure comes with great scrutiny.

I don't exactly see her in a favorable light. I don't know much about her except that she sold her story, thus selling Sandra and her family out. That is very low. her actions were sleazy and low. But as a person i don't know her, and probably don't want to either.
I know seeing someone in a good light is a judgement so to speak, I am referring to it in a mean way.

sounds like Sandra is drawing her line in the sand as to what she will not tolerate. So I am going to have to believe that his statement regarding 97% of the story being made up is BS. Bio mom of Jesse's daughter is taking him back to court for visitation rights-who is really going to lose out here? The child who was just given probably the most stable year of her life...nice work JJ.

Finally, a woman willing to stand up to an unfaithful husband!

Although I hate to see anyone divorce, after Bill Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, Mark Sandford, John Edwards, Tiger Woods, I'm tired of this "stand by your man" stuff. I absolutely hate to see a woman trampled, which IMO, is what happened to all of the women involved in these affairs. I can't say that second chances don't work, but certainly not for Sanford or Edwards; Tiger is 50-50. By the way, are Bill and Hillary actually living together?

Finally, a woman willing to stand up to an unfaithful husband!

Although I hate to see anyone divorce, after Bill Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, Mark Sandford, John Edwards, Tiger Woods, I'm tired of this "stand by your man" stuff. I absolutely hate to see a woman trampled, which IMO, is what happened to all of the women involved in these affairs. I can't say that second chances don't work, but certainly not for Sanford or Edwards; Tiger is 50-50. By the way, are Bill and Hillary actually living together?
BBM...have they ever since Monica ;) ?? I heard some pretty compelling stories that Hillary was living in an apt in Georgetown rather than the WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez