Sandusky (and Dorothy) Future

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First person in line last night was a Penn State freshman. 10:30 p.m. per Jean C.

It's great they are live-streaming. It's too bad that the judge lives in the early 20th Century. What I wouldn't do for cameras in the courtroom.

It's great they are live-streaming. It's too bad that the judge lives in the early 20th Century. What I wouldn't do for cameras in the courtroom.

Me too. Especially to hear the Victims speak. I cant even imagine the pain and emotion in their voices. They deserve the world to hear. Would love to hear the disgust in the Judge's voice too :moo:

I felt like I was going to :puke: when the audio clip was played with JS talking about the "disgusting acts" that he's been accused of and that his wife has been his only sex partner.

I did not know that cams were not allowed. What do they plan on streaming?

The victims might not want cameras in the courtroom.

Reporters will dash outdoors to announce the sentence as soon as it's rendered.

lol, what a waste. So I have wasted the last hour and now they want me to waste the next 2 hours, all for news that will come after the fact. I see no difference in this and just refreshing yahoo.

I had planned on mowing before it got hot but blew it off for this????????

It also looks like there is a pobium w/mikes for pressers after the hearing.

Sentence: No less than 30 years no more than 60 years.

Classified as sexually violent predator.

JS looks pizzed.

IMHO, that means that when he's, oh, 88, IF HE SHOWS REMORSE, he MIGHT get out on probation and listed as a violent sex offender.

Good. The rest of his natural life :great:

Jerry #Sandusky will spend 30 to 60 years in prison for molesting 10 boys. Tune in to @InSession for details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back