Sarcasm....Snark....and otherwise Unprofessional Behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
now that he has made his opening staterment, this deserves its own space:

“I sincerely believe that when we have finally spoken, everyone, and I mean everyone, will sit back and say, ‘Now, I understand. That explains it,’

I wonder if he actually "sincerely believed" that or if he mis spoke? Because "everyone" falls a little short. In this case, everyone would seem to mean "hardly anyone."

Another little thing to point out..when Baez is getting balled out good and proper he does this weird thing with his mouth. He bites his lip and pulls it to the side as if in a sneer or an attempt to stop a sneer or to stop himself from blowing a gasket, it is absolutely appallingly fascinating to watch because to me he seems to be right on the edge with a trigger temper and also he has such a lack of control on himself that he telegraphs to the world what he is thinking and feeling - so not good for a defense lawyer! Anyway, I've seen him do it a few times now and he did it again today which reminded me...

1. I first saw it at the hearing when he was sanctioned by the court.
2. I next saw it at the Frye Hearings when he was trying to rescind his agreement with the State and Ann Finnell had to haul his butt out of court quick smart before he put his foot into an even bigger hole.
3. Today he did it again when the Judge was discussing the felonies coming in.

I just had to get this down somewhere and it probably fits here.

So you thought Baez had given up the Red Bull?

Think again.

On the day of opening statements I watched the video again and Baez is clearly swigging out of a water bottle that contains a coloured liquid which looks exactly like Red Bull - he's chug, chug, chugging away as LDB gives her opening. And to think I thought it was his amateur dramatic skills that had been put into play when he gave his oh so theatrical "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" LOL

So, you know me, I like to watch him like a hawk :) and today I noticed he gave William some money (aha I thought, what's this about? ) sometime later we see Baez sipping out of a large cup, kinda similar to the one he had in the Frye Hearing.

Hmm, has Medina been demoted? Is William the new errand boy? Will Baez ever be able to break his love of high caffeine products?

Stay tuned for further updates.

I noticed that little money exchange too. It is weird that they had to do the cash transaction in public on camera. How much are Red Bulls? A couple bucks. They couldn't wait until after court to pay up? It just seems awkward, imo.

Two dollars a day for eight weeks adds up - I would insist on cash up front too
Just saying .....

You have to go look at R Hornsby's blog today- I won't post a link because I am not sure if WS would want me too, but you HAVE to read the article he links to ' Just to show you there are other Jose Baez and Cheney Masons out there parading around -- A bad lawyering combination'.. :rolleyes:

Hi ZsaZsa,

Mr. Hornsby's blog is always welcomed at Websleuths :)

Sorry it's so late but is this Hornsby's latest entry?

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Another little thing to point out..when Baez is getting balled out good and proper he does this weird thing with his mouth. He bites his lip and pulls it to the side as if in a sneer or an attempt to stop a sneer or to stop himself from blowing a gasket, it is absolutely appallingly fascinating to watch because to me he seems to be right on the edge with a trigger temper and also he has such a lack of control on himself that he telegraphs to the world what he is thinking and feeling - so not good for a defense lawyer! Anyway, I've seen him do it a few times now and he did it again today which reminded me...

1. I first saw it at the hearing when he was sanctioned by the court.
2. I next saw it at the Frye Hearings when he was trying to rescind his agreement with the State and Ann Finnell had to haul his butt out of court quick smart before he put his foot into an even bigger hole.
3. Today he did it again when the Judge was discussing the felonies coming in.

I've also noticed that he does this head & shoulder kinda rolling/jerky movement when things are not going his way. His head will dip down to the left and he'll shrug his shoulders, or do both at the same time...

Man, I hate having to wait until the weekends to watch most of the videos of the trial! Working 2 jobs sucks, lol...

TY once again to all of you that provide such great descriptions of what's going on during the day. I can read at my full time job (when I have a few minutes & during lunch) but can't post from there. Know that I'm with all of you wishing for Justice for Caylee. :rocker:

Hi ya - have to thank "A News Junkie" for the avatar, I think they did the screen cap yesterday - I have to admit every time I see it, it does make me laugh.

That pen clicking is really starting to wind me up - I wish someone would tell Baez straight up it is ANNOYING.

BBM

CM's umbrella needs glitter :innocent:

OMG, was that not the worst display today, but your honor, it was unprofessional, it shows bias, and they picked me last for kickball, wah. Sheesh, he should be embarrassed, and where the H is the rest of his team? Hiding I think

I would like to be the one to read her verdict: The People vs Casey Marie Anthony on this 17th day of July, 2011, find you Not Guilty...Oh hang on, Guilty, my bad, it says Guilty...No no woah, does that say N.O.T.? or no.. just Guilty? Guilty right? OK everyone take your seat, someone get my glasses! (just mess with the kid before she goes bye bye)

Don't really know where to put this but I found out that Baez and Richard Gabriel became friends on facebook sometime between 13 - 19 February 2010.

Wonder if Baez defriended him after Gabriel waved bye bye?

Whaddya wanna bet Jose's next career move after ICA is rotting away in jail is to be Fox News new legal correspondent or contributor? I can see it now, sitting behind the desk with his smirky attitude a la Mark Fuhrman. Unfortunately, this may be the last time this dude can complain about "slave wages." He'll make millions as a talking head.....

Whaddya wanna bet Jose's next career move after ICA is rotting away in jail is to be Fox News new legal correspondent or contributor? I can see it now, sitting behind the desk with his smirky attitude a la Mark Fuhrman. Unfortunately, this may be the last time this dude can complain about "slave wages." He'll make millions as a talking head.....

Maybe he'll get Geraldo Rivera's job, now would't that be poetic justice :crazy:

Hi ZsaZsa,

Mr. Hornsby's blog is always welcomed at Websleuths :)

Sorry it's so late but is this Hornsby's latest entry?

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

This was not good news, folks. On the other hand, I do think HHJBP is doing the best he can and has already demonstrated a rather prodigious talent. His professionalism is apparent every day in his dealings with both sides. If a successful appeal results from the actions regarding the ruling on untimely motion for the video editing, so be it. As for the ineffective counsel, that is, unfortunately, becoming a matter of record and thus fair game for an appeal. Thank you for the link, Trish!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back