Satan Blinds The Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kins of agree on BBM. However, IMO, it depends on situation/theory/scenario (again, deducted from behavior observation):

- If BDI with JR and PR staging then SBTC is religious reference that BOTH Ramseys can relate, agree and bond;
- If PDI then SBTC is part of the message to John...so, John will understand who did it and why; it's very personnal 'victory' for PR;
- If JDI then SBTC is random reference, possibly picked-up from his prior military service plaque.
jmo

CBM
Or if JDI, AND PR wrote the note but was not involved beyond that, I believe it was an intentional clue that she believed would lead back to JR. Either Subic Bay, or Small Biz Tech Coalition.

Or if JDI, and wrote the RN, then I believe SBTC is meant to point to PR and Saved By The Cross. Victory could be his "victory" that he kept JB from exposing him for the filthy slime he is.

:moo:

I still think S.B.T.C stood for Saved By The Cross because you see that phrase in charismatic circles and Patsy probably became more religious after getting cancer, its a common reaction to facing you death, I know when I had cancer (gone now) it prompted me to really get serious about my faith, so I imagine Patsy got very into religious things because of that, also the word Victory as in you died victorious (meaning you died in Christ) and Patsy probably felt that JB died "victorious" meaning she went to heaven as an innocent being in Christ. The only part I can't figure out is why Patsy would sign it that way when it clearly (in my opinion) points to her as writing the note.

Funny anyone should mention this. Lately, I've been wondering. Hear me out, folks.

Someone said a while back that PR rationalized the "real" perp as the devil. Speaking for myself, that's not a ridiculous idea.

Look, I was raised in the Catholic faith, and have re-embraced it after some time of wandering. I believe in God, and in the devil. For me, the devil is not some camp-comedy figure with red skin and a tail--he is real and he is POWERFUL. Moreover, he is motivated purely by spite and hatred. I can see how he would think it a great slap in the face to God to possess a Christian mother, her soul weakened by illness, fatigue and anger, into killing her beloved daughter on Christmas Day, leaving one dead and one in pain for the rest of her life.

Crazy, isn't it?

Funny anyone should mention this. Lately, I've been wondering. Hear me out, folks.

Someone said a while back that PR rationalized the "real" perp as the devil. Speaking for myself, that's not a ridiculous idea.

Look, I was raised in the Catholic faith, and have re-embraced it after some time of wandering. I believe in God, and in the devil. For me, the devil is not some camp-comedy figure with red skin and a tail--he is real and he is POWERFUL. Moreover, he is motivated purely by spite and hatred. I can see how he would think it a great slap in the face to God to possess a Christian mother, her soul weakened by illness, fatigue and anger, into killing her beloved daughter on Christmas Day, leaving one dead and one in pain for the rest of her life.

Crazy, isn't it?

You know it isn't SD - especially with the possibility that not only PR, but another in that Christian household might have been vulnerable to the power of Satan.

Is it possible there was an additional human force, provoked by Satan, that might have fanned the flames that fired up Patsy enough to drive her to such uncontrollable actions?

The indictment by the GJ was against both Patsy and John.

Crazy, isn't it?

Yes :great:

Dave, you seem like a smart guy - I hope that theory ISN'T in your book.

Yep, the devil made me do it.
In the event that someone in your family, or you yourself committed such a heinous crime, how very convenient to consider satan to be actually to blame.

Among the many inconsistent things in the R’s statements and in the RN, the Acronym SBTC has always been puzzling to me. If RN assumed to be written by PR, I never got why PR would want to leave a clue to her identity in the note by inferring “Saved by the Cross” after “victory”. It also doesn’t make sense if this is conceived to be a RN written by an evil kidnapper, who wouldn’t particularly be looking at being saved.

OTOH, there’s numerous references to Satan and Satan blinding people to the truth in many biblical interpretations. Could it be in the RN writer’s mind this kidnapping/killing is a Victory for Satan? I think a reference to Satan makes more sense: Satan blinds the children, or Satan betrays the child. I don’t know, I feel a bit foolish expressing this idea, but there it is.

You know it isn't SD - especially with the possibility that not only PR, but another in that Christian household might have been vulnerable to the power of Satan.

Is it possible there was an additional human force, provoked by Satan, that might have fanned the flames that fired up Patsy enough to drive her to such uncontrollable actions?

The indictment by the GJ was against both Patsy and John.

I would agree with that.

Yes :great:

Dave, you seem like a smart guy - I hope that theory ISN'T in your book.

You can rest easy, wonderllama.

That said, I don't think it's crazy to believe in the devil. I mean, can you think of a better explanation for Lin Wood??

You can rest easy, wonderllama.

That said, I don't think it's crazy to believe in the devil. I mean, can you think of a better explanation for Lin Wood??

I can actually, but I think calling him the devil probably suits ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back