Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, still it seems incredible that Casey apparently had used this alias before, then she actually found a real ZFG, who became "Zani."

Somebody said that the nickname for Zenaida would not be Zani ... Also, that the pronunciation for Zenaida in Spanish is "Su Nahida"

So, it's very confusing how Casey got this person's name ... I'm very curious about this.

Thanks for the help with pronunciation. That's much different from what is being used.

Well, even though it's off topic, I keep coming back to this. It's amazing that Moon noticed this detail. I thought it resembled KC's writing without even looking at a sample too.
I've found something else, too! But I don't want to post off topic. How do I know where to put it gang? It's directly related to Sawgrass and those same docs about the old tenants.

I've found something else, too! But I don't want to post off topic. How do I know where to put it gang? It's directly related to Sawgrass and those same docs about the old tenants.

how about the parking lot....start a new thread if needed????

Wow I just found this thread after months of being a member...any way I have read over and over again about LEO not searching Sawgrass apts but just maybe IMO Davidk said there are security cameras and just maybe giving LE the benefit here maybe they were able to veiw said cameras(alot are on DVR theses days) and knew she lied and there was no reason to waste any more precious time searching her ghost trail.....just a thought

I am still here. Do you have something you need to ask?
If you're still around...can you refresh my memory...were there cameras facing the apt./ landing Casey spoke about? Also...are there cameras monitoring the entrance and exit of vehicles? Do you happen to know how long the tape is good for before it's taped over?

PS- I'm sorry noone ever responded back in January.

I think David K said he saw two cameras at the office, one facing toward the entrance/exit, and one facing toward the pool. I don't know if the one toward the pool would include any view of the #210 landing. I guess probably not if it was really pointing straight at the pool. Aerial view posted again for reference, thanks again to David for answering questions here.

DIAGRAM.jpg

Here is a cheap diagram.

A- APT 210
B-Sawgrass Dumpster
C -Security gate
D Shopping Center Dumpster
E Shopping Center Dumpster
F- Main Office

Hope this helps

I have to admit I missed some of this back at the time, wish I'd seen it! I didn't know about the repairs to the railing, for example. Wow. I was interested reading just now David's mention about the cleaning crew, too (I had always wondered whether Casey's "nanny" had possibly worked as a cleaner at those apartments (and the other places Casey had alluded to in her interviews), i.e. Casey dropping Caylee off with the person wherever they were cleaning.)

Anyway, found everybody's posts here interesting. Glad to see this bumped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico