Sawgrass Resident Shares Insight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David, can you post some fliers up at Sawgrass for Caylee please? Like EVERYWHERE you can find a place? I just wish this place was not just totally disregarded, for even if it is not even but a half percent chance of being connected to Caylees disappearance, this is one place that should have fliers up more than all others. Thank if you can.

David,

Just wanted to say thanks for being here.

Come back, again!
David, thank you and if you are still answering questions, I'd like to know about Lake Tennesee across the street from Sawgrass Apts. I've heard it is fenced, but do you think a body could be taken there at night and disposed of? Also, is it possible that a person could enter apartment 210 and leave a "sleeping" child there for a length of time w/o being discovered? Thanks again.

David, thank you and if you are still answering questions, I'd like to know about Lake Tennesee across the street from Sawgrass Apts. I've heard it is fenced, but do you think a body could be taken there at night and disposed of? Also, is it possible that a person could enter apartment 210 and leave a "sleeping" child there for a length of time w/o being discovered? Thanks again.

If she was in the lake she likely would have been found by now. It is a small lake, that is fished and has homes all around it. The city maintains the one side of the lake that does not have homes and they do so on a weekly basis.

I also believe the vacant apartment theroy is not plausible.

Just also wanted to clear up the camera questions. I went out and walked and looked again last night and I can confirm at least two visible cameras on site.

Camera #1 is attached to the main office and faces directly at the security gate. The camera has an unobstructed view of all cars that are coming and going from the complex.

Camera #2 is attached to the main office and covers the entire pool area.

I am sure there are more but these are the two I am most familiar with. Of course the cameras are only as good as they work but it is possible there is existing surveillance footage that exists.

This is another photo that I have received from Theonly1. It is a picture of the lake in front of the Sawgrass appartments:

LakeatSawgrass.jpg

Bump. Due to people asking to see the access to Lake Tennessee from across the street from Sawgrass! Lake Tennessee is the lake in the background. The "pond" in front was due to the rain. This is when I parked at the driveway across from Sawgrass.

As you can see, there is absolutely nothing blocking my way from walking to the lake. It would take maybe 40 steps tops to get to the lake from the trunk of a car. [I don't think Caylee is here...just answering questions.]

I copied my posts on the other thread that I asked of David, his replies are in red!

Thanks for the offer to ask questions about Sawgrass! The news showed construction going on and it appeared to be that they were replacing railing and balcony repairs on the building that holds #210. Do you remember if the railing and/or balcony was in bad condition during the timerange of June 15 on? I ask this because I keep thinking of a possible accident there.

The apartment was vacant for some time up until late June when new tenants moved in. I imagine there was some need to repair that railing in order to make it suitable for new renters. The work started the day after the story hit the news.

Do you know if a picture of Caseys white 98 Pontiac Sunbird has been shown around there at all? There are people that may remember her car and not remember her. I believe in the LE docs, the detectives stated that they did do a door to door canvas with a sex offenders unit.

I believe they only went to Registered Sex Offenders homes of which there are none registered in Sawgrass. There was no one that has ever come to our door. Maybe I wasn't home :waitasec:

Casey stated that there was a little shed of some kind near the building. Can you tell us anymore about such a shed and what it might be used for?

Yes there is a shed. About another 50 yards past ZFG's apartment on the left. It is used for maintenance. There is also a maintenance storage unit directly across the sidewalk from ZFG's apartment. This is not a shed however, just a storage room as part of the main office.

I've looked for ages for a picture of the dumpster at SG but none are available. Can you give any info on it and its location?

Immediatley to the right when you come through the gates.

Thank you a million times for coming to our forum and making such a generous offer of help with the sawgrass mystery!

My new question:
Thanks for the quick replies! Those answers really helped to picture the area more! Are you aware if the Waste Management has a reg schedule as to certain days of the week for emptying dumpsters?
Another funny thing I found regarding the Sawgrass Apartments:

KC kept insisting that she left Caylee at #210, where she said ZG lived. She said that was the story she was sticking with. Why? We know she didn't leave her there, but take a look at this anyway:

In the doc dump dated 8/26/2008 I noticed something interesting.
(Follow the handwritten page numbers on the actual docs, not the pdf. numbers)

On page 51 there's a copy of the Sawgrass #210 lease that belonged to the evicted tenants, Joseph O. and Stacy A., dated 6/24/2006.

On page 52-53, there are copies of their lease renewal and an addendum for these tenants, dated 4/27/2007.

My first thought was, why is OCSO releasing the name of these evicted tenants? Probably to verify that ZG never lived there, but _how_ embarrassing for these poor people.

But then I noticed- the female tenant's name had changed from Stacy A to Stacy O, and the signatures where _completely_ different! Marriage would _not_ explain that!

If you think I'm off base, take a look at the signature on the renewal. Hhhmmmm... maybe it looks familiar? (KC's printing sample, same docs, pgs. 28-31)

They were evicted in February, and it's been noted the apartment was empty after 2/29/2008, before the renewal expired. That's also very close to the time KC showed up at RM's apartment looking for a place to stay.

Could this have anything to do with where KC was "working" from? Or why her friend KSR refused to talk to OCSO? Or Annie's missing interview? Hhhmmm... Maybe she was trying to rent the same apartment again, one where Caylee's fingerprints might be all over the place.

Any thoughts?

Link to docs, I hope:
cfnews13.com/uploadfiles/stories/local/CaseyAnthonydiscoveryPages1-150.pdf

KC kept insisting that she left Caylee at #210, where she said ZG lived. She said that was the story she was sticking with. Why? We know she didn't leave her there, but take a look at this anyway:

On page 51 there's a copy of the Sawgrass #210 lease that belonged to the evicted tenants, Joseph O. and Stacy A., dated 6/24/2006.

On page 52-53, there are copies of their lease renewal and an addendum for these tenants, dated 4/27/2007.

My first thought was, why is OCSO releasing the name of these evicted tenants? Probably to verify that ZG never lived there, but _how_ embarrassing for these poor people.

But then I noticed- the female tenant's name had changed from Stacy A to Stacy O, and the signatures where _completely_ different! Marriage would _not_ explain that!

If you think I'm off base, take a look at the signature on the renewal. Hhhmmmm... maybe it looks familiar? (KC's printing sample, same docs, pgs. 28-31)

They were evicted in February, and it's been noted the apartment was empty after 2/29/2008, before the renewal expired. That's also very close to the time KC showed up at RM's apartment looking for a place to stay.

Could this have anything to do with where KC was "working" from? Or why her friend KSR refused to talk to OCSO? Or Annie's missing interview? Hhhmmm... Maybe she was trying to rent the same apartment again, one where Caylee's fingerprints might be all over the place.

Any thoughts?

Link to docs, I hope:

Wow, interesting stuff in the details. Why would anyone renew a lease after 10 versus 12 months? Is that customary in FL? If there was a 10 month lease, why would they be evicted in Feb. 08, 10 months later?

Moonlighting, those are definitely two different signatures on those lease papers. Not signed by the same female. The second one does resemble Casey's writing. Do we have any cursive writing of Casey's to compare this signature to? Amazing that you noticed this.

Link to docs, I hope:
*snipped*
Way to go, Moonlighting!:clap:

I studied the he!! out of those lease documents looking for a connection between the evicted tenants and KC. Did searches on every bit of information I could glean from the docs. Couldn't come up with anything. Never noticed the difference in the handwriting. :bang:

Guess where I'm off to now.

Very interesting re: Oaks siggy, Moonlighting. Thanks for pointing it out.

IMH (and totally hack) O...the two Stacy sigs are by the same person...not Casey.

I always wondered what construction co. was doin' the remodeling...

Any thoughts?

Link to docs, I hope:

I wasn't able to see the docs with your link...is there anyone out there who could link me?

Very interesting re: Oaks siggy, Moonlighting. Thanks for pointing it out.

IMH (and totally hack) O...the two Stacy sigs are by the same person...not Casey.

I always wondered what construction co. was doin' the remodeling...
BJB, are you sure you didn't compare sigs from p. 52 and 53 instead of the sigs on p. 51 and 52? Those on 52 and 53 are by the same person but they definitely do not match the signature on the original lease form, p. 51. These are supposedly the same tenants signing a renewal of their lease but the female tenant's signature is very different on the renewal.

From page 51 of disc. docs. Original lease. Male tenant, Female tenant, different surnames.

sig1.jpg

From page 52 of disc. docs. Lease renewal. Same tenants, Female tenant's surname now matches male tenant's (marriage?), handwriting very different than that on original lease.

sig2.jpg

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Edited to add link.

BJB, are you sure you didn't compare sigs from p. 52 and 53 instead of the sigs on p. 51 and 52? Those on 52 and 53 are by the same person but they definitely do not match the signature on the original lease form, p. 51. These are supposedly the same tenants signing a renewal of their lease but the female tenant's signature is very different on the renewal.

From page 51 of disc. docs. Original lease. Male tenant, Female tenant, different surnames.

sig1.jpg

From page 52 of disc. docs. Lease renewal. Same tenants, Female tenant's surname now matches male tenant's (marriage?), handwriting very different than that on original lease.

sig2.jpg

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Edited to add link.

Thanks, Marina2. You're exactly right...I did compare 52 & 53. Thanks!

OK...I def'n see the diff vs. p51 now. Dunno if I think 52 & 53 are Casey just yet...but...I'll look @ it after I've had more sleep :)

Wow, interesting stuff in the details. Why would anyone renew a lease after 10 versus 12 months? Is that customary in FL? If there was a 10 month lease, why would they be evicted in Feb. 08, 10 months later?

I live in Florida and there are weird lease lengths. It has to do with the bed tax and varies by county. For instance, if you stay in a condo, motel, etc., you pay a bed tax. The bed tax is determined by the number of months you live here. If 10 months is the waiver length for the bed tax (no tax if stay is longer than 9 months), it's not uncommon for people to sign a lease for that amount of time. Even if you pay rent for more months than you actually stay here, it can be cheaper than if you paid the bed tax for the amount of time you were here. Does that make any sense to you? Anyway, that would explain the 10 month lease.

but if LE looked that info up, they would know J and M were z's daughters and that she had 4 kids. casey wouldn't have just said j and m were roommates and z had NO kids if she knew those 2 names were her kids, and if she did know they were her kids, she most likely would have mentioned them that way.

it seems more likely that she got a hold of the paper from sawgrass somehow, based on how she relayed the information.

i think this is getting o/t though, sorry. back to davidk.

I disagree, there is no info about children on your license?

There is also something interesting about the guest card with how the last name of G is spelled. In the original doc dump there are three copies of that guest card that show up within all of the paperwork. I would assume that LE took the orginal and then made copies for various files within the department. The various files were processed for the doc dump but I would think they should all match and they all don't match. The letter Z had to have been added to one of them after copies where made or the letter Z had to have been blanked out on two of them after copies where made. I just though it was odd that they all are not the same.

Maybe it is two different Stacy's???

If you look at the first set of signatures, #1 is "STACE" and verified by the printed name next to it. (a misprint?? probably not on a legal doc such as a lease).

The second signature is very obviously a "STACY" with a Y.

So, my conclusion is either Joseph found a new girlfriend/wife that just happened to be Stacy, too, or someone was posing to be "Stace" and didn't know the correct way to spell it!

I live in Florida and there are weird lease lengths. It has to do with the bed tax and varies by county. For instance, if you stay in a condo, motel, etc., you pay a bed tax. The bed tax is determined by the number of months you live here. If 10 months is the waiver length for the bed tax (no tax if stay is longer than 9 months), it's not uncommon for people to sign a lease for that amount of time. Even if you pay rent for more months than you actually stay here, it can be cheaper than if you paid the bed tax for the amount of time you were here. Does that make any sense to you? Anyway, that would explain the 10 month lease.

As a former property mgr. for apartment communities, I know that sometimes we offered 9, 10 or 11 month leases instead of 12 months. The reason we did that is b/c if we had too many leases expiring 12 months down the road, we would offer these shorter leases only, or at a special rate to get folks to sign.
We wanted the lease expirations to stagger so we weren't overwhelmed w/ too many move outs all in one month, KWIM?

Maybe it is two different Stacy's???

If you look at the first set of signatures, #1 is "STACE" and verified by the printed name next to it. (a misprint?? probably not on a legal doc such as a lease).

The second signature is very obviously a "STACY" with a Y.

So, my conclusion is either Joseph found a new girlfriend/wife that just happened to be Stacy, too, or someone was posing to be "Stace" and didn't know the correct way to spell it!
I think the misprint is in the "stace" spelling. On the top of that lease (p51) it's typed "stacy" and it looks to me like the sig on p.51 is spelled with a "Y". The sig is pretty much ilegible but I can see the "y" dipping down into the next line the same as the "g" in the last name. This is more obvious on the full page of the document. I cut the bottom of the sig off when i posted it.

sig3.jpg

ETA: picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members