Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at these pics for the first time.

My first thought, for whatever it's worth, was one blonde, two brunettes, and Brittanee sure is a pretty pretty girl. Not the the other girls aren't as well, but BD just stood out a little more to me.

Not sure what to think. The boys story is super fishy, but along the same lines girls can be mean as snakes. Maybe pretty little Brittanee was just getting a little more attention than these two? Anyhoo, after seeing these pics my hinky meter goes off even more. Could be a stranger abduction, however if it is it's entirely possible that it happened because these other kids, girls or boys, put her in a situation that allowed something like that to happen...ie, jealous girls locking/kicking BD out of a room with nowhere else to go maybe...

Is the blond in the pink bikini Brittanee? If so it is strange how they don't say who she is they put other peoples names, but not Brittanee. Maybe that is just me thinking too much. LOL

This case really bothers me because I could not imagine leaving anyone behind. If those were my kids we'd all be at the beach searching for her.

Yes, that is Brittanee, as with all the others... she is not named...

It is SO heartbreaking... thinking of them just leaving her like they did...

It's a bit sad seeing all these pictures... right before she went missing...

pinkbikini.jpg

Nearly a week after her mysterious disappearance, the Myrtle Beach Police Department said their search for Drexel in Georgetown County is over. That's the arean where they say a cell phone tower in the area picked up signals from the girl's phone.

Myrtle Beach Police say they are satisfied after questioning Pete Brozwick, Phillip Watson, Matthew Abrams and Keith Cummings.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/global/story.asp?s=10287623

did u see the comment in one pic that said im never going back to myrtle beach again..and then reference the stupid sh.. that happened

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693589&postcount=365

Thanks to J. Brannagh for the pictures, click on link and pull up her post.

21. V. Nguyen, P. Oberer
22. Lippa , Drexel
23. Lippa, P. Oberer
24. Lippa, Drexel (she is not id'ed in this photo) Oberer
25. same as above
26. same as above
27. Drexel, Lippa
28. Drexel. Lippa
29. Oberer
30. Drexel, Lippa
31. same as above
32. same as above
33. U Ozturk, N Chirico
34. K Sinclair
35. In this photo: V Nguyen, U Ozturk, L D'Amico, A Lippa, J Oberer, K Sinclair, Mr. G, A Humphries
36. In this photo: SUWU, U Ozturk, L D'Amico, CSL, J Oberer, MR.PANG, K Sinclair, A Humphries
37. Ozturk
38. P Oberer, A Lippa, gawn mask fully equipped, MORTAL KOMBAT, J Oberer, U Ozturk
39. L D'Amico, U Ozturk
40. Lippa, Oberer

I can't do pictures on the last page, My oldest daugher has IMed me.

There is a problem with Oberer. She isn't IDing Drexel in the pics. Strange. I don't buy that she didn't know Brittanee and that's the reason why...she just set off a five alarm ~ lights and sirens~ off in my head~ off the charts.

wasnt she in some pics with her? if she didnt know her then surely she knew the name of whoever she was taking pics with.

I can't do pictures on the last page, My oldest daugher has IMed me.

There is a problem with Oberer. She isn't IDing Drexel in the pics. Strange. I don't buy that she didn't know Brittanee and that's the reason why...she just set off a five alarm ~ lights and sirens~ off in my head~ off the charts.

That's what iv'e been saying since the beginning. I don't buy it either. SHE's the one that wanted the shorts back and supposedly SHE's the one that had said B never made it,SHE's the one that lived in Myrtle Beach and supposedly had old friends in Georgetown (no clarification on that one either,just what i was told) SHE's the one that invited her and drove her there but yet "she dosen't know her that well" and the pics. I have said this a 10000 times in this thread,this girl bugs me.

Sorry for the rant,im done now.

Okay last post and I have to go IM with my oldest. Not have to, want to :)

Oberer needs to be have a few sleuths on her trail. I'm telling you there is something wrong there with that one. Later taters, sleep well all :seeya:

Okay Tonia one more! Yes I agree, and I have a "mean girls" kind of scenario running through my head, god forbid. Night all.

did u see the comment in one pic that said im never going back to myrtle beach again..and then reference the stupid sh.. that happened

Yes I did! And did you see the comment by David James Failing (sp) saying:
wait! I seen that girl on the news.

Poor Brittanee.

I just checked out all of those Facebook pictures. WTF. I just cannot believe how nonchalant that girl is. Some have said they weren't close... well they are in a bunch of pictures together, they are friends. There is something WAY wrong with the fact that all of those people left while she was missing. There are even pictures of them on the drive home acting silly, and the captions and comments joking around... I just don't get it. At all. They are all in on it and going along with their lives like normal so no one will suspect them, or they have mental problems. If one of my friends, heck, one of my aqquaintances, went missing while we were on vacation, I wouldn't even consider coming home until they were found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693591&postcount=366

I can do them for you Kat... You just ROCK by the way!

I can identify... when my daughter IMs me from college!

41. Alanna Lippa and Jennifer Oberer
42. Drexel, Alanna Lippa, Anthony Humphries, Jennifer Oberer
43. Alanna Lippa and Lindsay Quatro
44. Jennifer Oberer and Ugur Ozturk
45. Jennifer Oberer and Drexel
46. Viet Nguyen and Ugur Ozturk
47. Nico Chirico and Ugur Ozturk
48. Alanna Lippa, Drexel and Nico Chirico
49. Phil Oberer and Alanna Lippa
50. Viet Nguyen and Ugur Ozturk
51. Anthony Humphries
52. Ugur Ozturk
53. Phil Oberer
54. Alanna Lippa
55. Jennifer Oberer

Jeez! That is challenging! You are a maniac Kat!

Well, we know who the cute one of the bunch is....girls get mean when they get jealous...just sayin.

back to mr seabreeze. he was acting all nice in the first comment and check this one out, the latest. he told this girl that he would send her some mail if she decided not to share it? wth. i pasted it from myspace.

OMG! u've made my day! and it's really been sucky too...

u went from callin' the police on me to wantin' to help now........ wow

k gotta tell ya somethin'... u keep sayin' "tell where to look" and other, ah, uh well, OBVIOUS questions... :) darlin' don't u think if i was gettin' ANYTHING LIKE THAT CLOSE i would immed call the MB police? huh??? ur a trip........

oh, btw, N MB is North Myrtle Beach.....

one of the worst parts is that i'm not gettin' hardly any emotions/feelings at all... i'm not used to that... i'm really outta practice... it's obvious things are goin' by and i can't tell what they are... have trouble holdin' an image at times...

but back to u........... OK? U GETTIN' IT NOW? lmao... i said it was ez to learn to be intuitive/psychic.. never said it was ez to stay in top form w/o doin' on a regular basis... just like playin' a sport, etc... 'specially when u haven't been doin' it for several YEARS... geez...

gonna send u some mail if u promise not to share it w/ anyone... seriously, very seriously...

were Alanna Lippa and B close? i noticed they were together in alot of pics

Louie D'Amico (Irondequoit High School) wrote
at 12:30pm
i feel u dog other than all the stupid **** that happened we still made the best outta it

:confused::eek::confused:

Mr. Seebreeze needs to go back to that rock he crawled out from under.

I thought it was strange to that she didn't put B's name but the others and she's the one who invited her and the one that wanted the shorts back from B.

Brittanee doesn't seem to have a facebook account, and if she does then Oberer is not a "facebook friend" with her. This is likely why Brittanee is not tagged in the photos like the other kids are. Facebook is set up to easily tag people on your friend list in photos by simply choosing the friend's name from a scroll-down list. Now, Oberer could have gone the distance to manually type in Brittanee's name to tag her in the photos...but she did not. I don't find this incredibly strange.

When I post pictures on facebook I generally do not tag a person in the photo if he/she doesn't have a facebook account. The only reason I do tag a friend in a photo is so the photo will show up on that friend's personal facebook page...which allows that friend to share the same photo with other friends on their friend list, etc.

Sorry if this is confusing for the non-facebook users reading this :blowkiss:

Louie D'Amico (Irondequoit High School) wrote
at 12:30pm
i feel u dog other than all the stupid **** that happened we still made the best outta it

:confused::eek::confused:

Gotta have your priorities straight.

(this post is made with heavily dripping sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme