Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been looking through old threads from Brittanee's case. I've never actually read through the old ones, and I just have a few questions.
Originally Posted by Syttende View Post

Personally, I keep going back to the 9:15 pm "going to see another friend" text. What if Britt actually did send that text, but it meant something else?
This is the most under looked part of the investigation. She told everybody where she was going next. But it really hasn't been looked into if she made it there or what happened there.

You also have to remember she sent that text to a mystery friend at 9:15PM, it was one of the friends down in SC, but yet they reported her missing to her boyfriend at 9:30PM.

Okay. You can see the sheet of text messages on the TV program. It's blurry, but you can still make out what was said in the texts. Is this 9:15 text message story true? In the video where it shows the text messages, I don't see any conversation where she says that she's going to visit another friend at a hotel. However, is it possible that they are only showing the text messages back and forth between Brittanee and her boyfriend? When he was sending her the "where are you?" texts and "I'm going to call your mom", her phone was already pinging in the Pawley's Island area. In an earlier thread, someone says that she may not have actually sent that "going to another friends hotel" at 9:15, but instead whoever she wrote that text message to received it at 9:15. If this was true, wouldn't the records show the exact time she sent that text, regardless of what time it was received? And why would she say that she was going to another friend's hotel when she was supposed to be on her way back to return the shorts?? here is the article in which Dawn says there was a text sent out at 9:15. If this time is correct, how is she sending a text message saying she was going to another friend's hotel when her phone is pinging over 30 mins away from MB?? Did Brittanee even send this message, or was it someone else who had her phone? http://www2.counton2.com/m/news/2009/apr/28/new_york_mom_searches_myrtle_beach_for_missing_tee-ar-542860/

Snipped from a post on another forum regarding the 9:15 text:

At 9:15 she sent JO a text saying she was stopping by another friends hotel. WHO is the other friend? She only knew her group of friends and PB and his friends but she had already left PB's hotel and then sent that text. WHO is the other friend?

1 of 2 things happened.......

1.) She knew someone else and went to that friends hotel. But somebody in her group of friends or PB's group would know of this friend, she had to have spoken of them if there really was another friend. This friend needs to be questioned, they would be the last known person to see her.

2.) Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM, someone already had possesion of her and sent that text to JO diverting her from her destination of JO. But why would they do that? The only reason they would do that is because they would have known that Brittanee already informed JO that she was coming to her.

- I strongly believe Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM. Someone was diverting her from JO to buy time. But again that person would have known that JO was expecting her..... a complete stranger would not have known this or bothered to text.

- WHO informed Grieco that Brittanee was missing because he called down at 9:30PM???? This person may have made a mistake. A classic mistake when multiple people are involved in a crime. After all, whoever sent that text at 9:15PM told JO/friends she was going to another friends hotel, so why would they tell Grieco she is missing around 9:30PM when she is going to another friends hotel?

If this is correct, those kids need to be extradited back to SC for further questioning ASAP.

Also found this interesting:
Originally Posted by maza View Post
Searching and landing on lots of comments on this case in various sites today. I'm just going to repeat some of the stuff i saw some comments that caught my eye. Read more than once that Peter B. is a club promoter, w/ connection to Club Kryptonite promoter Ronnie D, who is somehow connected with Peter B's lawyer, John P. (they are business partners?) also, Peter B. connected with a site called viphappyhour in rochester; including doing under-age night promotions. Also, saw comments speculating that Peter B gave incorrect last name to MB cops, that is why there was the confusion. Read that Club Kryptonite was skeezy, sleezy and some very "adult" things go on there. Once commenter said Ronnie D. and Club K involved w/ organized crime and sex industry. lots of interconnection between club promotions, under agers, etc. (reminding me of casey A. lifestyle.) my theory on this is not good: she got into Club K w/ the help of VIP Peter, they wanted her (tried to force her?) to do some "adult" things, and then things went very, very wrong.

So basically, PB does promo work for this "Ronnie" guy who owned Club Kryptonite before it was shut down (turned into "The Afterdeck"). Unsure if BD went to the club with PB or if she went with the group she traveled with and met up with PB upon arrival- either way, she was still there. Since PB does promo work for the owner, I assume that is how he, his friends and Brittanee were able to gain access to VIP. PB hires Parinello who also allegedly has links to Ronnie. IIRC, I read an article stating Ronnie was in organized crime and had recently been busted for something to do with prostitution, maybe that's how he knows Parinello? Parinello's son is also business partners with Mr. Davis and running another club. Parinello's son is also a friend/acquaintance of PB who is also apparently linked to club Kryptonite in some way (business). This is more than ironic. Where was this Davis guy when Brittanee went missing? I know he also lives in Rochester, but he's managing clubs all over the place. Maybe PB introduced Brittanee to him while at Kryptonite. Everyone says she is too trusting. Maybe upon leaving the BW resort she runs into this Davis guy (thinking he's not harmful), or even someone else who may work with Davis that she may have met while there and offered her a ride back to the hotel or something, and instead went somewhere totally different. When PB heard that she was missing, maybe he just freaked out and left when LE was coming to talk to them because he didn't want LE to find out what kind of people he'd been associating with, professional or not.
He also lied to LE about the spelling of his last name. Something isn't right about that. He may not be directly responsible for whatever happened, but I still think he knows more. When Dawn brings up the sex trafficking theory on the radio show, she says she "can't elaborate" on the subject too much, but she believes that it's a solid lead.
When I first heard DD talking about human trafficking, I honestly thought she was just in denial. But, after reading up on all of these people and their criminal history, it's entirely possible.

@Farmhand- here you go! Had to asterisk out some of it due to language, but I'll post the direct link too! Scroll down to the comments section to read:
http://missingvoices-factreport.blogspot.com/2012/04/brittanee-drexel-case-approaching-three.html
Salvatore:
Soo all you heartless b*****s that were in myrtle with britt you wanna talk yet cause justice is on its way .. just saying

Salvatore: There getting answers and what these kids dont understand once its solved every one that was down there with them that refused to talk will be charged just as well as not saying name but he knows who he is

*Good!! FINALLY justice for her and her family!!! It's been a Long time coming!!*

Salvatore : i dont think these kids understand who i am im coming out of retirment im blowing the lid off this one and one of them in peticular justice will be served to him by me

Tarah Valentine: Sal stop your causing problems

Salvatore: Tarah stfu and yea why are you saying rip? And dont you get the hint "best friend" of britts? ??

Salvatore: Come on any one got anything to say tarah ??? Any one going once going twice give ur side before you go down as an accomplish

Tarah Valentine: Sal don't flip on me or use the damn quotation marks. Text me back n well handle Our s*** away from Facebook. U can't cause Drama like This about the case you will throw it off

Salvatore: There is no drama and i am handling it watch and learn sweetheart. Im oldschool

Salvatore: Throw it off? ?? What case you meen the pc of s*** investigation were they let all these so called your friends get away with out being questioned. And no one wants to talk watch and learn theres one way to get answers and 1 by 1 we will do that screw ur investigation it went no were 3 years later ill handle this one dont you worry i have all the evidence i need

Tarah Valentine: Sal take your meds n chill out just *advertiser censored**ing text me back

Ryan Cant: Sal you got to talk to one of us, neither one of us are opposing you, we are all looking for the same thing, and old school or not there is a way to handle things and this is not it, dont push away your allies or the people who have ALWAYS had your back, we can all help one another, there just needs to be some communication

Salvatore: Hmmm seems to me there is quite a stand off on worrying whats being said in protecting what 3 years later .... are any of you aware that most ppl back here have forgotten and put this behind them because its going no were the answers are rite infront of our *advertiser censored**ing face the ones who left clean never askes a ? Or what there story was i post one status now you mother *advertiser censored**ers wanna talk lets here it

Salvatore: Stir it up i already know whos sh***in there pants

Ryan Cant: whens the last time you were in myrtle sal cause i was there less than a month ago, people in VIRGINIA still talk about what happens, the locals in south carolina still hear about the story...it makes news coverage weekly!! let people up there forget let the people involved (if they are) think they got off clean because you and i both know, and dont play hard headed with me, that when they forget THATS when they start slipping up...the longer a story is left unsaid the harder it is to remember, the documentation is there the investigation IS ON GOING do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only one who wants to see justice or take it into their own hands, but we are all in this together as friends and family. Co-Operation is the only thing that is going to contribute to our success

ANon: Ryan- I think that is Sal's point in all of this conversation - 3 years have passed, as you said yourself, people will forget and in fact have forgot their stories - slips up were bound to happen eventually - no need to freak out - and speaking of co-operations & success in all of this from a family & friends perspective that you speak of; when is the last time anyone has been to an awareness event for Brittanee with her family? I know Sal has been to them. Am I missing something? Ryan; did you do anything while in Myrtle last month to contribute to the awareness of Brittanee being missing? IE: distributing flyers, ground campaign, anything?

Tarah Valentine: Sal your a *advertiser censored**ing jerk. Your making her case worst and Brittanee would be so disappointed in you. Your nothing but drama. Enjoy the attention.

Salvatore: Thank you!!!! Its funny we all know the attention seeker clearly since day one but yet your covering for the ones who know the most information its a group of friends 1 big circle and little by little were seperating the good from the bad there has been several of the good to come fwd to me and give there side the others are gonna do exactly wat there doing try finding out what i know .... fyi im slicker then that keep doing you tarah say what you gotta say enjoy ur nightlife that makes u a living thats all :)

Ryan Cant- Nicole, I dont know who you are, and I KNOW you obviously dont know me, so responding to you isnt worth the strain on my fingers. Sal however, who was the one with you in the car driving all over monroe county when everyone was in Myrtle, who was with you making the phone calls and holding s**t ddown here with you. I dont give a ****** what you know and what your opinions are. call me something you know that im not again and w.e you have going is not going to be your only concern. all im doing is giving you some advice i never said you had to take it or leave it. just like your entitled to an opinion i am to. but watch what you say when your pointing fingers cuz, theres no need to cause problems where you dont need them ;-)

Dawn Drexel: Sal britt would not be disappointed it it is not making her case worse . From day one I have always felt that they knew something its coming to light. Ur not doing anything but being good friend.

Salvatore:Now were getting some were threats towards me lol keep it going just so you know im in tbis position doing what im doing calling the bluff of the little fagg**s that were "with" britt for one reason!!!! And thats im not affraid of any of you mother *advertiser censored**ers i have the family and the back up to take on a small militia fyi tbats why im calling the bluff of these kids cause your all pu**ys with no ballz.... and fyi explain to me again ryan why you feal any of this is direccted twds you or is it because your sticking up for your lil ex whos sticking up for the ones that were "with" britt yea you were with me so why are you taking offense to this again??? And making threats were you shouldnt be? Do you feal tough cause once again fyi theres a reason behind all this ..... is there somthing you wanna get out or say cause "this" once again is targeting the kids who were "with" britt not ryan or tarah but now that several attemps have been made to center yourselves congrats lets hear what it is that needs to be said so badly ...?

Anon: This is all jst insane and by sitting here fighting is not gonns bring britt home I feel that all them lil hoes that went down to myrtle with britt need to be re ?ned some of the stuff I read on thier facebooks after it happ was like they didnt even care heartless b****es how do yu leave myrtle knowing your friend just went missing who does that not a true friend cuz a true friend would stick @ and scope the whole place out ...

I can gather one fact from reading this conversation- they all need an extra lesson in spelling and grammar.

And also, who was aware of the fact that one of the boys that traveled with Britt and the other girls (JO's brother, AL's boyfriend at the time of the trip) was charged with first degree rape after Brittanee went missing? I wasn't. I have read so much over the last day, I literally feel like slamming my head in a brick wall because it is just too much.:banghead:

I have also been looking through old threads from Brittanee's case. I've never actually read through the old ones, and I just have a few questions.

Okay. You can see the sheet of text messages on the TV program. It's blurry, but you can still make out what was said in the texts. Is this 9:15 text message story true? In the video where it shows the text messages, I don't see any conversation where she says that she's going to visit another friend at a hotel. However, is it possible that they are only showing the text messages back and forth between Brittanee and her boyfriend? When he was sending her the "where are you?" texts and "I'm going to call your mom", her phone was already pinging in the Pawley's Island area. In an earlier thread, someone says that she may not have actually sent that "going to another friends hotel" at 9:15, but instead whoever she wrote that text message to received it at 9:15. If this was true, wouldn't the records show the exact time she sent that text, regardless of what time it was received? And why would she say that she was going to another friend's hotel when she was supposed to be on her way back to return the shorts?? here is the article in which Dawn says there was a text sent out at 9:15. If this time is correct, how is she sending a text message saying she was going to another friend's hotel when her phone is pinging over 30 mins away from MB?? Did Brittanee even send this message, or was it someone else who had her phone? http://www2.counton2.com/m/news/2009/apr/28/new_york_mom_searches_myrtle_beach_for_missing_tee-ar-542860/

Snipped from a post on another forum regarding the 9:15 text:

Also found this interesting:

So basically, PB does promo work for this "Ronnie" guy who owned Club Kryptonite before it was shut down (turned into "The Afterdeck"). Unsure if BD went to the club with PB or if she went with the group she traveled with and met up with PB upon arrival- either way, she was still there. Since PB does promo work for the owner, I assume that is how he, his friends and Brittanee were able to gain access to VIP. PB hires Parinello who also allegedly has links to Ronnie. IIRC, I read an article stating Ronnie was in organized crime and had recently been busted for something to do with prostitution, maybe that's how he knows Parinello? Parinello's son is also business partners with Mr. Davis and running another club. Parinello's son is also a friend/acquaintance of PB who is also apparently linked to club Kryptonite in some way (business). This is more than ironic. Where was this Davis guy when Brittanee went missing? I know he also lives in Rochester, but he's managing clubs all over the place. Maybe PB introduced Brittanee to him while at Kryptonite. Everyone says she is too trusting. Maybe upon leaving the BW resort she runs into this Davis guy (thinking he's not harmful), or even someone else who may work with Davis that she may have met while there and offered her a ride back to the hotel or something, and instead went somewhere totally different. When PB heard that she was missing, maybe he just freaked out and left when LE was coming to talk to them because he didn't want LE to find out what kind of people he'd been associating with, professional or not.
He also lied to LE about the spelling of his last name. Something isn't right about that. He may not be directly responsible for whatever happened, but I still think he knows more. When Dawn brings up the sex trafficking theory on the radio show, she says she "can't elaborate" on the subject too much, but she believes that it's a solid lead.
When I first heard DD talking about human trafficking, I honestly thought she was just in denial. But, after reading up on all of these people and their criminal history, it's entirely possible.

I would guess the 9:15 pm text is probably 8:15 pm. There are no texts coming from BD at 9:15 pm according to the the ID show. The last one was at 8:58 pm. At 8:15 pm she would have been walking to the PB's hotel. 8:15 pm was the time at which she walked by the traffic cam. I think they even say that on the ID show that BD was texting her boyfriend to tell him she was on her way to visit a friend. I would have to watch the ID show again as I don't remember exactly off the top of my head. I would guess the friend she was going to visit was PB. In the link you provided DD says it has been missing for 48 hours so this is real early on and I would guess it would be easy to get this time frame mixed up. I would like to know where they saw the texts from BD or if this was just something they heard.

in the last text to JG she says "*advertiser censored** that, staying in and packing". yet, when DD arrived, her things were already packed? I don't really think this is relevant to the situation, I was just wondering. The girls switched hotels after Brittanee went missing (unknown whether or not LE requested this or if they did it for their own reason), but Dawn came to the room to find her things already packed. Did the girls pack up Brittanee's things for her, switch rooms and intentionally leave her things behind?

& just browsing along the internet- BW resort on Expedia says they have a security guard on site... He must not have been doing his job very well that night. Also "Minimum age spring break check in 25", that's a complete joke. None of them were 25!

The articles don't show up on those. A lot of stuff is there, but there's no articlee?:waitasec:

Anyone know why my computer isn't getting it?

Here is the direct link (expired now): http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S925365.shtml?cat=0

I think the Topix pages are like a forum that posts links to local stories and then people discuss that article on that forum.

The link to the stories are normally under the title of the discussion at the top of the page- so, where it says "Boyfriend of missing Chili teen", you'll see the link to the article at the WHEC site. However, that article was posted a while back, and it's currently unavailable now.

continuing to go through old threads, wanted to link a few more articles:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=129543&catid=8
The problem is, police say all signs point to death.
"Until they [police] have evidence or a body is found... our hope is still there. We're never going to give up. We want everyone in the world to see Brittanee's face and have her out there and bring her back home and get answers to where she is."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=12287064
Sgt. Neil Johnson of the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office confirmed Monday investigators have pinpointed three or four people of interest in the disappearance of the 18-year-old New York girl. Johnson said all persons of interest have been previously questioned by authorities, but could not confirm an exact time frame in which they were questioned.

Two of the suspects, according to Johnson, have been subjected to lie detector tests. Johnson, however, has refrained from commenting on the results of those tests.

"At this time, there is no reason to believe these people [the persons of interest] know Drexel directly," Johnson said.

Myrtle Beach Police Det. Vincent Dorio said the recent advancements in the case have developed from a tip, and detectives are confident the information is leading them in the right direction to finding who might be responsible for her disappearance.

I'm wondering if these certain developments are still being considered? It states that LE believes the 3-4 POI did not know Brittanee, and that two have been polygraph tested (no results mentioned). There was an interview from 2009 that Mr. Drexel did for a radio station where he mentioned that LE had received a tip that Brittanee's disappearance was supposedly drug related, and someone had come forward with information after they were allegedly threatened and told not to go to the cops.. Never heard anything else about that, not even sure if it's true or reliable because I can't find the interview- I'm reading about it in comment sections on old articles. That tip was from November 2009. Sunglasses discovered December 2009 close to Mr. Taylor's residence in McClellanville.
When the attempted 2010 abduction occured right in front of the BW resort again, the young lady ID'd Mr. Taylor as the culprit. They arrested him, and then that fell through because he wasn't even in the area that day, so charges were dropped.

HOWEVER- someone correct me if I'm wrong- Does anyone else remember LE saying that they were looking at Mr. Taylor and also the group of men living with/around him, even before the 2010 abduction took place? Even though he was cleared from the attempted 2010 abduction, that doesn't mean he's cleared of any wrong-doing by Brittanee. With that said, keeping in mind this is the same group of criminals who were charged with a 19 year old girls murder back in 1998. The charges were dismissed because the prosecution didn't have any reliable physical evidence (DNA, even though she was raped, fingerprints, etc) and their case was based solely on two witness' statements that ended up being completely false, and the defense was able to get the charges thrown out. So now, they're able to run free again. IMO, this could be the 3-4 POI they've mentioned in the old article I just posted.

I have found somewhat of a similarity between the two cases. Shannon was murdered back in 1998 and her body was recovered in the woods somewhere in Savannah, GA. LE had this same group as their prime POI for "some time". One of the suspects had implicated himself and the rest of the group during an interview back in 1998. LE held off on the arrest for so long because they wanted to build up all the evidence they could to make their case as strong as possible.. and in the end, it still wasn't enough. See any similarities? Who recalls detective Dorio releasing the statement which said "The people we're looking at, I feel really good about because all of our little pieces of evidence ... they're all pointing in the same direction towards certain people, and we're just waiting for all of those pieces to come together". Of course, all of this is JMO.

I also want to add that one of the suspects out of the group was arrested while they were at work, they worked on some kind of boat out on the water because the Coast Guard had to come after them. I highly doubt he still has that same job, he may not even have access to a boat anymore.. But, if they're still POI in Brittanee's case, I would think that would definitely be a factor that could be considered for her case. Again, JMO, all of this is speculation.

Here are two links to the local newspaper back from 2001 when the group went on trial for the murder of the other young lady:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=hnxJAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jQsNAAAAIBAJ&pg=2169,3607023&dq=shannon+mcconaughey&hl=en

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=2482&dat=20010530&id=mmFJAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QwoNAAAAIBAJ&pg=1909,6104937

I have been reading though prior cold cases as missing people and unsolved crimes fascinate me (its the trying to solve the mystery thing and being a law student) and for some reason Brittanee popped into my head, I remembered the episode of Disappeared. When I did a search I found the threads on Brittanee's disappearance here.

I started reading through alot of the prior posts and looking around for more stuff on this case.

First off I found this page, forgive me if its already been posted since its from 2011, but this lady is on to something here -->
The teenagers that brought the underage minor with them during spring break had claimed they “really don’t” or “did not” know Brittanee Drexel prior to the trip. That is not true. They did know her. In fact on March 27, 2009, they were with her at the house. Her parents house for a party she hosted and they all attended.
http://susanmurphymilano.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/brittanee-drexel-snapshot-to-justice/

Image1.jpg

it appears that these photos that were taken a month before Britt disappeared, discredit Alanna Lippa and Jennifer Oberer These people seem to me like persons of interests to me or at least should be looked at more.

Also I found Alanna's twitter page, here: https://twitter.com/aLippa_xo

a few of her "tweets" sound suspicious, like this one:
Why dump a drink on a girl's head you don't like when you can just bottle them #no********” @aLippa_xo Oh hi #BLPlatinum
Retweeted by Alanna Lippa

It really irritates me to see this girl posting all kinds of pics on twitter & instagram showing what/where she goes, living her life like nothing matters. It pains me to know that these kids are all "movin on" while Brittanee is still out there..somewhere....and here these kids are partying and living like nothing ever happened!

Im just sayin' these kids are protecting each other and eventually someone will slip up.

After reading up on this case over the past several weeks, two questions keep replaying in my head.
1) Why was she reported as "missing" so early? It appears to me that the family friend (the marine) was called in to report her as missing before the bars would even be closed for the night. Did the boyfriend assume she was missing just because she was not returning his texts? If that were the case we would have thousands of missing persons reports daily. For some reason the boyfriend was very concerned at this point...did he know something that he is keeping to himself or possibly told LE but they have not released that information? I cannot wrap my head around the reasons why. I feel that she was reported as missing very quickly.

2) Why was Peter B. singled out from the group of boys? What did he do differently than the other 4 or so boys that were there? We have heard nothing as to why he would be seen as a POI when the others weren't or at least they were not scrutized t the same extent.

There seems to be more chatter lately regarding this case... hopefully it means they are getting closer

I have been reading though prior cold cases as missing people and unsolved crimes fascinate me (its the trying to solve the mystery thing and being a law student) and for some reason Brittanee popped into my head, I remembered the episode of Disappeared. When I did a search I found the threads on Brittanee's disappearance here.

I started reading through alot of the prior posts and looking around for more stuff on this case.

First off I found this page, forgive me if its already been posted since its from 2011, but this lady is on to something here --> http://susanmurphymilano.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/brittanee-drexel-snapshot-to-justice/

Image1.jpg

it appears that these photos that were taken a month before Britt disappeared, discredit Alanna Lippa and Jennifer Oberer These people seem to me like persons of interests to me or at least should be looked at more.

It really irritates me to see this girl posting all kinds of pics on twitter & instagram showing what/where she goes, living her life like nothing matters. It pains me to know that these kids are all "movin on" while Brittanee is still out there..somewhere....and here these kids are partying and living like nothing ever happened!

Im just sayin' these kids are protecting each other and eventually someone will slip up.

I thought these photos were from the trip to MB in April 2009? Is it really that warm in late March in Rochester, NY to be at the beach? I have seen other photos from Susan Murphy Milano's blog that are of BD's and her friends at a club that I thought was in Rochester, NY.

Those pictures were taken at Myrtle Beach. I have a few of them on my Facebook friends list and I've seen a few of those pictures set as their profile (default) pictures at one time or another. One particularly I recall was the picture of the two young guys standing next to each other on the beach posing for the picture to be taken- JO's brother commented on that picture a few years ago saying "Myrtle?" and the guy's response to that comment was "yeah". I'm almost positive that the picture(s) Dawn mentions of those kids from a get together at her house a month before the trip took place haven't surfaced yet (publicly, that is). Those pictures from Myrtle Beach are the only photos I've seen of Brittanee with them.

When I was going through the old threads, someone mentioned something I thought was just really sad. In the pictures from Myrtle, you can see that on the pictures they actually included Brittanee in, she's always kind of just pushed to the side or only in the background. I think back to one photo in particular, it looks like they're all inside the hotel room- and there they are, all as a group, and then there's Brittanee in the back.. so short that she is literally standing on her tip toes to be included in this picture with the people she thought were her friends... the same people she thought she could trust. It's just so extremely sad.

First off I found this page, forgive me if its already been posted since its from 2011, but this lady is on to something here --> http://susanmurphymilano.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/brittanee-drexel-snapshot-to-justice/

Image1.jpg

Same here. It makes me so furious. They wonder why everyone expects them, and why they get the finger pointed at them.. this is exactly why! I've tried so many times to really just think outside of the box and TRY my hardest to give this group of kids the benefit of the doubt. Sure, I probably wouldn't be too delighted either if someone I knew went missing and honestly had nothing to do with it, yet received all of the backlash and speculation in return because I was friends with her and one of the last people to see her.. But I can tell you one thing, I'd be a lot more respectful than they have been. The reason everyone looks at them and accuses them is because of their behavior. If they showed some compassion towards Brittanee's family, and were worried about what has happened to Brittanee, things would be totally different. Do I expect them to sit around and obsess over Brittanee's whereabouts and her well-being? Absolutely not. I do, however, expect a phone call to this missing girl's mother who has been living a nightmare for the last three years- not even to apologize for being horrible friends, but to say "I sincerely hope that Brittanee is okay. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you, or your family". I think that is all Dawn has asked for, and they can't even give her that.

They all act like such hard asses, like they're untouchable. I also saw another older picture somewhere on Facebook, not of Brittannee, just a random picture.. JO and AL were arguing via comments with another girl and they were so hateful.. They were calling this girl fat and saying the most degrading things to her.. calling her a *advertiser censored*/*advertiser censored*, just awful. The girl was actually smaller in size than both of them. It's like I can just see the entire thing playing right before my own mind. Personally seeing how they most likely treated Brittanee.

Those pictures were taken at Myrtle Beach. I have a few of them on my Facebook friends list and I've seen a few of those pictures set as their profile (default) pictures at one time or another. One particularly I recall was the picture of the two young guys standing next to each other on the beach posing for the picture to be taken- JO's brother commented on that picture a few years ago saying "Myrtle?" and the guy's response to that comment was "yeah". I'm almost positive that the picture(s) Dawn mentions of those kids from a get together at her house a month before the trip took place haven't surfaced yet (publicly, that is). Those pictures from Myrtle Beach are the only photos I've seen of Brittanee with them.

When I was going through the old threads, someone mentioned something I thought was just really sad. In the pictures from Myrtle, you can see that on the pictures they actually included Brittanee in, she's always kind of just pushed to the side or only in the background. I think back to one photo in particular, it looks like they're all inside the hotel room- and there they are, all as a group, and then there's Brittanee in the back.. so short that she is literally standing on her tip toes to be included in this picture with the people she thought were her friends... the same people she thought she could trust. It's just so extremely sad.

My theory is that the kids from NY appeared to be the "cool, Popular" kids that Britt was desperate to be "friends" with. I think that is why she did whatever she could to go with them. I am also speculating that they were prolly making fun of her when she told them she couldnt go...and earger to impress them or win them over she lied and went anyway. I think that she knew she shouldnt go but also that they wouldnt accept her or something like that if she stayed. I also think that these kids treated her like c***p because they could tell she wanted to be "friends" with them badly.I think it was this need for acceptance that drove her to let them dictate everything and thats why she tagged along and did whatever they wanted.

Someone mentioned that Peter was a club promoter for some shady guys. I am guessing these kids got themselves into a mess and they couldnt fix it, prolly like owing money or drugs or something to that effect, So to pay off their debt they offered up Britt. My guess is that they sacrificed her to save their own butts. :furious:

My other guess is that something happened along the lines of what happened here: Murder of Adrianne Reynolds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It was simply that the girls were jealous of Britt and plotted something with the help of Peter's shady connections.

My theories come from a similar situation when I was 15, I had some so called friends just like the people Brittanee went with, they lured me on the premise of hanging out, then they jumped me in the middle of the desert and left me there. It was all because the girls were paranoid and jealous. Luckily I made it back home, but for girls like Brittanee that's not the case (or at least for now). I truly feel for her family.:please:

My theory is that the kids from NY appeared to be the "cool, Popular" kids that Britt was desperate to be "friends" with. I think that is why she did whatever she could to go with them. I am also speculating that they were prolly making fun of her when she told them she couldnt go...and earger to impress them or win them over she lied and went anyway. I think that she knew she shouldnt go but also that they wouldnt accept her or something like that if she stayed. I also think that these kids treated her like c***p because they could tell she wanted to be "friends" with them badly.I think it was this need for acceptance that drove her to let them dictate everything and thats why she tagged along and did whatever they wanted.

Someone mentioned that Peter was a club promoter for some shady guys. I am guessing these kids got themselves into a mess and they couldnt fix it, prolly like owing money or drugs or something to that effect, So to pay off their debt they offered up Britt. My guess is that they sacrificed her to save their own butts. :furious:

My other guess is that something happened along the lines of what happened here: Murder of Adrianne Reynolds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It was simply that the girls were jealous of Britt and plotted something with the help of Peter's shady connections.

My theories come from a similar situation when I was 15, I had some so called friends just like the people Brittanee went with, they lured me on the premise of hanging out, then they jumped me in the middle of the desert and left me there. It was all because the girls were paranoid and jealous. Luckily I made it back home, but for girls like Brittanee that's not the case (or at least for now). I truly feel for her family.:please:

oh my goodness, that is horrible!!! I'm glad you're okay, though. I think you're exactly right. Peer pressure probably played a major role. She probably felt that since she was almost 18, she didn't understand why her parents were saying "No, you can't go." Not to ruin her fun or make her look "un-cool", but because Dawn had a bad feeling from the get go. Kids her age pull crap like this every year, and nothing bad ever comes out of it.. their parents probably never even find out, and that's exactly where her mindset was. Those kids were in their first year of college, she wasn't even a senior in high school yet... so I'm sure getting that invitation meant everything to her.
On that same day Brittanee disappeared, when she was talking to her sister/Mom about the Soccer cleats- Didn't she say to her sister "I'm at the beach"? They said they assumed she was talking about Charlot beach because the weather was unusually warm for April on that day. Do you think Brittanee was feeling the isolation and maybe trying to tell them that she was actually in Myrtle Beach? But somehow backed out or changed her mind during that conversation when her sister said Charlot Beach? I'm sure Brittanee wasn't keeping up with the forecast back home... I mean, maybe she was, I don't know. I've just always wondered about that..

And also, the leads that have been made public, I can't decide on which one sounds more practical or more likely to play out... It's just going in so many totally different directions, it's hard to keep up. Some people think it was a sex offender, others think it was Peter and his shady connections, then there's the whole sex slavery thing and then the Taylor group also... and I'm sure there is so much more that we don't even know. Dawn is clearly set on PB for whatever reason we are unaware of, and then you throw in the fact that he promotes clubs for this man who not only has ties to SC, but who is constantly under investigation for tax fraud and he owes a TON of money to the state of NY! Not to mention the supposed recent "prostitute busts" in NC in connection with multiple clubs he ran in Raleigh. And Mr. Parrinello just so happens to be Mr. Davis' attorney also? Right. Peter came home, immediately removed his website (VIPHappyhour.com) which included pictures of underage girls everywhere in these local clubs consuming alcohol so that he wouldn't draw even more attention to himself! That's probably exactly how he met Brittanee, even though she's underage. Her "friends" from the trip deny any drug use at all, ever. That's not true, because I've seen at least two of them talk about smoking Marijuana on multiple occasions. I don't believe Marijuana itself had anything to do with her disappearance at all, but they still lied.

On another note, I was doing a little bit more digging on these shady connections- I found an address to property in the Georgetown area owned by a "Ronnie Davis", two adresses actually. The name is pretty common, obviously, so it's probably a long shot.. just found it interesting.

oh my goodness, that is horrible!!! I'm glad you're okay, though. I think you're exactly right. Peer pressure probably played a major role. She probably felt that since she was almost 18, she didn't understand why her parents were saying "No, you can't go." Not to ruin her fun or make her look "un-cool", but because Dawn had a bad feeling from the get go. Kids her age pull crap like this every year, and nothing bad ever comes out of it.. their parents probably never even find out, and that's exactly where her mindset was. Those kids were in their first year of college, she wasn't even a senior in high school yet... so I'm sure getting that invitation meant everything to her.
On that same day Brittanee disappeared, when she was talking to her sister/Mom about the Soccer cleats- Didn't she say to her sister "I'm at the beach"? They said they assumed she was talking about Charlot beach because the weather was unusually warm for April on that day. Do you think Brittanee was feeling the isolation and maybe trying to tell them that she was actually in Myrtle Beach? But somehow backed out or changed her mind during that conversation when her sister said Charlot Beach? I'm sure Brittanee wasn't keeping up with the forecast back home... I mean, maybe she was, I don't know. I've just always wondered about that..

Interesting thoughts on her telling her sister she is at the beach. Maybe she was trying to tell her sister where she was at. I would guess her sister knew what happened when she asked her Mother about going to MB. It is too bad that during the last conversation BD had with her Mother that she didn't tell her the truth about where she was and decided to continue the charade. Obviously this trip didn't turn out to be the fun time BD thought it was going to be. I would agree about the peer pressure. It seems as if she was trying to make new friends with these people and was trying too hard to fit in and things fell apart while in MB. She realized while she was in MB that these aren't people I wanna be associated with and that is why she distanced herself from them. She had a epiphany so to speak. Did or does this PB have a Club in Rochester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo