Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would def hurt me as a mother but I think sometimes LE has to keep info to themselves if they have not made a solid arrest yet.

D.T.'s Lawyer - http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/attorney-brittanee-drexel-suspect-has-alibis-wont-be-charged

"My client, Deshaun Taylor, was in Edisto the weekend that Miss Drexel was in Myrtle Beach, so not only does Deshuan have a legitimate, verified, proven, alibi the weekend that Brittanee went missing."

As for the morning Drexel was reportedly killed, Peper says Taylor was in 3rd period at Lincoln High.

I always take D. lawyer's with a grain of salt.

I remember when I was in high school in Md., if you attended the lst period...you were marked present for the day whether you skipped the rest of your classes or not. :angel: I'm not sure how his HS handled attendance though or how accurate records would be if he was indeed there.

D.T.'s Lawyer - http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/attorney-brittanee-drexel-suspect-has-alibis-wont-be-charged

I always take D. lawyer's with a grain of salt.

I remember when I was in high school in Md., if you attended the lst period...you were marked present for the day whether you skipped the rest of your classes or not. :angel: I'm not sure how his HS handled attendance though or how accurate records would be if he was indeed there.
I'm bewildered here, are we suppose to believe the timeline for her death. Lowlifes like the kind involved in this horrendous case aren't even awake during morning hours. They do all their nefarious deeds at night and sleep during the daytime so they can do the same disgusting things the next night. Like roaches who come out of the woodwork at night then scatter at first light.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm bewildered here, are we suppose to believe the timeline for her death. Lowlifes like the kind involved in this horrendous case aren't even awake during morning hours. They do all their nefarious deeds at night and sleep during the daytime so they can do the same disgusting things the next night. Like roaches who come out of the woodwork at night then scatter at first light.

I don't see how they can narrow down the timeline to be exact and as for being in class that's not foolproof either ...I believe Brittanee's dad about the crumbling up of the flyer that's all the proof I need , I have known people like that and I have no doubt that's how it happened

I don't see how they can narrow down the timeline to be exact and as for being in class that's not foolproof either ...I believe Brittanee's dad about the crumbling up of the flyer that's all the proof I need , I have known people like that and I have no doubt that's how it happened

Exactly! How does his lawyer even know exactly when she was killed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless we're talking school security footage it's in no way a foolproof alibi. Schools can be pretty lax with attendance.

I agree. I don't believe the alibis.

That's what I'm saying. I think the defense attorney is just matching the time of her death to conveniently coincide with the suspect's alibi.

That's what I'm saying. I think the defense attorney is just matching the time of her death to conveniently coincide with the suspect's alibi.

x2

I doubt it's been determined which exact day it was when she died.

Its been a while since I posted and I think and Britt often. I was so glad to see her thread at the top and to k ow they have suspects. But to answer a questions a few pages back and her getting in the club. I went to MB for my junior and senior SB. I was 17 my senior year and I got in both Tiki Freaky and Mother Fletchers no problem. I couldn't drink but I got in. I really want to think the friends were involved because they acted suspicious but I think Britt was the victim of these predators.

Unless we're talking school security footage it's in no way a foolproof alibi. Schools can be pretty lax with attendance.

x2 I doubt it's been determined which exact day it was when she died.

When Dashaun was picked up by the FBI last year, he claims he was interrogated not about the McDonalds robbery, but rather exclusively about Brittanee's abduction/murder. I think its safe to assume one of the questions he was asked was his whereabouts on the date and time of the events described by TB. I believe that's where his lawyer is getting his information. I agree with many of you that the very specific timing of those events (down to the exact hour according to the lawyer) is interesting. That would suggest Brown was able to provide that information, seven years after the events occurred. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can barely remember events from last month with such clarity. Perhaps there was some other event around that time (like a birthday for example) that Brown was able to use to help pinpoint the exact date and time. If the five day time period is accurate, today would be the eighth anniversary of Brittanee's murder.

Its been a while since I posted and I think and Britt often. I was so glad to see her thread at the top and to k ow they have suspects. But to answer a questions a few pages back and her getting in the club. I went to MB for my junior and senior SB. I was 17 my senior year and I got in both Tiki Freaky and Mother Fletchers no problem. I couldn't drink but I got in. I really want to think the friends were involved because they acted suspicious but I think Britt was the victim of these predators.
I live very close to Myrtle Beach. I also believe that at least one of her friends was involved in her kidnap. She was being shown off in the club. She "had" to walk blocks to PB hotel room to fetch flip flops, really? Then she"had" to walk back to bring back a pair of shorts, really? Coincidentally she disappeared immediately after she leaves PBs room. I personally think LE dropped the ball on grilling these NY friends. The males left in the middle of the night, forfeiting their deposit and PB lawyered up immediately. I happen to know that the McClellanville ****s frequented the clubs for their customer base. If they were in the market for a young, white girl for the purpose of trafficking her out, you better damn better believe they were at the club to inspect the goods.

I live very close to Myrtle Beach. I also believe that at least one of her friends was involved in her kidnap. She was being shown off in the club. She "had" to walk blocks to PB hotel room to fetch flip flops, really? Then she"had" to walk back to bring back a pair of shorts, really? Coincidentally she disappeared immediately after she leaves PBs room. I personally think LE dropped the ball on grilling these NY friends. The males left in the middle of the night, forfeiting their deposit and PB lawyered up immediately. I happen to know that the McClellanville ****s frequented the clubs for their customer base. If they were in the market for a young, white girl for the purpose of trafficking her out, you better damn better believe they were at the club to inspect the goods.

I completely agree with your beliefs on this case. It is far too much coincidence to me that her "friends" left almost straight away, lawyered up and then magically weren't all that concerned..I hope this is the year.

I completely agree with your beliefs on this case. It is far too much coincidence to me that her "friends" left almost straight away, lawyered up and then magically weren't all that concerned..I hope this is the year.

Count ME in, too. I agree with you both and have felt this way from the start.

No way was she randomly snapped up, in the blink of an eye, never to be seen or heard from again.

Her "disappearance" was orchestrated by someone connected with her group of friends/acquaintances who made that trip to Myrtle Beach. This individual would have had to keep a close eye on her and know her every move. (IMO)

Count ME in, too. I agree with you both and have felt this way from the start.

No way was she randomly snapped up, in the blink of an eye, never to be seen or heard from again.

Her "disappearance" was orchestrated by someone connected with her group of friends/acquaintances who made that trip to Myrtle Beach. This individual would have had to keep a close eye on her and know her every move. (IMO)

Ya know, I'm starting to lean in that direction, myself. The timeline bothers me.

I just looked through a few MSM pages from the first two months after she went missing. People who were with or around her on the trip would only talk to LE, and PB lawyer'd up with Parrinello, one of the sleaziest attorneys you could ever meet, and I've met the guy.

Who was PB and the rest of the crew with the night she went missing? I'm not accusing PB and the Rochester folks with having anything to do with it, even thought I think he's a creep, what I'm implying is they may have been hanging out with people that night who know the T's. A quick, coded text of phone call could have tipped off someone that BD was on her way back to the other hotel. So, unwittingly, PB and/or others in the group may have been in close proximity to people involved, and they saw BD come, and then leave, but we'll never know because she's dead, and PB and others in the group have not fessed up about anything which they witnessed around the time of her disappearance.

MOO is that's why they got out of there. LE in MB would have been adamant that the group fess up about stuff they didn't want to talk about, as well as people they were associated with (mainly folks PB was associated with, as he seems to know MB rather well), so they got out of MB ASAP.

JMO

I completely agree. I think she was setup by her "friends". I think its sad that we may never get any real answers. I pray that she is in peace now though. It is sad to see this be 8 years now.

one little tidbit I must have missed , did they state that her DNA was found at this stash house? is that what her Dad meant when he said her DNA was found where DaShaun Taylor was spotted?

one little tidbit I must have missed , did they state that her DNA was found at this stash house? is that what her Dad meant when he said her DNA was found where DaShaun Taylor was spotted?

As far as I know, the FBI has not commented on what, if any, evidence they've collected during their searches, and LE in general has never confirmed the existence of DNA evidence in Brittanee's case. IIRC, there was talk back in 2010 of organic material related to Brittanee being recovered from a "barn" in Georgetown Co but that appears likely to just be rumor. Personally, I'm not sure how to interpret CD's statement about the DNA, since he's the only one I've ever seen mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members