Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it a air of sunglasses that they later determined weren't Brittanee's? but I remember wondering if they weren't one of the girls she was with? they took of so fast, maybe they were never able to get them properly identified, also I've changed my thoughts, I dont think any of her friends she came with had anything to do with it , I think they were terrified that they took a minor across state lines and lost her! they way Shannon and Randa Massey were grabbed right off the streets in broad daylight, I think LE in MB knew this was happening and they put out no warnings or they were just so thick they didn't ever bother to think they could be connected , but LE in almost all articles say they are very familiar with this criminal Family ???? so f am even remotely correct about Crystal Soles 2005 and Shannon M. that was 1998 they all but proved it was a T, so why weren't they looked at more carefully? I see that other boards that aren't moderated have been connecting these murders for a long time ...I'm just surprised its taken so long is what I'm saying ....Brittanee could have been saved and they are still loose they might know thy are being looked at but I'm not sure they care
Resort towns wont publicize their crime. It might deter tourism which is what their economy thrives from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Was SLED even involved, early on???

I imagine they probably were... I can't say for certain but SLED almost always steps in and aids local law enforcement in major cases. I can only imagine that a missing minor would constitute such involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi y'all...

Ive mostly been over on the NY forums but I have posted here once or twice.
Like the sentiments shared by many other posters here, Britanee's disappearance and the unanswered questions have bothered me ever since I first heard about her....
I get sick over thoughts of what this unsuspecting, beautiful child may have endured in her last moments of her (far too short) life, and I pray for answers for the family left behind...

Even with the history and developments - I don't believe I know what really happened or who is telling the truth or lying - if you ask me everyone looked shady....
I only recently saw the ST (or D'ST of whatever) interview where he "apologizes" for her family's loss. (Personally don't buy a word coming out of his mouth, but that's just my opinion). I do wonder what actually were the results of the polygraph they mentioned during the interview... does anyone know?

And then there's the whole PB & the girls situation....
I actually 'understand' the friends not answering mom's calls (not forgiving it, but just that I can see how it would be very plausible for teenagers to not answer a parent while they are out partying and breaking rules...) but there's enough weirdness with all them no matter why they didn't answer the calls....

I was curious to see what all (the MB Spring Breakers) were up in the time (i.e. years) following Brits disappearance, & I was able to find current social media presence for one - AL. While I don't know what happened and can't say what a 'normal reaction' would be from a friend in ALs position, I must say at least by the looks of it, her life moved on unfazed and instead she seems to have developed into the 'ultimate party girl'. It could very well be unfair of me, but it just made me upset (sad / mad) to see. Anyone have other thoughts or have you seen the Instagrams / photos ?

...just my 2c...
- Teena

Glad to have you here, TeenaNJ!! :)

I finally found the stash house that News 10 NBC reporter Brett Davidsen tracked down. This is the stash house he reports the FBI searched. Watch this link and look at the video that has just DT photo there you will see it. I have located where it is in South Santee.
http://www.whec.com/news/brittanee-drexel-suspect-interview-exclusive/4303599/

This is what I found. It is located right next door to ZION METHODIST CHURCH on South Santee Rd. and Bunkerhill Rd , The front of the house is on South Santee and the back of house is on Bunkerhill Rd. Just about 20 yards away from Old Collins Creek Rd. Home of the T family. Just a few miles from the Seven Mile cell tower.
http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-McClellanville-South-Carolina.html#ixzz4fqJrgXW0
These 3 places are with in a 2mile radius or closer.
It has been right under my nose and didn't know it. I found it by doing google street view search.
If you follow the cell tower link,go to the top red locater,click and scroll out ,you can see the streets and how close these location are.
In an earlier post,I posted the Weston Rd. Stash house that was on CD website, don't know if the FBI searched there.

TIGER!!!!!! xoxoxoxo thank you! do we know when Timothy da shauns trial is and I don't care if I spell his name right LOL

From the looks of it, it looks like you could walk out of he stash house and drive right down the side of the church where the arrow points directly to the costal reserve.

From the looks of it, it looks like you could walk out of he stash house and drive right down the side of the church where the arrow points directly to the costal reserve.
That is correct , and its a 2-3 mile dirt road that ends at boat landing. access is 24Hr woods and swamp all the way.

This comment is going to sound very late, but is something that's bothered me since I saw the surveillance still shot ... is it just me or does anyone else think that the blonde pictured in the multicolor shirt and black shorts with white purse does not look like Brit all that much? Not suggesting it isn't as I believe that mom confirmed (although I did read she had to look a few times to say that wasn't her daughter), it's just that so much had been made of the video "proof" that B left the boys hotel and if the girl pictured was NOT her it would change everything.... just had to get that out sorry :/

This comment is going to sound very late, but is something that's bothered me since I saw the surveillance still shot ... is it just me or does anyone else think that the blonde pictured in the multicolor shirt and black shorts with white purse does not look like Brit all that much? Not suggesting it isn't as I believe that mom confirmed (although I did read she had to look a few times to say that wasn't her daughter), it's just that so much had been made of the video "proof" that B left the boys hotel and if the girl pictured was NOT her it would change everything.... just had to get that out sorry :/

I've always wondered about that pic too. To me, the girl in the pic looks like she is bigger than what I imagined BD was. But then I put it out of my mind because I just assumed her mother would know best.

I've always wondered about that pic too. To me, the girl in the pic looks like she is bigger than what I imagined BD was. But then I put it out of my mind because I just assumed her mother would know best.

yes! the size, the hair, something about it just didn't match ALL the other pictures I have seen of B.

THEN I read some old news from then and learned there had been a reported brittanee sighting somewhere having lunch in MB that turned no pit go Ben a Britanee lookalike - Just makes me think.

Plus... it seemed like PB and supporters were really emphasizing the 'SHE WAS ON VIDEO LEAVING' part. (which I guess wouldn't tell me anything anyway!)

And mom said B was so particular with her clothes and J said he found some of her clothes and some booze left behind in the boys room. Esp when B reportedly told JG she was gonna b packing...

but...Anyone of the boys that she was in the room with could've texted B's BFas if it was her walking back.

dont recall ever seeing anything about video of the boys leaving the hotel....

and regarding the switch of the girls hotel - wonder when that was decided. I could even see them trying to have B otherwise distracted / Derwin's while they switched without her knowing.

And while I'm just getting this off my chest... anyone's else have doubts that B and J could fit the same shorts. anyway???....

Fixing all my typos - sorry!

yes! the size, the hair, something about it just didn't match ALL the other pictures I have seen of B. Every picture I have seen B has bangs to the front on the side - very rare to see a picture with her hair all off her face like in the surveillance vid...

THEN I read some old news from then and learned there had been a reported brittanee sighting somewhere having lunch in MB that turned out to be a Brit lookalike - Just makes me think.

Plus... it seemed like PB and supporters were really emphasizing the 'SHE WAS ON VIDEO LEAVING' part. (which I guess wouldn't tell me anything anyway!)

And mom said B was so particular with her clothes and J said he found some of her clothes and some booze left behind in the boys room. Esp when B reportedly told JG she was gonna b packing...

but...Anyone of the boys that she was in the room with could've texted B's BFas if it was her walking back.

dont recall ever seeing anything about video of the boys leaving the hotel....

and regarding the switch of the girls hotel - wonder when that was decided. I could even see them trying to have B otherwise distracted / detained while they switched without her knowing.

And while I'm just getting this off my chest... anyone's else have doubts that B and J could fit the same shorts. anyway???....

it be great I If were NOT her, then there would be a real chance she was trafficked and might be alive but I really think the T's murdered her and for the bold way RM was snached right off the street (and I still think it was them) ALSO (and I keep asking this) during the RM investigation what happened with the stolen truck connected to a murder that was found at the T's place? ?????? whos? no charges ? what????

it be great I If were NOT her, then there would be a real chance she was trafficked and might be alive but I really think the T's murdered her and for the bold way RM was snached right off the street (and I still think it was them) ALSO (and I keep asking this) during the RM investigation what happened with the stolen truck connected to a murder that was found at the T's place? ?????? whos? no charges ? what????

There are all sorts of ways of identifying the person in the video technologically. IF the FBI / LE is allowing people to think it's her, but know it's not, they would be doing so for particular reasons. And that seems incredibly unlikely. As the video is then her, the exact location when she was abducted off of the street should be able to be determined down to a matter of a few yards.
This would be calculations based on the timing intervals of her text messages and the pace of her walking at an average speed. I have posted about this in the past. And so what kind of scenario could she be grabbed so openly? They would have had some way of distracting her or getting her to trust them to come within range. A stolen truck makes a lot of sense as it would be difficult to trace if anyone did see anything. They likely would have spotted the area between the 2 hotels as a sort of dead zone where there was no business activity and few people walking. There are likely a few other spots like that along this strip. If you were driving back and forth a few times waiting for some an attractive female to be walking alone near one of those spots, bingo... you pull over ahead of them and wait. Maybe put hazard lights on if it's a no parking zone. As she passes by some technique would be used to get her closer to the vehicle. Asking directions, could I borrow your phone a second, or some ploy. If she were unaware enough to actually hand one of them her phone, that's it. If she smelled trouble at all and ran or struggled someone should have seen something. So she must have gotten lured over, or they were really fast or both. I have always thought it would be fairly hard for 1 person to pull that off. This is why I came up with alternate theories that perhaps even someone she knew was in the vehicle. 2 people working as a team would be much more effective. One to distract / lookout and the other to grab. Hoping for definitive resolution to this case.

ok I just typed a book and it disappeared , I think she was texting john and think they grabbed her just like they did RM, I don't think they used any ploy at all, a once they had her I'm sure she was terrified like TIGERFINDZ says I have looked at he surrounding area and its hard to find anyone within hearing range that could hear her scream that has not been charged with VIOLENT crime The Santee Gentleman's Club seems to be the most Thriving business and there are a bunch of church's (which is always a bad sign to me, makes me think they need more than a regular neighborhood)

Again this makes no sense to me that they found a stolen truck connected to a MURDER (what murder) at the T's house after the RM episode ? Can anyone explain this .....did they just say "yes its on my property but its not mine leave me alone" ?????? this is what I want more info on !!!!!!

ok I just typed a book and it disappeared , I think she was texting john and think they grabbed her just like they did RM, I don't think they used any ploy at all, a once they had her I'm sure she was terrified like TIGERFINDZ says I have looked at he surrounding area and its hard to find anyone within hearing range that could hear her scream that has not been charged with VIOLENT crime The Santee Gentleman's Club seems to be the most Thriving business and there are a bunch of church's (which is always a bad sign to me, makes me think they need more than a regular neighborhood)

Been following along to hopefully get some answers some day.

I agree about that area which I think was south of town if I remember it right.

Its a scary looking area to me and most tourists would not even know it existed. Ive never been to that beach city but I have been to a couple other similar eastern shore beach towns that look very similar.

As a tourist you just dont even think about some area that would be on the outskirts of town having violent predators coming into the downtown area. She was blindsided and she would have never expected what happened. It is so easy to let our guard down in a tourist town area like that.

The lesson I have learned from this case is to never assume we are safe especially in crowded tourist type areas. We can never let our guard down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom