Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a side note : someone grabbed me out of my car in Plano about 17 years ago I was just pulling into the mall in broad daylight and looking for a bag in the back seat they grabbed my hair and my arm and I screamed loud enough to hear it in Houston, it was over 2 seconds and not one person did a thing or even react , a lady and her daughter even caught eye contact with me , so I have learned don't ever let your guard down , even in a nice area, no one will notice or involve themselves.

There's something bothering me. Brittanee was at the young man's hotel room for over an hour the night before she disappeared per the time stamps on the pics. She was being harrassed and yelled at by some other kids so Britt asked him to please walk with her so she would feel safe. He agreed and convinced her to go to his hotel room. So Britt felt vulnerable and was fortunent to run into a gentleman who gave her a safe haven. Months later the young man from IL or IN (can't remember) realizes the girl who he took to his room in MB because she was afraid is missing and he has video. Did the police ask the young man about this group who made Brittanee afraid? Were they on foot or in a vehicle? Did police get descriptions of these peeps? What were they yelling at Brittanee? Why was she out walking alone? Where was the group she traveled to MB with?

Does anyone have any idea what the rest of the group was up to the night before? When was that alleged party with the Coastal Carolina kids? Could this have been a botched attempt at luring Brittanee? I'd like to know more about this night.

All the google pics just give me more questions.

This comment is going to sound very late, but is something that's bothered me since I saw the surveillance still shot ... is it just me or does anyone else think that the blonde pictured in the multicolor shirt and black shorts with white purse does not look like Brit all that much? Not suggesting it isn't as I believe that mom confirmed (although I did read she had to look a few times to say that wasn't her daughter), it's just that so much had been made of the video "proof" that B left the boys hotel and if the girl pictured was NOT her it would change everything.... just had to get that out sorry :/

Teena, I completely agree!

just a side note : someone grabbed me out of my car in Plano about 17 years ago I was just pulling into the mall in broad daylight and looking for a bag in the back seat they grabbed my hair and my arm and I screamed loud enough to hear it in Houston, it was over 2 seconds and not one person did a thing or even react , a lady and her daughter even caught eye contact with me , so I have learned don't ever let your guard down , even in a nice area, no one will notice or involve themselves.

Omg how terrifying. So sorry to hear what you went through.

JMO
I know what you mean about people not wanting to get involved. On rare occasions someone may jump into a bad situation but more often than not I think most of the public would stand on the sidelines and not put themselves into a dangerous situation.

Sometimes its understandable if the public person is not strong enough or confident enough they could even help but the least they could do is get on the phone to 911 or run and try to get help. With most everyone having a cell phone these days there really is no excuse not to at least call 911 for help when seeing a bad situation.

I agree that we cannot rely on others though and having some form of personal protection is probably a good idea. Even with protection we may not always have a chance to use it like if we got blitz attacked like your example or what happened to Brittanee but we want to at least try to have an "equalizer" to even out the odds if we can.

I found A cell # for the elder T and it is him, ATT and its a Washington state # I find this ODD seeing that I cant find any Washington state ties? Any thoughts? and surly the FBI knows this.

I saw that one too but the Washington state one is just weird , but The Towing is super creepy and I find it hard to believe he could even get bonded with his background to tow anyone , what a perfect set up , inbound calls to come rape and kill me , then tow my car to never be found !

I don't think it was any of the T's harassing her , they are the type who wants NOT to draw attention, like just sneaking up behind someone!

oh this is great ive found his email ....I'm going to have to refrain from emailing and going nuts

Multiple shootings at Myrtle Beach over the weekend. Tourist videoed one of the shootings. Multiple people shot. Haven't seen any arrests happening. Can't help but wonder if any of the Taylor family and friends were involved.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Multiple shootings at Myrtle Beach over the weekend. Tourist videoed one of the shootings. Multiple people shot. Haven't seen any arrests happening. Can't help but wonder if any of the Taylor family and friends were involved.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

A city council meeting was held today and open to the public. Apparently, after hearing several complaints, the mayor had originally planned to end the meeting before being briefed by MBPD. However, a councilman spoke up and expressed his opinion that the citizens of MB should be allowed to also hear what the police had to say about the shootings. A second council member agreed with him, so they continued on with the meeting in an open setting, as the interim chief of police (our former chief retired last month) took the floor and briefed city council and local citizens about the incidents that occurred over the weekend.

"She said that 46 officers, including those from outside agencies, were in the boulevard area from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday, and that the suspected shooter was apprehended six minutes after the shots were fired.

Police have yet to release his name, but said the still-hospitalized suspect is a 17-year-old from North Carolina. Prock said Tuesday they believe the shooting to be gang-related."

"... after public comment and Prock’s presentation, Pedersen gave three immediate proposals: better lighting of some areas downtown, a potentially earlier juvenile curfew and barricades along certain sections of Ocean Boulevard.

The barricades, which are used more extensively during big-traffic events like Memorial Day weekend’s bike rallies, would not block off intersections or crosswalks. They would stretch along the boulevard from 16th to 12th avenues North, from 9th to 8th avenues North, and from 7th Avenue North to 17th Avenue South.

‘Take this city back or get out, all of you!’ Residents voice anger over shootings
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article157249044.html

"A 17-year-old North Carolina boy accused of opening fire into a crowd after a fight outside the Wayfarer Motel on Ocean Boulevard early Sunday morning had been “involved in gang activity,” acting Myrtle Beach police Chief Amy Prock told city leaders Tuesday afternoon.

He also knew his immediate victim, she said. Seven people were injured in the shooting, including the shooter, whose name has not yet been released, but police did say the teen was known by authorities in N.C."

"The shooter and the stolen vehicle were detained at that location three minutes after the shooting had started at 12:25 a.m., she said.

The gunman, who was injured when a security guard fired at him during the shooting, was transported to the hospital.

City surveillance cameras and witnesses at the scene helped police locate the gun the suspect discarded in his escape from the boulevard, according to Prock.

Police are waiting for the shooter to be released from the hospital and formerly served with warrants before releasing his name."

"Not listing their names or specific hometowns, Prock gave an update on the victims. An 18-year-old North Carolina man, who was involved in the fight with the suspect, is still in the hospital, she said.

An 18-year-old woman, also from North Carolina has been released from the hospital, Prock said."

"Other victims include a 17-year-old girl from Ohio and a male juvenile and 18-year-old female, both from North Carolina. Updates on their conditions were not released during the meeting."

"Prock says they plan to charge the 17-year-old shooter with seven counts of attempted murder."

“The shooting at Coastal Grand (Mall) is definitely believed to be a drug deal gone bad,” Prock said.

Darrell Gore, 18, of Myrtle Beach, “has been arrested and charged with one count of armed robbery and one count of attempted murder. He is in our jail,” she said.

Khadafi Aziz Dennison, 18, of Myrtle Beach and also in custody, has been charged with one count of armed robbery and one count of attempted murder.

Ten minutes after the mall shooting on Saturday, police were called to the Crown Reef Resort for a report of shots fired.

Prock says they have identified the suspects from that shooting “and warrants are currently pending.” She declined to share their names, saying the suspects have not been located.

17-year-old, who fired into crowd and wounded 6, was ‘involved in gang activity’
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article157256064.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As bad as its getting there just concerns me that no one will focus on the T's I just feel as if they have been getting away with much more than we know, I found another girl missing that I hadn't seen before

File # 92-335 Case # 9726629 (Open) Victim: Heidi Nicole Preston

The Horry County Police Department responded to a female being located in the Waccamaw River on August 30[SUP]th[/SUP], 1987. The cause of her death was a physical assault. The victim was last seen at the Southern Comfort Saloon on Highway 544 on August 29[SUP]th[/SUP], 1987. She was identified as Heidi Nicole Preston age fourteen. The victim was living with her sister in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, South Carolina.

again just leaving then poof!

I put together a map against the text pings from the show Disappear. Just wanted to get some perception on the cell pings. I took into account from Blue Water Resort to Foxfire court to the stash house, very close to the cell tower last ping. What I found was it would only take 1hr and 24min to travel this distance. So from the last text on John's phone from Britanee was 8:58 and the last ping from the cell tower was 11.58. IMO that leaves 1 1/2 hours of time unaccounted for in between Fox fire and Bukerhill (stash house) or along the route. My theory is that from abduction, I think the perps stopped at Foxfire court in Georgetown first and stayed awhile and then proceeded to the stash house. This is pure speculation. Just trying to connect the dots of what the FBI has searched. I think they stayed in this area for the next few days.
attachment.php
1 HR 24 MINUTES 56.2 MILES FROM BLUE RESORT TO FOX FORE COURT(searched area) TO BUNKER HILL RD.(searched stash house)
(THE FBI HAVE SEARCHED THESE 2 PLACES)

TEXT INFORMATION BOYFRIEND JOHNS PHONE

8:57pm your last late ruined baby seariously for me please just try to enjoy yourself you deserve it more than anyone i know
8:58pm No *** that im staying in packing and going to sleep probably
9:06pm You back from Myrtle yet?
9:15pm Babe im concerned about ya Let me k whats going on okayy I dont want you out alone if your friends are *** but i also dont want u to ruin yr last night there
9:57pm Where aare u
9:56pm Wher r u
10:00pm Im calling your mom if I don't hear from you in ten minutes

Britt cell phone records ....
??? Tower 640 715 Grate Ave
Ping Georgetown 9:53pm Tower 641 209 Firehouse street
ping Georgetown 9:54pm Tower 641 209 Firehouse street
Ping Georgetown 9:56pm wher r u
Ping Georgetown 9:57pm where aare u
Ping Georgetown 10:00pm im calling your mom if i dont hear from you in 10 min

927pm: Although she is suppose to be heading north towards her hotel at 927pm about 30min after her last text, data reveals her cell is headed southbound on RT 17. Her phone is pinging south towers in a area called surfside beach almost 7 miles south of Myrtle beach. It would take 2 hours to walk there and 15min by car. The phone itself, we are not sure if she was separated from her phone, was moving at a high enough rate of speed that it would be in a vehicle. Not sure if her battery died or was destroyed. But at 1158PM just 3 hours after her last text to John pings at tower #332 near Georgetown County.

[video=youtube;XVBMiNmpAdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBMiNmpAdg[/video]
[video=youtube;hW16G7fQ344]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW16G7fQ344[/video]
[video=youtube;341x84-uvh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341x84-uvh4[/video]

there's a really good map from thread 1 that shows all the places she pinged and it looks just like you say TIGERFINZ it literally says beeline to first stash house off Foxboro then G town then N Charlston then ,MCcllenville to the Santee River. WHY ha there not been an arrest also I hope the FBI is AWARE of the old comments on the old stories when they first suspected The T's there were a lot of local comments and with 25,000 grand and poor community what is the FREAKIN holdup???? Seriously are they that scary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom