Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the hotel employees, were they checked out? I am new to this thread so forgive me if this has already been addressed. But they would know the ins and outs of the hotel, could get her back in if needed. She was seen only right in front of the hotel, right??

I do not think I have seen that addressed anywhere and that is a good point, in my opinion. You do wonder and hope they were checked out at the very start of this whole disappearance of this young girl.

Every time I have walked out of a hotel in the last year there has been at least one employee out having a smoke or hanging around doing who knows what. Even in some pretty swank hotels, some of them have looked kind of scummy. I recently came back to my hotel room after having breakfast to find a guy just finishing cleaning my room. There was something off about him, he seemed uncomfortable to run into me and he had not cleaned the room properly at all, gave me the creeps. That was the first time I had had a male cleaning my room, or become aware of it. I don't know..maybe that's common but for some reason I just felt weird and I was staying there by myself, maybe that's why it bugged me??
How many criminal record checks are done on hotel staff?

Every time I have walked out of a hotel in the last year there has been at least one employee out having a smoke or hanging around doing who knows what.
When I went to the Blue Water Resort where Britt was last seen, I made sure I did it at the same time she did. I didn't see any employees at the front of the hotel or surrounding areas that I walked thru or by.
How many criminal record checks are done on hotel staff?
I would think that this day and age, for one to work in a hotel, they would have to have a criminal background check. Although, it is hard to say whether this is done by any or every hotel.

My responses in Blue.

When I visited a Florida time share resort, I did ask the salesman if all of the employees for the resort were screened (with sex offenders) in mind. He assured me that they were, but you never know it could have been part of the sales pitch.

I think any job that requires their employees to work with the public such as a hotel should have a criminal background check ran on them.

I hardly doubt hotel employees are screened have you seen hotel employees. None of them would work there. Especially from these sort of seedy hotels that BD and friends were at.

What about the hotel employees, were they checked out? I am new to this thread so forgive me if this has already been addressed. But they would know the ins and outs of the hotel, could get her back in if needed. She was seen only right in front of the hotel, right??

IIRC, she was caught on another security camera a little of the ways up on the way back to her hotel. Can anyone confirm?

I hardly doubt hotel employees are screened have you seen hotel employees. None of them would work there. Especially from these sort of seedy hotels that BD and friends were at.

I fully agree... I doubt any of the maintenance and/or cleaning crews are ever screened. Those types of employees have somewhat of a quick turnover rate - especially in resort towns. The majority of them seem to come from other countries - which would make screening somewhat hard IMO.

I don't believe the hotels/motels would expend the time and the cost to run a background check.

IIRC, she was caught on another security camera a little of the ways up on the way back to her hotel. Can anyone confirm?

I may be wrong on this one, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

When that vid first came out there was lots of speculation and some news stories had it that she was walking from PB's hotel...while others were saying she was walking to PB's hotel.

I believe it was finally decided that she was walking to the boys hotel.

It is my understanding that it was determined when BD left the BWR that she was not captured on the first street cam and this is how they know she went missing within 7 minutes of leaving that hotel.

Does this bother anyone else here? Please click on this link to CD's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Chad+Drexel&init=quick#/profile.php?id=638989056&v=wall&viewas=1570115165&ref=mf

Why is he taking family portraits with his Fiance and her kids and his other 2. It's like B never existed. He lists them as my babies, and then family pics. What is wrong with this picture? There is just something not right about Chad D.

I can only see the profile picture not his kids, but I have always thought there was something off about him. I did not like his Dr. Phil interview at all. Poor B probably felt very lonely and left out of his new life. How can you flaunt your new life in front of everyone at this time unless he really thinks B won't be coming home. :(

I can only see the profile picture not his kids, but I have always thought there was something off about him. I did not like his Dr. Phil interview at all. Poor B probably felt very lonely and left out of his new life. How can you flaunt your new life in front of everyone at this time unless he really thinks B won't be coming home. :(

Why would you take family pics summer 2009 labeled. He is also sending football funnies, etc, etc. I'll try to download pics to my page. I'll send ya a note when I got on I'm not sure if i'll be able to get the names of his albums.

AM528 I put the pics on my page the album is called Chad's Facebook Pics Summer 2009.

I retyped his names of the pics on each pic. This might be good to save anyhow

There also on the Home Page? Didn't know they'd go there.

What also concerns me is that the kids don't seem upset. I'd be freaked out if my dad's daughter disappeared.

Supposedly BD and crew arrive in MB sometime on Thurs. (some reports have said on Wed. I don't know which day is right because both days have been said by DD in news articles) According to TF (BD's friend who sat up the FB page) and JO, BD and crew were at Club K on Thurs. night.

On the police report the boys with PB state that they didn't meet BD until Fri. night at Club K and only met her briefly at that time.

Big discrepancy.

Supposedly BD left red flip flops in the hotel room of PB. When did she leave them there? If BD didn't meet up with PB and crew until Fri. night and only met them at Club K at that time, when would she have been in his hotel room to have left them?

If they went on Thurs. as stated then BD could have possibly been in PB's hotel at sometime during the day on Fri before the night out at Club K. But if she didn't meet up with PB until Fri. night - the only thing I can figure was that she left Club K with PB or met up with him later and left her flip flops in his room then. That would have been the only time I can figure she could have left those flip flops there...

Sat. around lunch time she supposedly walked up and met PB & crew on the beach. So BD wasn't in their room then - as it states on the police report that they met on the beach.

Supposedly BD and crew arrive in MB sometime on Thurs. (some reports have said on Wed. I don't know which day is right because both days have been said by DD in news articles) According to TF (BD's friend who sat up the FB page) and JO, BD and crew were at Club K on Thurs. night.

On the police report the boys with PB state that they didn't meet BD until Fri. night at Club K and only met her briefly at that time.

Big discrepancy.

Supposedly BD left red flip flops in the hotel room of PB. When did she leave them there? If BD didn't meet up with PB and crew until Fri. night and only met them at Club K at that time, when would she have been in his hotel room to have left them?

If they went on Thurs. as stated then BD could have possibly been in PB's hotel at sometime during the day on Fri before the night out at Club K. But if she didn't meet up with PB until Fri. night - the only thing I can figure was that she left Club K with PB or met up with him later and left her flip flops in his room then. That would have been the only time I can figure she could have left those flip flops there...

Sat. around lunch time she supposedly walked up and met PB & crew on the beach. So BD wasn't in their room then - as it states on the police report that they met on the beach.

I had noticed the Club K time frame on the FB page also. JMO-- I was thinking maybe BD went to Club K with JO and Friends on Thursday night. Maybe she went again and met up with PB their on Friday night then went to PB's hotel room. It was said on other sites BD was hanging around PB and not so much the friends she went with. If she met up with PB and gang on the beach is that the same day she was on the beach in the pics with AL probably

Attempted kidnapping in NMB

By Graeme Moore
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 6:05 p.m.

Police in North Myrtle Beach are searching an area around 8th Avenue South near Perrin Drive after a report of an attempted kidnapping.
The city's spokeswoman says a 21 year old woman called police around 5pm and told them a man grabbed her and tried to take her.
Police only released a vague description and NewsChannel 15 is sharing that information because officers think the suspect may still be in the immediate area.
He's described as a black male in his early to mid-twenties with a muscular frame.
The woman told police the man had dreadlocks and was wearing khaki shorts with no shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro