Still Missing SC - Brittany Michelle Davis, 32, Greenville, 10 Feb 2020 *ARREST**Partial Remains Located*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knox

Reaction score
GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) -The Greenville Police Department has asked for help tracking down a woman who disappeared more than a month ago.

Police said they are searching for Brittany Michelle Davis, 32, of Greenville.

Davis was last seen February 10 on Woodruff Road.

If you have any information, please call the Department or Crime Stoppers of Greenville at 23-CRIME.

*modnote* adding source link
Missing: Greenviille police ask for help finding woman last seen on Woodruff Rd. more than a month ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Brittany Michelle Davis NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date of Last Contact February 12, 2020

Height 5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight 150 lbs

Hair Color Black
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Circumstances of Disappearance Last seen being dropped off at her apartment in Greenville, SC by an Uber driver on February 12, 2020. It is rumored that she went to Puerto Rico, but she never boarded a plane to Puerto Rico. Her phone was powered off on March 10, 2020 and all social media accounts were deactivated. There has been no activity on any of her accounts.

Brittany has been missing 3 months, and there are some things to fix on this thread. Thank you, @Knox, for posting the Greenville Police Department on Facebook link, but it no longer goes to the post. Here is the current permalink for Brittany's post (same info, but Brittany's photo was missing in Post #2):

Greenville Police Department (permalink)

upload_2020-5-21_23-13-33.png

Still missing and sadly the Puerto Rico trip is reported to have not happened.
This missing person is in my local area. The Bucks Racks & Ribs that is mentioned in this article was formerly a strip club called Platinum Plus. PP was shut down due to criminal activities, including a murder, occurring on the property. The owners changed the name, reinvented the club as a bar & grill, keeping the strippers as clothed dancers. It is still a magnet for illegal activities.

Greenville police, family, search for missing Upstate woman

Brittany Michelle Davis NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date of Last Contact February 12, 2020

Height 5' 1" (61 Inches)
Weight 150 lbs

Hair Color Black
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

Circumstances of Disappearance Last seen being dropped off at her apartment in Greenville, SC by an Uber driver on February 12, 2020. It is rumored that she went to Puerto Rico, but she never boarded a plane to Puerto Rico. Her phone was powered off on March 10, 2020 and all social media accounts were deactivated. There has been no activity on any of her accounts.
To deactivate social media accounts, wouldn’t you have to know the password or have a designated person do this for you after death? I realize someone could have taken her cell phone, iPad, kindle, etc., and if she left herself logged in, they could do it.

Feb 12 - Mar 10 is a long time to wait to shut off a phone. Perhaps there are some cell tower pings that can pinpoint where the phone was.

I've searched the following hashtags on FB but still haven't found an update or a "Find" FB group for Brittany. I wish someone would give this family the answers they need. :(

#brittanydavis
#findbrittanydavis
#brittanydavisisstillmissing
#justiceforbrittany
#bringbrittanyhome

5efa4de494e99.image.jpg

Greenviille police continue to ask for help finding woman last seen in February
  • POSTED JUN 29, 2020
If you have any information, please call the Department or Crime Stoppers of Greenville at 23-CRIME.

Greenville, SC
Posted on: June 29, 2020
POLICE ASK FOR HELP LOCATING GREENVILLE WOMAN
GPD is still requesting help in locating Brittany Michelle Davis, 32, of Greenville. Davis was last seen Feb. 10, on Woodruff Road. If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call the Department or Crime Stoppers of Greenville at 23-CRIME.

There are some discrepancies.

One report says last seen 2/10/20 on Woodruff Road

another says last seen at Bucks Racks and Ribs on 2/12/20.

a third says she was last seen taking an Uber to her apartment on 2/12/20.

The address for BR&R is 805 Frontage Rd. Nearby streets are International Dr. and Marcus Dr. worryingly, it's also right next to an Interstate (the I-385).

i speculate that her apartment is on Woodruff. But was she last seen at BR&R or near her apartment?

Brittany Michelle Davis – The Charley Project

Last updated February 14, 2021; casefile added.

Details of Disappearance
Davis was last seen at Bucks, Racks, and Ribs in Greenville, South Carolina, where she worked, in the early morning hours on February 12, 2020. Her mother continued to get texts from her phone through the rest of February and into March. One of the last ones was about Davis's return from a trip to Puerto Rico. However, Davis's mother subsequently learned her daughter had never gone to Puerto Rico, and she reported her missing in March. Her case remains unsolved.

Unidentified remains were located somewhat nearby where Brittany was last seen. Posting due to the location which is about 10-15 minutes from Bucks, Racks, & Ribs. MOO

My thoughts go out to the deceased's loved ones.

Google Maps (street view of intersection) & Google Maps (intersection to B, R, & R).

Human remains found during search for suspect in South Carolina, deputies say
Jul. 7, 2021
SBM
...during the search deputies located unidentifiable human remains near a wooded area near the intersection of Woodmede Way and Bruce Road just before 5 p.m. [snip] ...the suspect from the traffic stop and the human remains appear to be unrelated at this time.

The fiancé has been arrested! I’m completely useless on my phone and am trying to find the link I just read!

ETA: whew, Google is my friend

Man faces murder charges after missing fiancé found dead in Greenville, police says
TY for the update!

Aug 26, 2021
SBBM
According to the police department, human remains were found in a wooded area in northeast Georgia in April 2021. DNA testing confirmed that they belong to Davis. [snip] On Tuesday, with the assistance of the US Marshal’s Task Force, the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office and the Gwinnett County Police Department, Wilkerson was taken into custody during a traffic stop in Buford, GA.
# More at link

Rest in peace, Brittany. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper