SC SC- Casi Ann Pogue, 40, NamUs #MP99786, missing from Greenville Memorial Hospital, Greenville, 5 July 2020 *Disoriented*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Missing Person / NamUs #MP99786

''Date of Last ContactJuly 5, 2020
Missing FromGreenville, South Carolina
Missing Age40 Years
Current Age43 Years
Missing Age40 Years
Current Age43 Years
Legal First NameCasi
Middle NameAnn
Legal Last NamePogue
Chosen Name/Nickname/Alias--

Biological SexFemale
Height5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight100 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances​

Date of Last ContactJuly 5, 2020
NamUs Case CreatedJanuary 31, 2023

Last Known Location Map

LocationGreenville, South Carolina 29605
CountyGreenville County
Missing From Tribal LandNo
Primary Residence on Tribal LandNo
Circumstances of DisappearanceCasi Ann Pogue went missing from Greenville Memorial Hospital (701 Grove Road) on July 5th, 2020. Casi was disoriented and was taken by EMS to the hospital, and then was able to leave on foot. She did not have her phone. She had a large red bag with her. Family believes she had her ID and bank cards with her, however they have not had any activity on them since the day she went missing.

Physical Description​

Hair ColorBlond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
1703164356757.png1703164376707.png
Photo of Pogue and the clothing she was wearing prior to going missing.

Attachments

• 1703164082491.png
    1703164082491.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
<modsnip>
@dotr i think you saw my post on stephanie voncannon as well? Not really sure if they are related honestly, but i was looking at stephanies case when i came across Casi's. <modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>@dotr i think you saw my post on stephanie voncannon as well? Not really sure if they are related honestly, but i was looking at stephanies case when i came across Casi's. <modsnip - not an approved source>
YES, i did see your post, which is why i started this thread, but then i couldn't recall which thread you posted in to let you know, glad you found it!
ETA (Thread for second MP referenced)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, i started researching these a few days ago haha, after looking at the two it just crossed my mind for a second that maybe they could be related since it was really not that far apart and there were some simularities

Last edited:
I saw a video interview that was done with Casi's cousin, but i didnt know at first that we were not able to post those. The main reason i bring it up is because in this video, the person that is helping her cousin search. The main thing i have seen with this case (and this is coming from her cousin in the video) is that there was survaliance of her leaving the hospital. When she left, she got into a blue van for a maybe a minute, then got back out and she walked away and was never seen again.

I did find an interview with one of her family members as they are trying very hard to not let her case go cold, and in that interview they mentioned that the footage they had was not backed up properly therefore no longer can be accessed. In the interview i watched, the person that is helping goes with her and they went down the street she walked towards and asked to see if anyone with a ring doorbell camera had footage of Casi or maybe even the van. Unfortunately though this was something they did just recently so there were no back ups of ring camera footage that went back that long.

Name: Casi Ann Pogue
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: July 05, 2020
Location Last Seen: Greenville, Greenville County, South Carolina

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: February 16, 1980
Race: White
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Dyed blonde; naturally dark brown; very short, usually buzzed on the sides
Eye Color: Hazel
Nickname/Alias: Casi Walters, Casi Daniel, Casi Ei
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Several tattoos: "DebiAnn" on her right shoulder, "Christian" across the top of her back, the aquarius symbol on her wrist, a pin up girl on her right shoulder blade, "Serenity" followed by several hebrew characters on her left shoulder blade, a butterfly on her ankle, a mushroom on her lower bac

Identifiers​

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: a tye-dye NASA tshirt, black leggings, a hospital bracelet, and one grey slip on shoe or hospital socks
Jewelry: none
Additional Personal Items: She may have had a large, bright red crocodile skin tote-style purse with her

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Case Pogue was last seen in Greenville, South Carolina on July 5, 2020. She had struggled with drug and mental health related episodes, so she was taken to the hospital after a particular episode where she wound up injuring herself on accident in the woods near her house. She checked herself out of Greenville Memorial Hospital at 701 Grove Rd. while still hallucinating, left on foot and walked in the direction of her best friend's apartment, and has not been seen since.
4501DFSC.jpg
4501DFSC1.jpg
501DFSC2.jpg
4501DFSC3.jpg

Name: Casi Ann Pogue
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: July 05, 2020
Location Last Seen: Greenville, Greenville County, South Carolina

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: February 16, 1980
Race: White
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Hair Color: Dyed blonde; naturally dark brown; very short, usually buzzed on the sides
Eye Color: Hazel
Nickname/Alias: Casi Walters, Casi Daniel, Casi Ei
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Several tattoos: "DebiAnn" on her right shoulder, "Christian" across the top of her back, the aquarius symbol on her wrist, a pin up girl on her right shoulder blade, "Serenity" followed by several hebrew characters on her left shoulder blade, a butterfly on her ankle, a mushroom on her lower bac

Identifiers​

Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Not Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: a tye-dye NASA tshirt, black leggings, a hospital bracelet, and one grey slip on shoe or hospital socks
Jewelry: none
Additional Personal Items: She may have had a large, bright red crocodile skin tote-style purse with her

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Case Pogue was last seen in Greenville, South Carolina on July 5, 2020. She had struggled with drug and mental health related episodes, so she was taken to the hospital after a particular episode where she wound up injuring herself on accident in the woods near her house. She checked herself out of Greenville Memorial Hospital at 701 Grove Rd. while still hallucinating, left on foot and walked in the direction of her best friend's apartment, and has not been seen since.
4501DFSC.jpg
4501DFSC1.jpg
501DFSC2.jpg
4501DFSC3.jpg
Does it say by chance if the best friend was a friend or if it was her boyfriend?

1703210882967.png
by: Chloe Salsameda: Oct 1, 2023
“Please, I’m begging you, to speak up,” said Debra Pogue, whose daughter, Casi Ann Pogue, is missing. “It’s been enough time. Enough is enough.”

“People in the community may have that one piece of information or one piece of the puzzle that they don’t think is important but may be the one piece we’re missing in order to bring closure to a family and start the process of getting justice for the victims of these crimes,” said Donohue.

Anyone with information about a missing person or cold case is encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers or their local law enforcement agency.''

Does it say by chance if the best friend was a friend or if it was her boyfriend?
highly recommend the vanished podcast on casi pogue

highly recommend the vanished podcast on casi pogue
Did you listen to part two of this? the boyfriend lied about her phone and had it the whole time in the beginning of the investigation

Did you listen to part two of this? the boyfriend lied about her phone and had it the whole time in the beginning of the investigation
According to the podcast in part two he was scared because there were photos of him smoking weed and turned the phone in and gave the passcode

After i listed to the podcasts i was curious about Nathan.. I was unsure of his full name, so i googled "Casi Pogue Nathan"

Now it could of been just what i typed but a "Nathan Casi Pogue" in Oregon came up.

It was a profile on a site for becoming a pen pal for prison inmates, and the persons name was Nathan Wade Pogue.

I looked him up and he is actually a person in prison in Oregon.

The profile had a few photos on it and a bio note from the person.

Thinking it was nothing i went back to facebook, got on Casi's profile and read down until i saw a post that had two Nathan Browns tagged, the interesting thing is, when clicking on the second on there is a photo of Nathan and the exact same person that is "Nathan Wade Pogue"

Last edited:
Things I question on this case (My Own Opinion):

• Nathan Wade Pogue, happens to be the person in the photo under relationship status on Nathan Browns photo.
  • The relationship photo is from seven years ago so it could have a valid reason behind it. (maybe Nathan married a family member of Casi's...ect?)

• Which leads me to question, is this just a coincidence? Oregon is 37 Hours away from Greenville SC
  • If we entertain the idea that Casi did in fact go back to Nathan Browns house because that is what was familiar, is there a chance that maybe she OD'd and there were witnesses?
  • To add on to this, if Nathan did not turn in Casi's phone for a week and she DID go back there after the hopsital, could he have deleted something that was evidence? Not really that hard to believe considering he said that there were photos of him smoking weed he was worried about that and its hard to believe he was worried about photos with weed. So then... i wonder if the cops attempted to find anything that had been deleted from the phone as you can see items that were deleted after the fact.

Last edited:
MOO: After looking at the report and then going off of that for research, I am now starting believe one of two things is going on here, Casi was hacked maybe, I am going to go back to her podcasts again today. When looking at that report they mentioned Pinterest, When doing her Intellus report the Pinterest account did come up, and if you go to the saved pins sections, it shows when pins were added to catagorize your sections by time frame. Theres a range of posts from its showings when updated, and this ranges from about 11 years ago to....a week ago and the one from a week ago.... is titled "Casi all the way" meaning unsure when the pin folder was created, but someone saved something to it

Last edited:
rereading over the above, FIOA request, on page 9, it is explaining a meeting with a woman that saw casi in a shed on *July 7th and 8th 2020* The woman states,

"that she asked the female was she was doing in the shed.The female said that she was waiting for her boyfriend to return. Christine told me that she watched as a gold or champagne colored car, possibly a Ford Taurus, pulled up and pickedCasi up. Christine described the driver as a white male in his 20's with scruffy blonde hair."

this would be too young i believe to be Nathan, I think. So who did she know that drove a champagne gold Taurus...?

That one is hard to run with though because you cant see any of her friends on FB. I can try and see if any of the Browns had a Taurus, but i doubt it due to description of the person..any other ideas?

Casi also has activity on a pinterest STILL going, there is recent activity on the profile as though someone is saving pins to the profile, and the most recent currently is a Pinterest thread titled "Casi all the way"

The Greenville Police Department is seeking information regarding a woman who was reported missing four years ago.

Officers report Casi Ann Pogue was last seen around 8:30 p.m. near West Faris Road and Grove Road on July 5, 2020.

Pogue was 40-years-old, 5′06″, and 100lbs at the time of her disappearance and was last seen wearing a multi-colored shirt and black pants while carrying a red bag, officers said.

Sep 23, 2024
The Greenville Police Department is re-opening a cold case about a woman who went missing in 2020.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back