GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where does Mom work?
Did someone pick her up?
did she tell anyone her daughter was home alone while she was working?

Questions questions questions!

I think its someone MOM knows!

presser tomorrow

Y
The Richland County Sheriff’s Department has scheduled a news conference Tuesday to discuss the case of a missing 15-year-old from Northeast Richland.

The investigation into the disappearance of Gabrielle Swainson has expanded into one of the Richland County Sheriff’s Department’s largest and most intensive searches in years.
More than 40 county and federal law agents, including the FBI, are involved with the case, the Sheriff’s Department said this weekend.

Tuesday’s news conference is expected to discuss where the investigation stands, though no other details were available Monday.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/27/...-missing-teen.html#.UDva1o59GXw#storylink=cpy

also friendly reminder: we are a victim and family friendly place here at websleuths... the mother has not been named a person of interest in this case and is off limits for sleuthing and speculation until or unless something changes.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/199354/2/Update-on-Missing-Teen-Investigation-Coming-Tuesday

Lott says the phone is the only thing missing from the Swainson home other than the teenager.

The sheriff also says Gabbiee's mom has been a tremendous help in the investigation.

"She's going through a very difficult time," said Sheriff Lott. "Very emotional. But she's been with us from the very beginning."

"We have our victim's advocate who works for the sheriff's department. We have them in shifts. We have someone with her 24-7. We've had that all week. So we're with her all the time. She's just been outstanding as a parent," said Lott.

If you have any information that can help,you are urged to call Crimestoppers at 1-888-Crime-SC.

The news conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. We'll stream it line on wistv.com.
http://www.wistv.com/story/19374438/foul-play-suspected-in-teens-disappearance

Gabrielle Swainson: FBI agents involved, $6,000 reward offered for information regarding missing SC teen

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57501111-504083/gabrielle-swainson-fbi-agents-involved-$6000-reward-offered-for-information-regarding-missing-sc-teen/

Just wanted to say I support this mom 100%. I never meant to insinuate she has done anything wrong. My daughter grew up in a different time when the only phone she had was one of those "bag car phones" and it was just for her to call me when she left cheerleading practice and let me know she was on her way home, things like that. All we paid for were 30 minutes a month and she never went over her limits with it. (Looking back, only one of her friends had a phone so there was not too much she could have used it for, LOL) When she was in college, we had advanced to a "real cell phone". She went to a local college but stayed on campus. She worked at night the first month and I would make her call me when she got out of her car and stay on the phone until she got safely into her dorm. This case is heartbreaking to me and I feel so bad for this mom. Yes, I too feel she is doing everything right to find her daughter.

She's actually missing from Columbia, South Carolina (Richland County). Within 5 mins of my house. News Conf scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately I have to work when the presser will be streaming and the hospital has fun stuff like that disabled (boo) so I can't watch it. I'll be keeping up with WIS online, and I hope they have some good news for us tomorrow. I'll just keep praying for it.

Oh! And a thought I had earlier...a couple days ago I noticed some helicopters in the area flying quite low. i think I know why now. :( There's a lot of wooded areas around here and I wouldn't be surprised if they were checking it out. :(

ten days ago mother discovered her child abducted from home

gabbie was safe in home when mother got home she was gone and immediately notified LE

this has impacted the community, the nation and around the world

they know who is responsible: Freddie Grant

he took her to his home

he has been charged with kidnapping and is in custody???

family was immediately eliminated

Grant is family friend of Gabbie's mother

first interview he was completely uncooperative with LE...

as the search went on investigators made the case against Mr. Grant

forensic lab has played major part in who took gabbie: tracking of cell phones and dna

grant too her to his house..

blood has been found on duct tape and her dna has been found at his residence

cell phones show route they took and where it ended up at

talking about mother

how wonderful she is

she worked hard and did everything she could to protect her child

she is very upset right now.

they will continue to be with her

I think it's possible that while mom had her phone she received text messages, possibly from a boy, then when mom gave her back her phone she saw these messages and replied. The guy could have still been up and she mentioned "oh my mom had my phone but she just went to work", and then she was coerced to come out to meet him, perhaps he was with a group of guys and they had been partying/drinking, or even if he was alone, being alone with a guy/guys as a young lady can, unfortunately lead to harm...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37
Back