Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On tumbler, what do the initials about her weight mean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does "I believe" and "IMO" apply to your comment might I ask @escape2sc? Can this info be verified or are you just stating your opinion that LE found evidence that HE's SM sites were altered after 6AM on 12/18/13?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My opinion based on my own research

IMO she was browsing Tumblr after getting home from her date and she was reblogging quotes and things that were relevant to her current emotional state. As I stated yesterday, none of those last Tumblr posts were HE's original content. They were all all reblogged.

Just speculating, but reading the most recent Tumblr entries read almost like a suicide note. Maybe someone was trying to make it look like she took her own life by adding those entries, and parking the car where it was parked? Dec 16 entry: "I destroy myself so you can't". Is it possible the original entry was different and changed to this one?

If so, whatever happened to Heather was premeditated. We know she spoke to her roommate after those were made.
These posts were made to her tumblr 1:53am to 2:09 am. Her date says he dropped her off between 2 & 2:30am. So I have wondered about the timing of those posts.

I went back & looked at old posts in the first 1-2 threads today because sometimes things stand out in retrospect & IIRC a VI stated prior to her move to River Oaks, she was living with her ex-boyfriend who was verbally abusive and volatile.

Ok, I wonder if we can validate this and the location somehow?

I'll see if I can find it ... BRB

I think posts would have been more explicit and plain, if someone else posted and wanted it to look like a suicide, maybe would even have made up a fake suicide note. JMO, those are her postings.
I tend to agree with you, but am trying to make sense of the article regarding her possibly altered posts.

"Ten posts were also made to Heather Elvis’ Tumblr page on Dec. 18, the night she disappeared, but the identity of who made the posts was unclear.

Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website that allows users to post multimedia and other content in a blog format.

The 10 posts were time stamped between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. Dec. 18, according to information on the site. Entries mainly consisted of various works of art and poetry.

The last visible activity to her Facebook page was on Dec. 13 when the site said her Facebook profile picture was changed. The last tweet that’s viewable on Twitter was dated Nov. 29."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/local/aynor/article_e27b8722-81fa-11e3-a440-001a4bcf6878.html

I know all that @NewYork625. I called LE about posts early on. I wanted to know about how it's known that LE is investigating SM being altered.

I have found it quite odd that HE's SM accounts all have lapses of posts, different posting patterns, and last post dates are all over the place.

I haven't seen [yet] that LE picked up on that.

Really? Her last phone call is reported to have been at 6am and all social media was done hours before then at or around the time she was reportedly talking to roommate. Where did you hear about this evidence?

I don't think the time of the last phone call is correct. And myhorrynews seems to be the " ear " of LE or family, I trust there is something to the article mentioning Heather's last SM useage.

What amazing luck for the perp(s) if this is indeed the work of a random predator...the last phone activity being as such, as well as other things...this in itself is no slam dunk, though, imo. I have seen cases where things that seem obviously related really aren't---amazing coincidences, like George / Annodevedwin in Adrienne Salinas's case. I know there is the saying, "there is no such thing as coincidences", but I've seen some coincidences here that would blow a person's mind. Chances are the last phone activity is related, but we just can't be 100% absolutely positive without some other evidence. Just because Heather was involved in some, uh, unconventional romantic dealings, that does not mean this absolutely, positively contributed to her disappearance. I'm sure that many people who have gone missing as a result of a random perp also had some "drama" in their lives, some as recently as right before they disappeared.

Again, not saying the phone activity is not likely related. Just saying its no smoking gun, I don't think.

I think that LE is making darn sure they have enough evidence to convict in a court of law, should they suspect foul play by a certain individual.

With all that being said, I do feel that if the last phone activity is related (which it very likely could be) , then we have a better chance of finding Heather, than if a random perp(s) is involved.

I don't think the time of the last phone call is correct. And myhorrynews seems to be the " ear " of LE or family, I trust there is something to the article mentioning Heather's last SM useage.

Per the article, "Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle."

She was talking to her roommate around 2am. Although, the date says he dropped her off after 2am. The posts were made between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. The timeline fits perfectly for her to be posting and talking at the same time, right when she arrived home.

So, people who don't think she posted them....
Do you think that while she was on her phone and then later talking to OM, someone was posting them, giving her plenty of time to see them?
Or someone was fancy enough to post date them, but keep in mind people are on there all the time and someone may notice it being backdated?
Or a thir option?

I find it confusing that HE went on a date, seemed happy during and afterwards, or at least until she got the call her roommate mentioned, and then(?) posted sad, lovesick messages on Tumblr? If someone was leaving his wife, wouldn't she be happy if that's what she truly wanted? Was she conflicted? What is the timing of the posts? I can't see that.

100% agree!

Per the article, "Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and a man with whom she had a relationship history, according to documents obtained by the Carolina Forest Chronicle."

She was talking to her roommate around 2am. Although, the date says he dropped her off after 2am. The posts were made between 1:53 a.m. and 2:09 a.m. The timeline fits perfectly for her to be posting and talking at the same time, right when she arrived home.

So, people who don't think she posted them....
Do you think that while she was on her phone and then later talking to OM, someone was posting them, giving her plenty of time to see them?
Or someone was fancy enough to post date them, but keep in mind people are on there all the time and someone may notice it being backdated?
Or a thir option?
A third option could be that someone changed (edited) her original posts to the current ones, as far fetched as I know that sounds. Her cell phone is still missing, and she may have been logged into her accounts.

LE sure does not appear bothered by the fact that married guy and family are being hung out to dry on FB.

Posted on 12/26 (pg. 17 or 18) thread 1 - post #434... & I've gone cross eyed looking for that thing!

Originally Posted by Creek-Ratz

Room Mate is in Florida. Christmas break. Lots of this information is correct some not. More to come at a later time when permission is released. Tat is real. Hold your tater folks.

Originally Posted by luckyladee

Heather does live at the address off River Oaks drive. She went on a date and returned home around midnight, and called her roommate , who was out of town at the time. Her parents live off Sly Fox Trail, which is very near the area her car was located. She just moved in with the girl she was living with at the time of heir disappearance, not more then 2 weeks, she was living with her ex boyfriend who they say was volatile or verbally abusive.

So if HE lived with ex bf, and had been with OM before, possibly during, and after that relationship isn't it possible that ex bf was stalking her, followed her when she went to meet OM and then when that meeting ended confronted her, became violent, things ended badly and he dumped her car there to make it look like OM had something to do with it? I'm looking for ways to disprove this theory to give more credit to other ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snipped

Reword that statement and you get:
"Horry County police records are focusing on telephone activity that occurred as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18 between Heather Elvis’ cell phone and OM's cell phone with whom she had a relationship history..."

Or was it between HE's cell phone and OM's cell phone with someone else using it?

Or was it between HE's cell phone and a pay phone?

Posted on 12/26 (pg. 17 or 18) thread 1 - post #434... & I've gone cross eyed looking for that thing!

Originally Posted by Creek-Ratz

Room Mate is in Florida. Christmas break. Lots of this information is correct some not. More to come at a later time when permission is released. Tat is real. Hold your tater folks.

Originally Posted by luckyladee

Heather does live at the address off River Oaks drive. She went on a date and returned home around midnight, and called her roommate , who was out of town at the time. Her parents live off Sly Fox Trail, which is very near the area her car was located. She just moved in with the girl she was living with at the time of heir disappearance, not more then 2 weeks, she was living with her ex boyfriend who they say was volatile or verbally abusive.

Thank you!

Although luckyladee is not a VI
So I'm not sure we can take this as fact. Luckyladee posted other info that no one was able to verify.
If all her info is correct, I wish she had been verified because she came in and offered up a lot of info early in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member