SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I can't remember what I can say...
Let's go with this theory for a minute. She is still into OM and he is not. She is trying to call him and he says leave me alone. She is pissed and decides I will get him back, but isn't sure how so she tells her roomie he is leaving his wife for me, while upset and crying (if he was leaving to be with her, why would she be upset and crying, never got that one), and hangs up with roomie. She calls him and then go back and forth and then at some point drives her car to a place she has been many times (ref twitter, Nancy Grace, everywhere and 1 mi from her parents). Now maybe she is depressed because he wouldn't continue to see her and many things point to this, sm over the several month, crying on the phone, other things I can't say and the fact that she is 20. So she decides to do something about it. Or she runs away.
You're thinking she made this scenario up to her room mate(upset and crying)? Someone who probably knows her and her situation pretty well? They live and work together don't forget. HE called Bri at least twice that we know of (once when on the date as reported by her date and then again at the apartment). HE had quite a change in demeanor from one call to the next . I don't think she needed to create drama as she has had quite a bit of it during her two previous relationships as we have found out.

It's only about 13 or 14 miles, at that time of night it would only take 20 minutes on Hwy 17 Bypass.

Yes, that's close to what PeterThomasFan said too. But the drive time doesn't quite fit the date's timeline. If he's certain he arrived in MI at 3AM, he should know he didn't leave HE's apartment parking lot until a little past 2:30AM. It's simple math. Yet the answer he gave was anywhere from 2 to 2:30 yet he knows he arrrived MI at 3AM.

I seriously doubt she committed suicide. They would have found her body by now.

Well, I don't know the area at all, so I can't speak to that. They have pulled bodies out of other areas of water months later. It has been 30 days and I am assuming, the coldest 30 days. Anything is possible.

I doubt very much many men tell the true/complete story about an affair when they are busted by wives. I think most would downplay it to the extreme and maybe even blame the woman. These days, it seems like it can be dangerous to be either a wife or the other woman, IMO. Divorce when kids are involved is a very expensive proposition. I can see emotions running out of control until something...who knows what...finally happens. JMO

I don't know. For all I know he could have told LE the truth but we're not privy to the arrangement he had with HE.

Maybe that's why he doesn't know what time he dropped HE off at her apartment. I mean he says he does, but it doesn't fit the timeline exactly.
Maybe HE told her mom she was going on a date with SS (as per my example from my own life experience above) because she kept the identify of her married man on the downlow.

For all we know, his wife was out of town. Or do we know for a fact that she wasn't?
Keep in mind too these peeps have children which really is tough imo.

I don't feel HE had a "tight" relationship with her parents. I think she's a free spirit , does what she wants ,when she wants .I think she's a girl who "carries a lot on her plate". She lives an independent lifestyle without seeking her parents approval and I think this goes back at least a few years.I'm not saying she is a "bad" girl in the least but one who knows what she wants but just doesn't know how to get it, so she makes mistakes (like all of us at that age), I think she has grown up fast maybe too fast,imo. This doesn't change anything as far as her disappearance goes ,she is the victim. Just my "feeling" about her through what I've read and saw about her.

Yes, that's close to what PeterThomasFan said too. But the drive time doesn't quite fit the date's timeline. If he's certain he arrived in MI at 3AM, he should know he didn't leave HE's apartment parking lot until a little past 2:30AM. It's simple math. Yet the answer he gave was anywhere from 2 to 2:30 yet he knows he arrrived MI at 3AM.

Maybe he's just a really slow driver.

:giggle:

Did he stop and get gas on the way home? Go by a grocery store?

You're thinking she made this scenario up to her room mate(upset and crying)? Someone who probably knows her and her situation pretty well? They live and work together don't forget. HE called Bri at least twice that we know of (once when on the date as reported by her date and then again at the apartment). HE had quite a change in demeanor from one call to the next . I don't think she needed to create drama as she has had quite a bit of it during her two previous relationships as we have found out.

I do think its possible. The combination of he is leaving his wife for me and being upset and crying doesn't mix for me. I either think she said he won't leave her for me and was upset and crying or said what the roommate said because I don't know why she would lie. And if she said it, I don't understand crying. I am a little confused about the writing in the article because it sounded like she spoke to her dad and Bri on the date, but then he also said she never got any call on the date, unless she silenced them. The father said he did not talk to her, so it makes me believe she didn't either and the wording was off. They only lived together for a short time. Friends yes, but it is sometimes hard to read someone over the phone and very late at night. I really don't think she was ever over OM.

I am stuck on married guy, until such time he is cleared. LE cleared one person right away, so hoping they will say if they can clear any others. As far as I know, he is the most likely to have had the last contact with her and a love triangle is far from an unusual motive/situation where someone winds up hurt.
I totally agree. OM is my own personal prime suspect and I have grave doubts about his wife's involvement as well. MOO

If you are referring to Chelsea Hoffman than no, I don't believe we are allowed to link to anything by her (with good reason, IMHO. She is not known for her credibility.)

I just read it. Unbelievable! And I mean that literally.
Chelsea is a clownshoe who has no integrity whatsoever and her style of 'journalism' is pathetic. Untrained monkeys could come up with better.

<Mod Snip>

I wonder if anyone around town was displaying any obvious wounds or injuries after Heather disappeared?

I do think its possible. The combination of he is leaving his wife for me and being upset and crying doesn't mix for me. I either think she said he won't leave her for me and was upset and crying or said what the roommate said because I don't know why she would lie. And if she said it, I don't understand crying. I am a little confused about the writing in the article because it sounded like she spoke to her dad and Bri on the date, but then he also said she never got any call on the date, unless she silenced them. The father said he did not talk to her, so it makes me believe she didn't either and the wording was off. They only lived together for a short time. Friends yes, but it is sometimes hard to read someone over the phone and very late at night. I really don't think she was ever over OM.

I definitely agree with your last sentence. Her crying I attribute to her maybe hearing that line about leaving the wife and kids before and he had failed to do so. Then he calls and maybe says "this is it,I'm out of here come with me" and those feelings come out as well as confusion. Nothing against the guy on the date but he doesn't fit her pattern of the person she wants to be with. jmo, as usual..LOL

was thinking about the purse thing. How do they know her purse is missing when they didn't see her that night, supposedly, and in the picture she didn't have one? I often take a different person out with me all the time, sometimes a wallet purse, sometimes just a credit card and ID and sometimes just a wallet. I have a ton of wallets and purses. No one would be able to say if mine was missing and/or if I had one. And at 20! There is for sure no way! How do they know that when she left her apt, she left with one?

Also, he said in the tv interview with Jane, as follows, "I was never given full information on who the second person is. I don't have a name, and I don`t know anything about the investigation as far as that`s concerned." In regards to her ex. Then he said, "She had never mentioned anything about being harassed or anything about either one of these men." I know someone mentioned they lived together. How can she live with her boyfriend and her dad not know his name? How did they found out his name ever, but so quickly? I am starting to wonder if he even exists.....

was thinking about the purse thing. How do they know her purse is missing when they didn't see her that night, supposedly, and in the picture she didn't have one? I often take a different person out with me all the time, sometimes a wallet purse, sometimes just a credit card and ID and sometimes just a wallet. I have a ton of wallets and purses. No one would be able to say if mine was missing and/or if I had one. And at 20! There is for sure no way! How do they know that when she left her apt, she left with one?

Also, he said in the tv interview with Jane, as follows, "I was never given full information on who the second person is. I don't have a name, and I don`t know anything about the investigation as far as that`s concerned." In regards to her ex. Then he said, "She had never mentioned anything about being harassed or anything about either one of these men." I know someone mentioned they lived together. How can she live with her boyfriend and her dad not know his name? How did they found out his name ever, but so quickly? I am starting to wonder if he even exists.....

He exists and works at HOB with her. The second person that is if I'm reading it right. Bri might have divulged that info(I think her (HE)parents have no clue what goes on in her life). One thing that keeps coming back to me is the line HE put in one of her SM" daughter like mother....literally". There is something to that .

I thought the image of her purse in the picture posted here a little earlier looked very much like the item beside and just under her arm in the driving picture.

I thought the image of her purse in the picture posted here a little earlier looked very much like the item beside and just under her arm in the driving picture.

I thought the one in the picture looked more like a canvas style material whereas the one in the truck looked like it was knitted...

He exists and works at HOB with her. The second person that is if I'm reading it right. Bri might have divulged that info(I think her (HE)parents have no clue what goes on in her life). One thing that keeps coming back to me is the line HE put in one of her SM" daughter like mother....literally". There is something to that .

No, he isn't around because the comment was made something along the lines, if I find you I will get you...sir something like that. Her father said she works at TK. No mention of HOB. No one and I mean no one, anywhere, is mentioning this ex. The ex that could get her if he finds her? I find that so very hard to believe. It is as if, he was created for another purpose and I don't know what.

I do remember reading that....

I thought it was an armrest and a peach scarf. I don't see the purse in the picture in the car.

I really don't get the impression that TE is advocating vigilante justice. I think he may have been distinguishing between a reward for locating (or recovering) his daughter and a "bounty" for information leading to the apprehension and conviction of any possible perpetrator(s), but that's JMO.

I don't think there's anything all that suspicious about the date's timeline. I've seen both about 2 AM and about 3 AM as the approximate time of HE's second call to her roommate. There was a definite end time to that call given as 3:41 AM. Almost an hour and three quarters would be a long conversation for that time of night. The date only approximated the time he left HE. As others have said, he could have stopped for sodas or smokes. He could be more sure of the time he arrived home because he turned on the TV or simply noted the time. Apparently LE doesn't believe he is involved in HE's disappearance.

I've seen quite a few cases on those ID documentaries where when infidelity is involved, a couple has acted in concert to remove the person who had come between them in some sort of twisted "proof of love" pact. Not saying that it happened in this case, just that it has happened. All MOO

I never really paid attention to the clothes she was wearing in the picture until just now and then I checked the weather in MB. I forget people aren't cold in winter like me :( I see this week, it's 50ish...a little more and a little less. Was it warmer last moth when she disappeared? I notice she is wearing capris and a short sleeve shirt. I though the peach thing next to her is a scarf. Purse?

<snipped by me>

I've seen quite a few cases on those ID documentaries where when infidelity is involved, a couple has acted in concert to remove the person who had come between them in some sort of twisted "proof of love" pact. Not saying that it happened in this case, just that it has happened. All MOO

Your comment reminds me of this case, the movie was on television here not long ago. It's definitely not unheard of. JMO, etc.

Diane Zamora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Graham confessed to Zamora that he had cheated with Mansfield High School track teammate Adrianne Jones. An enraged Zamora allegedly demanded that Graham atone for his transgression by killing Jones.
Around 10:30 PM, Graham called Adrianne Jones and arranged a date. Unbeknownst to her parents, Jones sneaked out of her house later that night to go out with Graham, who picked her up outside.
Graham then drove to a deserted road near Grand Prairie, Texas. Zamora was hiding in the hatchback of the car. The original plan was that Zamora would come up behind a seated Jones and snap her neck. Graham would help her dump the body in a nearby lake. Graham and Zamora planned to tie weights to Jones's body so that it would sink to the bottom of the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc