DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
f

DECEMBER 17th -

Temps peaked at 66 F between 2-3 PM
Temp dropped to 55 F around 6:30/7:00 PM and held at 55 throughout the entire night

DECEMBER 18th -

12 AM 55 F
At 1:45 AM temps began to fall steadily until reaching 38 F just before 7 AM
Temps increased as the sun came up, reaching the daily high of 53 F by mid afternoon
Temps began dropping around 4 PM and the low reached 33 F

ON BOTH DAYS

Full sunrise - 7:14 AM
Twilight - 6:47 AM and 6:48 AM

**OF NOTE**

DEC 17 - 100% FULL MOON with clear skies

DEC 18 - 98 % FULL MOON with clear skies

The plot just thickened. Heather isn't wearing the appropriate outfit for the temperature the evening of December 17th.

The plot just thickened. Heather isn't wearing the appropriate outfit for the temperature the evening of December 17th.

I live here and I remember it was warm and a full moon, I'm a full moon person. I think she was dressed ok.

This is how cold it is here, and my grown 20-something year old son is in the house wearing shorts, short sleeves, and sandals!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 51
My problems with the idea of HE's friends covering for her seeing OM is the fact that they knew she was missing, and that it wasn't just her mom or dad they were lying to, it was the police. If they were instructed to cover for her, I believe that would have gone out the window once they knew she was missing and the police were involved. They would not only be interfering with an investigation to find out what happened to her, but put themselves at risk of being in trouble with the police if something did happen to her.

I don't think and am not saying that Heather's friends lied to the police.
Before they knew what was going on, they may have lied to TE to keep Heather's cover.
My guess is (if my theory is true) that as soon as the friends realized something was seriously wrong, they reported what they knew to LE.
The situation unfolded and caught them off guard and, it seems, TE initiated all the calls. LE didn't investigate until after TE told LE what he knew/gathered from the roommate (and now he says SS).

Don't know if this has been posted. Video of TE talking to HLN.

TE confirms he and SS have spoken with each other.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/01/22/heather-elvis-missing-woman-search

Interesting thing TE said in that interview. ,he talked to SS(the date) for about 20 minutes (it was the room mate who got a hold of him and forwarded the number for TE) and then gave the information (times, where they went etc.)to LE.
I would have thought LE would have tracked him down first and question him I mean wasn't he the last one to see Heather..That just blows me away. Did LE take this seriously initially?

I don't think and am not saying that Heather's friends lied to the police.
Before they knew what was going on, they may have lied to TE to keep Heather's cover.
My guess is (if my theory is true) that as soon as the friends realized something was seriously wrong, they reported what they knew to LE.
The situation unfolded and caught them off guard and, it seems, TE initiated all the calls. LE didn't investigate until after TE told LE what he knew/gathered from the roommate (and now he says SS).
According to something we're not allowed to discuss, SS was the date. Hope I'm allowed to say that! :truce:

In my (strong :blushing:) opinion.

I don't think the date has anything to do with this...and also (in my opinion) I don't think the picture of her driving stick holds any clues to how/why/with whom she went missing.

That being said, I realize the urge/need to disect it...and I have done so too.

I feel strongly that the clue to her missing lies in the wee hours of the morning. I recall in the first threads, our focus on RSO's in the area (and at her work at TK)...I wonder if that is not an area to focus on again? I wonder if a certain OM was friends with any RSO's or other nefarious folks that he could have given details about HE to.

No POI, no arrest...everything and anything is still on the table. Right?

I am leaning towards OM...but I don't want to get tunnel vision either, so I'm just trying to go back and rethink what we know about people HE associated with.

But what if Dad had tried to teach her to drive a stick and it was a disaster? Maybe she was sending the pic to say "look what I can finally do!" I don't talk to my dad a lot, but if there was a part to an inside joke, I would send him a picture so he could share the laugh.

Jenna

I got the impression that Heather was actually a 'Daddy's girl"...She was just trying to grow up...make it on her own...& making mistakes...like most people her age

He said that he had wanted to teach her but did not. I don't think I share the same opinion on some things as others, so I try to keep those conversations off of here. Haven't felt some of them have been perceived so well...

Actually Terry Elvis did try to teach Heather to drive the stick but in his own admission "it was a disaster". Taken from his interview on HLN

In my (strong :blushing:) opinion.

I don't think the date has anything to do with this...and also (in my opinion) I don't think the picture of her driving stick holds any clues to how/why/with whom she went missing.

That being said, I realize the urge/need to disect it...and I have done so too.

I feel strongly that the clue to her missing lies in the wee hours of the morning. I recall in the first threads, our focus on RSO's in the area (and at her work at TK)...I wonder if that is not an area to focus on again? I wonder if a certain OM was friends with any RSO's or other nefarious folks that he could have given details to.

No POI, no arrest...everything and anything is still on the table. Right?

I AM leaning towards OM...but I don't want to get tunnel vision either, so I'm just trying to go back and rethink what we know about people HE associated with.

I agree ! I don't know why people think the picture of her driving the stick shift is anything ! As for her sending that picture around...I think it is pretty typical of someone exciting to be driving a stick shift for the first time......The real link to her missing (I believe) lie in that early morning phone call !

Did we determine what kind of truck Heather is driving in the picture? I thought I saw somewhere here somebody posted a picture of the front of the truck. I remember it was dark and the headlights were on.

LE did it in the Sierra Lamar case without the perp knowing anything about it.

Link to MSM:

Detectives secretly placed a GPS device on Antolin Garcia-Torres' red Jetta. --

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_20684129/suspect-sierra-lamar-case-was-watched-constantly-weeks?source

Having a warrant does not mean they have to tell the person, it just means a judge has agreed that there's sufficient cause to suspect the person is involved in the crime. They can't just stick GPS's on random cars and hope they learn something.

Okay...so if the friends felt a need to lie to TE, then why? Is there a reason to be afraid of TE? IMHO the relationship between HE and TE wasn't nearly as peachy keen as seems to be portrayed.

This is how cold it is here, and my grown 20-something year old son is in the house wearing shorts, short sleeves, and sandals!

Oh, the kids these days!

Imo, Heather isn't wearing an outfit suited for a night with temps in the 50's.

Have you looked at her Pinterest? She posted so many cute outfits suited for fall.
Why wouldn't she choose one of those (something close to her postings from in her own closet)?
Besides, has anyone else had the thought that the outfit she is wearing isn't one of her cutest? She said she likes to dress for the red carpet. Even if not out with OM, I've wondered about her outfit choice.
Out with a friend? Then, ok.

My problems with the idea of HE's friends covering for her seeing OM is the fact that they knew she was missing, and that it wasn't just her mom or dad they were lying to, it was the police. If they were instructed to cover for her, I believe that would have gone out the window once they knew she was missing and the police were involved. They would not only be interfering with an investigation to find out what happened to her, but put themselves at risk of being in trouble with the police if something did happen to her.

People continue to lie even after someone is missing to protect their friend or loved one, even if they suspect foul play. Not all the time, but many times. Now in this case, IMO, I think she didn't tell everything.

This case has bugged me from the second I got here. So much doesn't make sense....and I am not even talking about OM. Haven't even had time to think about him.

I agree it is most likely that HE left her apartment after her date but imo I don't think we should consider that a fact based on what we know so far, I'll tell you why. Years ago i let someone into my house who I did not trust, it did not end well for me. I knew him for a long time and some years before this day he had made some sexual advances toward me and put me in a very bad situation where I had to reach out to a neighbor who I had only just met for help. I feel like I need to explain all the how and why I did this but I will not go into it now/here. (deep breath). I did, I let him in, I even knew it was a bad idea but I did it, so stupid, so stupid and to this day, as much as I have tried I cannot figure out why I let him in. My children were here with me and had fallen asleep in front of the TV in just the few minutes after I let him in, I have 4, not one of them woke up (thankfully) but there was a noisy struggle. After I got him out of my house you never could have seen that anything had happened. Nothing was broken or even out of place. I'm sure if I had been found dead on the floor the police could have found fingerprints but other then that nothing appeared different. He could have carried me out of this house kicking and screaming and fighting without a visible clue, I feel sure of that now.
Has it ever been reported that HE's apartment was looked at by LE?

Oh, the kids these days!

Imo, Heather isn't wearing an outfit suited for a night with temps in the 50's.

Have you looked at her Pinterest? She posted so many cute outfits suited for fall.
Why wouldn't she choose one of those (something close to her postings from in her own closet)?
Besides, has anyone else had the thought that the outfit she is wearing isn't one of her cutest? She said she likes to dress for the red carpet. Even if not out with OM, I've wondered about her outfit choice.
Out with a friend? Then, ok.

I wondered the same thing ! For a first date....I would have dressed really cute ! It is not like she didn't have some really cute outfits in her other pics...

Okay...so if the friends felt a need to lie to TE, then why? Is there a reason to be afraid of TE? IMHO the relationship between HE and TE wasn't nearly as peachy keen as seems to be portrayed.

Speaking of twenty year olds, has anybody else noticed how fiercely loyal they can be to one another these days? I have.

That's why, HE's friends would be loyal to Heather before they realized the gravity of the situation. They didn't want to blow her cover and get her in trouble with her dad.

LE hasn't released any information about the case since that earliest report. I'm sure no one else (TE or BW or SS) is going to explain publically what they have learned since then due to the investigation that's in progress.

I agree it is most likely that HE left her apartment after her date but imo I don't think we should consider that a fact based on what we know so far, I'll tell you why. Years ago i let someone into my house who I did not trust, it did not end well for me. I knew him for a long time and some years before this day he had made some sexual advances toward me and put me in a very bad situation where I had to reach out to a neighbor who I had only just met for help. I feel like I need to explain all the how and why I did this but I will not go into it now/here. (deep breath). I did, I let him in, I even knew it was a bad idea but I did it, so stupid, so stupid and to this day, as much as I have tried I cannot figure out why I let him in. My children were here with me and had fallen asleep in front of the TV in just the few minutes after I let him in, I have 4, not one of them woke up (thankfully) but there was a noisy struggle. After I got him out of my house you never could have seen that anything had happened. Nothing was broken or even out of place. I'm sure if I had been found dead on the floor the police could have found fingerprints but other then that nothing appeared different. He could have carried me out of this house kicking and screaming and fighting without a visible clue, I feel sure of that now.
Has it ever been reported that HE's apartment was looked at by LE?

Thank you for sharing this...many girls don't realize how dangerous it can be to let someone they don't know so well into their home

JMO
I agree. It must have been very difficult for them both to call her father and talk to him. If I have this correct, it sounds like the roomate called her father first, and then the date called the father shortly after. This was after they found out she was missing i believe.

That tells me that maybe the roomate was talking with the date and they both decided it was best to go ahead and call the father to talk him for support and to answer any questions he may have.

I dont think either one of them would have said anything but the truth to both the police and her father. I give them huge props for calling her father. Some people would be too afraid to speak with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210