SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were TE and I still had Heathers car in my possession I'd take it right back to PTL and park it in the EXACT spot found. If I recall he had a printshop?? Then I would geta lifesize cutout of Heather and place it in the car behind the wheel. On top of the car I'd put the biggest sign i could make asking HAVE U SEEN ME?
It might help jog memories and it might even unhinge any guilty parties,,
The car would stay there until Heather comes home :twocents:

Outstanding idea!!! And if it could be done during Tues/Wed/Thur, that might catch the eye of someone who was there on Wed, 18 Dec or Thur, 19 Dec.

Are you reptiles?

Anything below 60 degrees, or even a little higher, feels chilly to me.
When people live in a warmer climate, and the temperature drops,
my impression has always been that one feels colder due to not being used to lower temps.

But, okay, everyone is different.

HAHAHA! I've found temps are relative thing to most.

Stationed at Guantanamo Bay, I was used to getting up and putting on shorts and T-shirt and walking a short distance barefoot to get a cup of coffee nearby. One morning in December I did that and had to run to the other location. I came back shivering. Couldn't believe it was that COLD!!! I think I found out later it 59-62 degrees. Yeah, nippy, but for a short distance that wouldn't have bothered me back home.

Years later I am in the Middle East. Haven't been there long. Still suffering through the high temps in day. One night driving back to the compound where I am staying the temps are about 65 degrees. The local who comes out to open the gate has on a long winter coat down to his knees, a watchcap, scarf and cotton gloves. I look at what I am comfortably wearing - khaki slacks with a polo shirt - and think, 'Come on, it's not that COLD!'.

This is the original image saved from the XOJane.com story:
[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/ProDriverjpg_zps33034d59.jpg.html][/URL]

This is the image with HD and illuminate filters added
[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/9e2b3fbf-b9db-4aa2-aeaa-59c007a44a5d_zpsddae5d29.jpg.html][/URL]

AFAIK, an official, high-res image has not been released. I will keep working on improving the image. If anyone else has better software, please assist. I just wanted to upload something quickly to the thread.... :heartbeat:

This picture is heart breaking knowing this was the last picture of Heather. Looks like she is having fun, smiling & wanting the share the moment with her dad. :(

Dear Lord - Please give this family some answers.

To whoever devastated this family & stole this young girl's future - you are living in Fantasy Land if you think you will get away with this.

BBM: This is so true. As I have said before, I don't watch much TV, and don't even have cable (by choice). I do read online news, and there is NOTHING in the area I live in, or anywhere I travel. If HE HAD gone anywhere voluntarily, most people outside of South Carolina would have no idea if they saw her.

I agree with this! I was talking to ppl at my work about it and none of them had seen/heard anything at all about HE. I live in Charlotte, NC which isn't too far from MB and is the "go to" beach for a lot of CLT natives. I heard about the Teleka Patrick case on the TV and have still not heard anything about HE from my local news station. I have no idea why that is since TP is missing from the north and HE is missing from SC which is "right up the road" I have close friends who have not heard anything about it either. When Kyle Fleischmann went missing from here in CLT most everyone local knew about it but my family in GA had no idea who he was when they heard me talking about it. There are still some people who don't have smart phones attached to their hand or don't spend much time on SM. I actually know ppl who don't have FB (that is crazy to me) There may actually be ppl in MB that haven't heard but they are most likely few and far between. I am more concerned with the possibility that she is in another state (by her own choice or not) and the people there have no idea that she is "missing". In other news I had a dream that she was in the Mtns of N GA with a bearded man (dark hair) but I am not psychic, just pregnant with crazy dreams. Sorry to ramble I have a cold and my brain is not functioning 100% today.

Searching by ground, air and Web: Technology lets virtual world help find downed plane (plane has since been found)
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/01/10/2965742/searching-by-ground-by-air-by.html

I was wondering if anyone has thought to searching online for anything? This article about a lost plane in Idaho has me thinking if someone could coordinate virtual searches? It might even help find any missing bodies.
Just thinking....

Yes, we have. I believe they were using TOMNOD which takes satellite images from DigitalGlobe. The problem is, I know there was a satellite image for 18 December taken at 11:27 AM (Local? GMT? Don't know.). BUT for everything just to the west of PTL east to north MB it is unavailable. Everything to the west of PTL is just fine. It's as if it has been pulled out. LE got it? Don't know, but that would be my guess. But the relevant image is unavailable.

If I were TE and I still had Heathers car in my possession I'd take it right back to PTL and park it in the EXACT spot found. If I recall he had a printshop?? Then I would geta lifesize cutout of Heather and place it in the car behind the wheel. On top of the car I'd put the biggest sign i could make asking HAVE U SEEN ME?
It might help jog memories and it might even unhinge any guilty parties,,
The car would stay there until Heather comes home :twocents:

AND include a photo of the car!!! AND say: "....OR SEEN THIS CAR BETWEEN THE MORNING OF DECEMBER 18TH AND AFTERNOON OF DECEMBER 19TH."

What time was HE [safe] at her condo after date?

Honestly, we don't know for fact she ever was. Unless there was another eye witness that hasn't been talked about in MSM.
SS and BW say she was at her condo between 2am-3am (IMO 1:54am is 2 am) but we aren't privy to her cell phone pings to actually place her here. Would they lie about it and why? We also don't know if she has a computer to place her here. LE has access to way more info than we do and I really do feel like they are waiting on finding Heather or a confusion to make an arrest. It is so much harder to prove what happened to a jury if we don't have Heather. I really think they don't want to take the chance of that the person(s) responsible will get off.

We don't have a factual timeline of when she was seeing OM and when she was seeing abusive ex BF, and if there was any overlap creating more motive for either one

Do I think the date did it - no
Do I think BW had anything to do with it - no
Do I think omm and omw had anything to do with it - makes perfect sense and IMO has the most evidence pointed that way (evidence available to us thru MSM)
How about abusive ex-bf - also possible
Do I think she left on her own - not for a second

Being that the case is at a standstill until we get more facts - idk what else to do except keep researching the ones we have.
Hoping to see this soon ---> :jail:

You know, I thought the logo on the hat was a Shark's logo, but now it looks like Snoopy with a gun. Not that I think it's important, but I'm running out of things to dig into.

Morning all & welcome to all the newbies & MB locals.

I have followed along and kept up with most all of the postings.

I am located down the road a bit in the CHS (Charleston) area and noticed that OM (old married man) was listed as living in Summerville, SC at one time. Summerville is located about 90 miles SW of Murrels Inlet taking hwy 17A. It travels through the Francis Marion Forest. The Francis Marion Forest is where the bodies of two separate recent (last couple years) missing women's bodies were found. Their cases can be found on WS. It is vast and remote and a known spot for some criminal activity.

I am not a good sleuth, don't use SM and hope someone else could help me confirm this is the same person. I haven't seen anyone else talk about this and it leads me to more questions. If OM knows this area I feel it is a spot he may have placed Heather if he is responsible for her missing. If OM lived in Summerville, how long have they lived in MB?

I can't help much with theories and my main connection & interest usually comes down to the desire to help bring the missing person home to their family. Dear God, bring Heather Elvis home.

JMO & thoughts this morning

Good Morning.

Can anyone tell me what exactly LE needs to make someone a person of interest?

Honestly, we don't know for fact she ever was. Unless there was another eye witness that hasn't been talked about in MSM.
SS and BW say she was at her condo between 2am-3am (IMO 1:54am is 2 am) but we aren't privy to her cell phone pings to actually place her here. Would they lie about it and why? We also don't know if she has a computer to place her here. LE has access to way more info than we do and I really do feel like they are waiting on finding Heather or a confusion to make an arrest. It is so much harder to prove what happened to a jury if we don't have Heather. I really think they don't want to take the chance of that the person(s) responsible will get off.

We don't have a factual timeline of when she was seeing OM and when she was seeing abusive ex BF, and if there was any overlap creating more motive for either one

Do I think the date did it - no
Do I think BW had anything to do with it - no
Do I think omm and omw had anything to do with it - makes perfect sense and IMO has the most evidence pointed that way (evidence available to us thru MSM)
How about abusive ex-bf - also possible
Do I think she left on her own - not for a second

Being that the case is at a standstill until we get more facts - idk what else to do except keep researching the ones we have.
Hoping to see this soon ---> :jail:

I want to revisit the Heather/roommate call in which roomie stated ( paraphrasing here) that HE seemed to be crying and upset IMO, Maybe finding out that someone had been following her to a last meeting would be a reason to be scared. Maybe hearing verbal threats over the phone could upset her as well.

Morning all & welcome to all the newbies & MB locals.

I have followed along and kept up with most all of the postings.

I am located down the road a bit in the CHS (Charleston) area and noticed that OM (old married man) was listed as living in Summerville, SC at one time. Summerville is located about 90 miles SW of Murrels Inlet taking hwy 17A. It travels through the Francis Marion Forest. The Francis Marion Forest is where the bodies of two separate recent (last couple years) missing women's bodies were found. Their cases can be found on WS. It is vast and remote and a known spot for some criminal activity.

I am not a good sleuth, don't use SM and hope someone else could help me confirm this is the same person. I haven't seen anyone else talk about this and it leads me to more questions. If OM knows this area I feel it is a spot he may have placed Heather if he is responsible for her missing. If OM lived in Summerville, how long have they lived in MB?

I can't help much with theories and my main connection & interest usually comes down to the desire to help bring the missing person home to their family. Dear God, bring Heather Elvis home.

JMO & thoughts this morning

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20120913/pc16/120919665

Forest timeline (copied from article above)

Sept 2013: Robert Moultrie, 31, found in SUV after party in Huger

Aug. 29: June Guerry, 22, was found shot to death in a dirt pit

Aug. 28: Student Dana Woods, 18, found shot near burned car

February: Dara Watson, 30, shot by fiance and dumped in woods

April 2009: Cellphone of Brittanee Drexel, 17, gives off last signal

Summer 2008: Ala Hassan Sarhan, 31, found in car trunk eight years after death
March 1998: Shannon McConaughey, 19, found month after slaying

Oct. 1996: Hunters find Herman Buck, 73, in shallow grave a month after his disappearance from North Charleston

Even if OMM had nothing to do with ^these people^ (I am not saying he is) it still seems the forest is a good place to search if locals aren't already searching there! JMO

I have done a little bit of reading about GPS units for personal use. They are relatively affordable, simple to install, and there is a feature on a top selling model which allows you to set up a predetermined "zone" where if the vehicle you are tracking enters that specific area, you would receive an alert. Think how interesting things would get if you were to monitor two vehicles at once.

Good Morning.

Can anyone tell me what exactly LE needs to make someone a person of interest?

Good morning KKinMI....

Perhaps CC880 (our verified Law Enforcement Insider), can answer this question...... Or anyone else?

:welcome:

I think that is an awesome idea!

I don't. Unless they can have a security guard posted with her car 24/7. I don't think we've been told if the car has been processed? I agree that it would put pressure where pressure needs to be, but I don't think putting the only evidence out there is a good idea... I could see her car getting burned to the ground!!!

I don't. Unless they can have a security guard posted with her car 24/7. I don't think we've been told if the car has been processed? I agree that it would put pressure where pressure needs to be, but I don't think putting the only evidence out there is a good idea... I could see her car getting burned to the ground!!!

Well, u definitely make a good point there.

I agree with this! I was talking to ppl at my work about it and none of them had seen/heard anything at all about HE. I live in Charlotte, NC which isn't too far from MB and is the "go to" beach for a lot of CLT natives. I heard about the Teleka Patrick case on the TV and have still not heard anything about HE from my local news station. I have no idea why that is since TP is missing from the north and HE is missing from SC which is "right up the road" I have close friends who have not heard anything about it either. When Kyle Fleischmann went missing from here in CLT most everyone local knew about it but my family in GA had no idea who he was when they heard me talking about it. There are still some people who don't have smart phones attached to their hand or don't spend much time on SM. I actually know ppl who don't have FB (that is crazy to me) There may actually be ppl in MB that haven't heard but they are most likely few and far between. I am more concerned with the possibility that she is in another state (by her own choice or not) and the people there have no idea that she is "missing". In other news I had a dream that she was in the Mtns of N GA with a bearded man (dark hair) but I am not psychic, just pregnant with crazy dreams. Sorry to ramble I have a cold and my brain is not functioning 100% today.

Yep. I am in Gastonia, just down the road, and I haven't heard a word about Heather's case here.

:seeya:

We don't sleuth people who are not named persons of interest by MSM or LE. :nono:

Just a friendly reminder. :kimsterwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member