SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and that is the point I was trying to make initially (and not very well apparently). Painting one impression of somebody purely because their actual behaviour may be deemed as "unsavoury" or portray them in a less than perfect light surely cannot achieve anything but hinder any useful leads. Im not sqying drag their good name through the mood but just tell it as it is. If HE liked tattoos, smoking and pot then so be it but don't try and turn her into something which it is becoming apparent that she wasn't

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You made your point quite clear ,I just missed it as I was skimming through posts trying to catch up here..Thanks

Maybe this says more about me and the people I surround myself with but I don't really see anything in her SM pages worth hiding from the public. I think it's just more about her age group and being able to post everything and anything. I can only thank my lucky stars that I was this age without cell phone cameras. There are plenty of pictures of me drinking out of a certain shaped straw at my sisters bachelorette party and dancing on some bars but I still think I'm a decent person and would hope the public would help if I were to come up missing. I mean the only thing I could see keeping from LE would be if she was pregnant with President Obama's love child or something! And no I am in no way suggesting this is what happened and why she is missing just it would have to be major to keep from them.

Honestly, I think most of her pages are very normal for a 20 year old - male or female. Her tumbler is questionable but I believe the questionable images there were not done by her - or if they were it was because they had something to do with 50 shades of gray or to taunt the person who was stalking her sm. If HE knew someone was stalking her sm and created additional private sm pages (which we know she did) why not post some questionable things on the old ones, just to tick the stalker off?

FlyerFan28, Isn't this two different incidents of human remain discoveries?

Body Found In Remote Whispering Hollow Rd Area In Greenville Co.
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 12:03 PM EDT
Updated: Nov 07, 2013 12:03 PM EST
http://www.wspa.com/story/23841545/body-found-at-end-of-road-in-greenville-co

Human Remains Found In Greenville Co. Woods Near Groce Rd.
Posted: Jan 23, 2014 7:21 PM EST
Updated: Jan 24, 2014 11:56 AM EST

http://www.wspa.com/story/24534850/human-remains-found-in-greenville-co-woods-near-groce-road

SC SC - Marjorie Gayle McCaffrey, 36, West Ashely, 18 March 2012 - reported by husband - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Could be Marjorie - 'disappeared' from Charleston but her Hubby was stopped for speeding that night in Traveler's Rest, SC. Very hinky story from DH.
Sheriff's office thinks these remains are male however.
http://www.live5news.com/story/2454...fs-office-monitoring-remains-found-in-upstate

I think it just shouldn't matter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

In the big picture ,no it shouldn't matter but I think the better insight you have on someones lifestyle,character etc the more open you'll be in looking in places that you might normally discount ex. a tattoo parlor

You made your point quite clear ,I just missed it as I was skimming through posts trying to catch up here..Thanks

Sorry I wasn't referring to you. Others seemed to think I was referring to not giving LE all relevant information

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think it just shouldn't matter.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It shouldn't matter what type of girl she is, but IF she was met with foul play then the key to finding her may be by looking at her who she is. I don't judge anyone by how they live their lives. If you look at a married mom who goes to church weekly and on the PTA, who does no drugs and doesn't drink, her list of foul playa suspects is going to be small. Yes, I know, we don't know her life....just go with me on a hypothetical for a second. When you examine someone's life based on the crazy and wild things said on twitter, the possibilities of foul play expands...IF that is what has occurred. I will not list them here because I don't think it is necessary. No one deserves foul play regardless of the choices they make. I want to make that very clear. Not that I am suggesting that happened or that I know anything.

Honestly, I think most of her pages are very normal for a 20 year old - male or female. Her tumbler is questionable but I believe the questionable images there were not done by her - or if they were it was because they had something to do with 50 shades of gray or to taunt the person who was stalking her sm. If HE knew someone was stalking her sm and created additional private sm pages (which we know she did) why not post some questionable things on the old ones, just to tick the stalker off?

Do we have a link to the other accounts HE is said to have created?

Still bothers me that there are so many left hand turns onto little dead end roads that lead into really dense woods off of highway 814.

That makes me so angry. Unfortunately, that line of thinking is not uncommon at all. Not just in Heather's case, but anytime a woman is a victim of a crime. I can't really blame families too much for withholding some information (from the public) about their loved ones, when people's sympathies seem to run out when the victim isn't "pure".

Believe me, I was livid…it was all I could do to speak calmly and make my point without getting fired. I'm thinking this weekend I will print some new posters and speak to everyone I see about her and this case. I have 2 parties to attend both in Socastee so hopefully I can get more people (back) on board.

Do we have a link to the other accounts HE is said to have created?

Yes they are in the thread somewhere, but they are all private so you can't see anything she has posted. If you go to twitter and type in her name it comes up.

Yes they are in the thread somewhere, but they are all private so you can't see anything she has posted. If you go to twitter and type in her name it comes up.

Sorry, I'm still working on getting fully caught up - the private twitter is confirmed to have been created by HE?

IMO ,the parents are well aware of HE's lifestyle.A Parents love endures all.Do I think some people want to divert attention to her lifestyle as a reason for her disapperance ,sure.Which is sad.I see nothing out of the ordinary actually for a 20 year old living in Myrtle Beach.

Just throwing a thought out there....IMO I get the feeling this wasn't the first time OM strayed....what I wonder and am dying to know is if LE has been in contact with any other ladies, other than HE obviously, that may have had relationships with OM.....

I also wonder if OMW had any contact with the ladies. IMO this wasn't his first rodeo.

My apologies if this is a repeat. I don't think this is Heather, but hope it's one of the 28 missing in SC.

Bones Found In Wooded Area Off Groce Rd. In Greenville Co.

Posted: Jan 23, 2014 7:40 PM

Updated: Jan 24, 2014 5:06 AM

According to reports the sheriff’s office has not yet made a determination as to the cause of death, the identity of the remains or the period of time in which they were located in the area. Further testing will need to be done to in order to confirm such details. Authorities are also waiting on those same tests, to determine the gender.

more

http://www.wspa.com/story/24535557/...-co?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

My hometown. Sigh. This area is pretty far from the interstate and around 5 hours from MB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO ,the parents are well aware of HE's lifestyle.A Parents love endures all.Do I think some people want to divert attention to her lifestyle as a reason for her disapperance ,sure.Which is sad.I see nothing out of the ordinary actually for a 20 year old living in Myrtle Beach.

I am curious. Have you read every single one of items on twitter?

Is anyone sleuthing a random POI possibly connected to the other missing women, or is the general consensus this was personal, and someone she knew?

Yep...but can't talk about it here...but yep. I'm not ruling anything out.

Yet the personal, someone she knew theory seems most likely but I haven't ruled out a stalker, RSO.

wm

That she knew whoever did this still seems the most plausible theory. You can't rule out anything at this point, because there's so little to work with.

I think she went to PTL to meet someone she trusted, she may have even left willingly with that person. Hard to tell but it does seem the most likely scenario.

My hometown. Sigh. This area is pretty far from the interstate and around 5 hours from MB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting the distance from MB.

It becomes very personal when it happens in your area. Changes the whole vibe of the landscape for years to come. One of the many reasons I invest my time in trying to get as many of these bad seeds incarcerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!