Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from the same article:

According to a Jan. 17 police report, police discuss two posts the report says Starnes posted to Facebook.

“The police are watching, but its [sic] time to start doing your job and make someone talk,” one of the posts reads, according to the report. “If the police dont [sic] do it first the citizens will.”

Two other suspects are identified in the Jan. 17 report.

A complainant speaking on Moorer’s behalf said in the report that a woman posted a comment to social media stating she would assist in “stalking” Moorer’s residence.

Police observed a post from a second woman that also worried the complainant, who according to the report, told officers that Moorer and his family are scared for their safety.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9e6c8c96-8cec-11e3-ab97-001a4bcf6878.html

I swear! :doh: People really don't think when they post on FB. I mean, how utterly stupid to say you would ASSIST in stalking someone! DUH!

Can we finally talk about him

From link:
In that call, Elvis “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from Moorer.
The report also said Elvis had a relationship with Moorer, and that Moorer said he left his wife and wanted to be with the victim.

I would say yes. It is in the MSM, finally!

I asked Salem and Imamaze to to be sure! ;) Hopefully they will answer soon.

Same rules apply guys... You can discuss the married guy with what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement.

You can discuss him with the info out in today's news. You can not discuss him as a suspect or person of interest.
No bashing of him or his family. You can not sleuth him and post it here.

Ima

So now all of the named individual's can be referred to by there initials?

I found it interesting that TE was accused of "driving by" OMM's house.

My dad once got our stolen lawn mower returned by riding by the kids house everyday twice a day.

I don't blame TE for driving by.

Apologies if this has already been posted......

Four harassment complaints filed since Heather Elvis reported missing
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9e6c8c96-8cec-11e3-ab97-001a4bcf6878.html

From this article:

"Three other reports have been filed by the Moorer household since Dec. 22, and Moorer is identified as the victim in two of them."

Since December 22 three other harassment reports were filed. This tells me somebody had information prior to the release of the police report on 1/14 if harassment allegedly started 12/22.

I found it interesting that TE was accused of "driving by" OMM's house.

My dad once got our stolen lawn mower returned by riding by the kids house everyday twice a day.

I don't blame TE for driving by.

O/T. This reminds me of my dad. He was in LE. My sister was robbed, held at gunpoint, and her car stolen at her work. (She was ok, not hurt) when they caught the person responsible my dad went by his jail cell every day till he went to trial :)

Same rules apply guys... You can discuss the married guy with what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement.

You can discuss him with the info out in today's news. You can not discuss him as a suspect or person of interest.
No bashing of him or his family. You can not sleuth him and post it here.

Ima

But what is the limit? He's actually referred to as a suspect in the actual complaint filed by the searchers.

He may still be innocent. Who knows really. All I keep thinking of is CB in Samantha Koenig's case, but this case is different. This guy initially lied about the phone calls between him & Heather. Actually, I think he still lied altogether bc he said he only called her to tell her to stop calling him but TE or Kegler (I forget) said there were calls between both of them throughout those early morning hours.

From this article:

"Three other reports have been filed by the Moorer household since Dec. 22, and Moorer is identified as the victim in two of them."

Since December 22 three other harassment reports were filed. This tells me somebody had information prior to the release of the police report on 1/14 if harassment allegedly started 12/22.

If I were being harassed under the same circumstances,I would offer to do anything at all that I possibly could to assure my harassers and anyone else for that matter,that I have nothing to hide. That just seems logical.

If I were being harassed under the same circumstances,I would offer to do anything at all that I possibly could to assure my harassers and anyone else for that matter,that I have nothing to hide. That just seems logical.

You and me both Motherof5!
But as we continually see logic isn't always applied.

You and me both Motherof5!
But as we continually see logic isn't always applied.

I guess it bothers me or makes me wonder why anyone would continue to allow themselves to be harassed if there were a simple solution to ending that. There is a simple solution and yet...nothing. Why?

The roomate was very specific indicating she received a call from HE around 1:44 AM and indicating HE was crying and upset about a previous call from OM. Since the roomate had her own phone and could tell what time she would have gotten the phone call, I am thinking that this one particular call is accurate as far as time.

So that would mean that HE must have gotten at least one previous call before 1:44 from OM and maybe it was just a text message while she was on her date. Remember the phone in HE lap during driving lesson. She may have told the date she needed to respond to a few texts once she saw the type of messages she was getting from OM.
This would have made her upset and as soon as date was over, she immediately contacted roomate for advice.

I think maybe when the date said he dropped her off at 2 or 2:30 that it could have just been an estimate and maybe it was more like 1:40 AM and then as soon as HE got up to her apartment, she immediately called the roomate at 1:44 really upset because the calls from OM made her upset during her date. Or HE may have even called the roomate while date was still with her if she went to the bathroom alone or something.

But the important thing is I believe the 1:44 time is accurate which means OM called even before that time at least once.
Then after HE spoke to roomate, the article says there was even more calls made between HE + OM that went as late as 6 AM.

The 6AM phone call between Mooorer and HE is interesting to me because of timing. HE had been out very late. My own daughters are texting and phoning in the wee hours of the morning...but 6AM? No, I am up by then but they never are.

I wonder who initiated that call? Moorer is self employed...might be used to being up early. Do we know who placed the call?

Something seems to be "happening." I just cannot imagine that was a normal time that HE would converse with anyone? MOO.

But what is the limit? He's actually referred to as a suspect in the actual complaint filed by the searchers.

He may still be innocent. Who knows really. All I keep thinking of is CB in Samantha Koenig's case, but this case is different. This guy initially lied about the phone calls between him & Heather. Actually, I think he still lied altogether bc he said he only called her to tell her to stop calling him but TE or Kegler (I forget) said there were calls between both of them throughout those early morning hours.

... and he lied to his wife ...

That report was never made public and, even if it was, OM would be off the table because LE has come out at least twice now, very clearly stating they do NOT have a POI or suspect. That's the news were are going to go with here.

Salem

The 6AM phone call between Mooorer and HE is interesting to me because of timing. HE had been out very late. My own daughters are texting and phoning in the wee hours of the morning...but 6AM? No, I am up by then but they never are.

I wonder who initiated that call? Moorer is self employed...might be used to being up early. Do we know who placed the call?

Something seems to be "happening." I just cannot imagine that was a normal time that HE would converse with anyone? MOO.

I agree this is the timeframe I cannot make any sense of. If she wasn't up so late and receiving and/or making calls at 1:44, 3:41, then maybe 6am would make sense but it just doesn't. I guess it would depend where she was though. If she was home sleeping and he started calling her at 6am (before work or something, sure) but I'm under the impression (maybe wrongly so) that she wasn't home at 6am. And the fact that I believe it was right after these set of calls that her phone died or was turned off makes this all the more perplexing.

It would be interesting to have the entire list of all calls placed out from HE phone and the duration of the calls up until the very last one. If someone abducted her and dumped her car at the landing, then its possible that someone other than HE used her phone as they were dumping her car.

I stated this previously, but we don't know that HE was using her phone at 6:00 am. Her phone was being used, but someone else could have been using it. I have always felt that HE no longer had control of her phone at that time and the 6:00 am call was part of an alibi. I would be very interested to know what location that call was made from and what location it was received.

I think when someone files a complaint against another person that person is considered a suspect for that complaint. Totally separate incident. I did not see the report but that is what is sounds like to me. The searchers filed the complaint so the person the complaint was against is the suspect. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210