Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And... so many dead palm trees...

(The dead palms don't show so much in this pic... but they do in the aerial pics of the whole property...)

Yeah, I saw that. Did the freeze kill them or something? Or did a dog pee on them? Bad looking palms. :seeya:

OMFG. I rolled my eyes so hard at her posts I nearly fell out of my chair. Especially all of the photos of her and her super close forever and always BFF rock stars. This piece of work has unfathomable delusions of grandeur. Good lord! And where are all of these rock star BFF closest friends IN THE WORLD!! at to speak on behalf of her character?

I don't necessarily think most rock stars are exactly good character references ;)

What the heck is with this site loading tonight?

Anyway, I've been thinking about why so many different agencies were on-site this morning and why things went down the way they did, minus HE's body/remains. Found this that gives an excellent overview of why and how the judicial system works and how all of the the agencies become involved.

https://www.oas.org/juridico/mla/en/usa/en_usa-int-desc-guide.html

Kind of long but worth the read. I wonder if information was uncovered during the investigation or if they were already on someone's radar for something. Makes me think that when charges are filed they'll be Federal Charges instead of anything to do with HE. (Maybe they'll be used to bargain in HE's case or vice-versa).

I guess we'll see.

OMFG. I rolled my eyes so hard at her posts I nearly fell out of my chair. Especially all of the photos of her and her super close forever and always BFF rock stars. This piece of work has unfathomable delusions of grandeur. Good lord! And where are all of these rock star BFF closest friends IN THE WORLD!! at to speak on behalf of her character?

2:00 AM and I couldn't stop laughing after this post. :D

Anyway, I've been thinking about why so many different agencies were on-site this morning and why things went down the way they did, minus HE's body/remains. Found this that gives an excellent overview of why and how the judicial system works and how all of the the agencies become involved.

Kind of long but worth the read. I wonder if information was uncovered during the investigation or if they were already on someone's radar for something. Makes me think that when charges are filed they'll be Federal Charges instead of anything to do with HE. (Maybe they'll be used to bargain in HE's case or vice-versa).

I guess we'll see.

IMO I think they were. They didn't have all those cameras for nothing. I will have to see when those cameras were put up. I am positive TM mentioned it on her FB. The post is probably deleted though.

ETA: Are burglaries a problem in this area? Could be a valid reason. Looks like they have some nice things from the arial photos. Will have to check the crime map too.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

IMO I think they were. They didn't have all those cameras for nothing. I will have to see when those cameras were put up. I am positive TM mentioned it on her FB. The post is probably deleted though.

I'd love to know when they went up. I think it was stated there are 12--that's a lot of watching. Who/what are they watching for and what are they hiding? Well hopefully they are no longer hiding anything in that home/property after LE was there for 11+ hours :)

ETA: Are burglaries a problem in this area? Could be a valid reason. Looks like they have some nice things from the arial photos. Will have to check the crime map too.

I don't recall seeing anything on when they were put up, but seriously, who has that many cameras on their property without a reason? Maybe cameras on entryways etc, but all over their property?

Makes me rethink who may have been behind the gun stuff with SM, but then again, my mind goes funny places sometimes.

Okay finally caught up, it's 2:30am and my eyes are burning.
Sweet find Heather dreams to you all tonight.
Tomorrow should be another big news day. Let's hope it's the news we want to hear.

Or maybe killed by digging up around them?

I live in AZ, it would take quite a while by digging around them to kill them. I also see poles propping some up. Maybe it was to be a new Disney photo pic for the business? A write off? Got me.

We did have a few hard hard freezes (takes less than 3 days of them) out here over the years that really killed our palms (not mine, I don't like 'em). Just wondered but with the poles propping them, it looks like a staged event or something. New palms that didn't take when replanted? jmo

I guess we'll see.

With so many different agencies there, I have to think they thought there was a good possibility that some serious evidence may be uncovered. I'm also thinking that maybe they have not yet till today been able to search as well as they would have liked due to the previous search warrants were probably focused on just what was allowed.

Just a guess:
It sounded to me that there were 2 different reasons why they were there today.

1-They had uncovered some video evidence from some other cameras elsewhere that allowed them to get a more wide open search warrant of their homes, vehicles, etc. Im hoping the video evidence is with one of them with HE in a vehicle together that night OR perhaps them in a vehicle doing very suspicious activity on the night HE disappeared. That may have then allowed them to get a more open search warrant for much more than what they have searched previously.
Since 2 vehicles and probably other items are being taken from the home I can only hope this will lead to even more evidence being documented in HE case.

2-I am thinking LE has dug into their financial tax records or other filings and have uncovered some illegal things which led to charges being brought against them. I am thinking this will be separate but it helps to keep LE from being distracted while they are not available. There even could be major type charges coming related to it.

From reports it seems like a black and a red pickup were confiscated at the scene,but not the now famous Disney camper?? Looking at the pictures I didn't notice any camper there? Could it be kept at a storage area locally? or in FL?
I'd assume with LE there all day from 7AM-11PM there'd be some evidence of a camper there,UNLESS they kept it at some other location??
Also if SM lived near Heathers location,wouldn't pings from towers be in the same area??
I'm still not sure if they did the dirty deed or caused Heather to go out late & either worked w/somone or got her so upset some other perp came along??If they're BOTH such avid photogs I'm hoping IF they're involved they might have pix for posterity??Or if involved they might have momentos or proof someone else committed the crime?
Where was the Disney camper stored???Is it in custody??:moo:

From reports it seems like a black and a red pickup were confiscated at the scene,but not the now famous Disney camper?? Looking at the pictures I didn't notice any camper there? Could it be kept at a storage area locally? or in FL?
I'd assume with LE there all day from 7AM-11PM there'd be some evidence of a camper there,UNLESS they kept it at some other location??
Also if SM lived near Heathers location,wouldn't pings from towers be in the same area??
I'm still not sure if they did the dirty deed or caused Heather to go out late & either worked w/somone or got her so upset some other perp came along??If they're BOTH such avid photogs I'm hoping IF they're involved they might have pix for posterity??Or if involved they might have momentos or proof someone else committed the crime?

I saw the camper on one of the arial photos. I am trying to find it but Tapatalk is seriously ticking me off lol :banghead:
ETA Thats why I just leave the quoted post as is tonight.No snipping or bolding lol.

Im not sure if the camper is missing but if it is. Then...
I wonder about that camper too. I have had a bad feeling about it for some reason. One place we can check is any online Ads in that state and surrounding states like FL to see if a camper was sold. If they wanted to sell it to get rid of possible trace evidence then i bet they sold it at a bargain price. So some key search terms would be "cheap" "must sell" "bargain", etc. I would think they would have had to get rid of it fast if it was used to either travel HE away from the area or maybe even was where she met her fate too.
I hate to think that way, but have been getting bad vibes about that camper since early on in this case.

We need to find out where that camper is even if they dont own it anymore.

As long as the mouthpiece is jailed, I'll be happy. What about you?

Night all!

I saw the camper on one of the arial photos. I am trying to find it but Tapatalk is seriously ticking me off lol :banghead:
ETA Thats why I just leave the quoted post as is tonight.No snipping or bolding lol.

hmmmm-if STILL there after search I wonder if that means it's clean. Since I have no access to Facebook pix-was this Disney thing a family all attend event on Jan11? If so they might not want to get family involved or seeing,OR they might not have disposed of anything??

As long as the mouthpiece is jailed, I'll be happy. What about you?

Night all!

Im going to have to catch some ZZZZZZ's also.

Special bed time prayers for LE + the Elvis family tonight.

Good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member