SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she'll be out soon and wreaking havoc the community and on social media again! Ugh. Seriously, a sex charge?

I'm not understanding this at all. I have an awful feeling she is bonding out soon.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

I wonder if the charges are for her post about them doing it in the fitting room at Hot Topic :puke:

Our family business is an RV parts and accessories store and RV's are expensive. Most of them are fiberglass now because it makes them lighter and fiberglass holds up much better. 5th Wheels are more expensive than Trailers, but both are quite pricey. A lot of it depends on length and what you have inside them.

We also sell fiberglass truck caps. Fiberglass , at a minumum you are talking about $1000.00. That's just a cap to go on the back of a truck. Fiberglass is pretty pricey, LOL.

Hi Imamaze!! We are in the same line of work!! :)

I feel.....confused.

Not even close to the charges I imagined might come.

Digesting this is a bit uncomfortable and making me queasy.

EricaParsons News ‏@EricaPNews · 2m
Tammy Moorer charged 2 counts indecent exposure & 1 count obstructing justice - #HeatherElvis - My Horry News http://on.fb.me/MMHd8Y

:doh:

I am so confused... I guess we wait for SM's charges to tell the tale? The only charge that appears to be related to Heather is the obstructing justice one.

And good morning, everyone!

Obstructing justice could be...that may mean Sidey's our killer.

I will be very surprised if SM did this. I will also be VERY skeptical that TM has framed him for it. Sadly, I think that's a very strong possibility. Her smirk in her booking photo says that loud and clear....:banghead:

Could that be from the picture rumored to have been sent of an sexual act being performed to her ?

Could be!!! She is one nasty person.

Would they have a bond hearing on each charge? If there are more charges...why a bond hearing now?

So far these charges are not at all what LE said yesterday.

Could that be from the picture rumored to have been sent of an sexual act being performed to her ?

:dunno: I'm just glad I haven't seen any such photos! Dear God, that would ruin me for life. :eek:

Not to mention how nice that is for a supposed Disney representative. :rolleyes:

Whaaaat?? Not at all what I was expecting, as if there wasn't enough of a circus surrounding this already.

Seeing that the police have searched the house though there must be more coming?

I am wandering if the sex charge is from the supposedly derogative picture text that was sent to Heather.........can a person be charged for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow