SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is SM's attorney? I saw the name of Tammy's. Having two separate attorney's could be interesting, the attorney will have their clients interest at heart. I think this is a good thing. Can you imagine the picture of bliss she's painting for her attorney?

No official report yet or name released as to who is representing Sidney. Looking forward to news updates at 6pm.

This is what I've been wondering too regarding their charges. Just because they alluded to having sex in the mall bathroom and/or dressing room, doesn't mean they really did and there shouldn't be any surveillance footage from those types of public places. So I'm thinking it can't be related to that unless they somehow obtained other proof of their actions.

Nonetheless, it'll be interesting when more details come out.

I'm thinking that if they're okay with getting their freak on in a dressing room and public bathroom, they probably don't have any issues with doing the same thing pretty much anywhere. So, those security tapes could be from anywhere in Socastee.

Never, ever did I think that we would be discussing indecent exposure charges in a missing persons case. I'm caught between astounded and grossed out :facepalm: There is so much snark against these two pent up inside of me, I'm sitting on my hands, trying to be good :blushing:

Who is SM's attorney? I saw the name of Tammy's. Having two separate attorney's could be interesting, the attorney will have their clients interest at heart. I think this is a good thing. Can you imagine the picture of bliss she's painting for her attorney?

I think they have to have two lawyers!
not good to share the same attorney!

I also think they are trying to keep the two of them apart!
Keep him away from Tammy she is the puppet master!
One of them will talk! It wont be Tammy!
JMO

post #204 covers it

Thanks. I had read that, but I had in my head that she was doing all the texting, posting, and anything else involving pics etc. I guess the fact that SM was charged for that as well, confused me. Whatever they did it was both of them. Could be anything.

If we were talking about a woman who was checked up on, made to wear her hair in the style her spouse wanted, separated from her family, and all the other things we've heard about SM being a victim of, we'd have no trouble saying, "Abused spouse!"

True story.

Heather is all she IS NOT! PRETTY AND YOUNG!

She was afraid she WAS losing her husband to this young girl!

I do not think SM loves his wife he abides by her she has him on a short leash
as I see it. Im sure she checked his phone many times daily and at night to see if anyone was texting him!

Im not so sure he wants to return home to her.
Would you?

JMO

I think that jealousy is a major factor in this case. From what we know should we put SM in a subservient position to his wife?

Would he only act in a manner that a "short leash" would allow? I'm not sure.

According to on-site source the camper is still in the driveway, as well as a few people - a blonde & heavy set person & a child; only one unit there...the K9 unit. Also two houses past the Moorer's on the left, which look to be abandoned have also been searched...the doors still wide open.

Thanks. I had read that, but I had in my head that she was doing all the texting, posting, and anything else involving pics etc. I guess the fact that SM was charged for that as well, confused me. Whatever they did it was both of them. Could be anything.

I know where your coming from .How could both be charged with the same crime of indecent exposure when it involved only one of them sending the picture(s)...right?

IMO

In their mug shots...he looks pretty miserable and her not so much. Why?

It just makes me wonder.

Personally I don't believe the bragging post of the event in the dressing room/family restroom. I think that just more of TCM's fantasy posts. What if they belong to an adult website and they have posted some of their escapades on the web? Would that be considered indecent exposure? I can totally see her doing that.

There's another picture floating on Twitter of her in court.
And she does not look smug. She looks like she has no sleep.
I'm not linking it....its on Twitter.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Everyone keeps talking about SM's low income. Around here, tradesmen make pretty good money. And if he had a license of some sort (electrician, for example) even better. I don't know what exactly "builds stuff" means but he could be pulling in more money than people think.

That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we find out they have another, not so legal, income source. In fact, I'd be surprised if we didn't.

Does anyone remember in Kyron's case when LE said something like, 'when this is all over, we're going to learn some things we'd wish we never knew', or something to that effect? That keeps coming back to me with this case. I can't get it out of my mind.

I just hope that whatever we may learn it doesn't include victimization of the family. Their innocent children have undoubtedly suffered greatly as this case has unfolded.

Can someone remind me what "culinary school" TM claimed SM went to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I've been lurking. My first thought upon hearing "financial discrepancies" involving the children was that maybe someone opened credit cards in the childrens' names. Nothing to base this on, just a thought.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but surely these two knew they would be looked at given the phone records. Re: the camper and their trip right after It would not be the least bit surprising if the road trip, all the pics posted on FB of the trip, etc were for the purpose of LE/the public THINKING they dumped her somewhere along the way and finding her would be next to impossible. I think they will find her close and if the camper is still in the driveway, LE may believe the same. When did they leave for their trip after HE disappeared?

If, as she states, her children are her entire world it's likely she is portraying herself as concerned, loving and misunderstood. She may proclaim SM innocent, but she'll be painting him as stupid, careless and gullible. :moo:

I've been lurking. My first thought upon hearing "financial discrepancies" involving the children was that maybe someone opened credit cards in the childrens' names. Nothing to base this on, just a thought.

Happens a lot. I know someone that found out her mom did that to her later in life.
So sad.

Can someone remind me what "culinary school" TM claimed SM went to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kraft ....major in macaroni and cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads