SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that if they're okay with getting their freak on in a dressing room and public bathroom, they probably don't have any issues with doing the same thing pretty much anywhere. So, those security tapes could be from anywhere in Socastee.

Never, ever did I think that we would be discussing indecent exposure charges in a missing persons case. I'm caught between astounded and grossed out :facepalm: There is so much snark against these two pent up inside of me, I'm sitting on my hands, trying to be good :blushing:

What I don't understand is...
How can they charge them for sex in a dressing room or a bathroom?
Someone had to see them or this is for something totally different!

There's another picture floating on Twitter of her in court.
And she does not look smug. She looks like she has no sleep.
I'm not linking it....its on Twitter.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Thanks...still amazed at how different she looks vs.what she posts online...I know she must be under tremendous stress right now, but she also looks a lot heavier.

What I don't understand is...
How can they charge them for sex in a dressing room or a bathroom?
Someone had to see them or this is for something totally different!

IIRC. The post re; the s-e-x in a dressing room was supposedly while they were traveling??
It was odd because there was jumping around of dates....Las Vegas , California, etc....and date night, I wish I had screenshots. It didn't add up to me.

I wonder if the "obstruction of justice" charge was about the home surveillance videos they gave LE. Perhaps they or she edited them????

Personally I don't believe the bragging post of the event in the dressing room/family restroom. I think that just more of TCM's fantasy posts. What if they belong to an adult website and they have posted some of their escapades on the web? Would that be considered indecent exposure? I can totally see her doing that.

I think the law is something along the lines of sending it to someone who didn't ask for it...#204 post

There's another picture floating on Twitter of her in court.
And she does not look smug. She looks like she has no sleep.
I'm not linking it....its on Twitter.

I swear if I saw her on the street I would never have recognized her as Tammy Moorer. She looks totally different than the pics on her facebook account. Amazing really.

Personally I don't believe the bragging post of the event in the dressing room/family restroom. I think that just more of TCM's fantasy posts. What if they belong to an adult website and they have posted some of their escapades on the web? Would that be considered indecent exposure? I can totally see her doing that.

I highly doubt it. The viewers of that would be doing so willingly. If you happen upon a couple having sex in a car in full view, and you didn't ask to see that, I think then it becomes indecent exposure. Whatever it is, it's not the major offense, obviously. Just something to add on IMO.

'So nosysw, you think SM is gonna use the abused spouse syndrome defense'?

I can see where the abused spouse could come in. I am trying so hard to wait for mor details before I decide this to be true.
I do think she is a controlling person , who wants what she wants the way she wants it, but something is niggling me

On another note...how long was SM and HE seeing each other?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I just hope that whatever we may learn it doesn't include victimization of the family. Their innocent children have undoubtedly suffered greatly as this case has unfolded.

Without going into detail or being too specific, I noticed that in many of the family group pictures that hands are often closed and almost in fists, and bruises on chins are very visible. Shin bruising is common in two and three year olds but less common with the older.
I would find it torturous to be in a fun place and have waste so much time posing with every costumed character that passed by.

Does anyone think that SM wears dentures or a partial plate for his top front teeth?

All I will say is 16 years ought to be sufficient time to finish the book about the previous rockstar lifestyle and all the famous people blah blah. Kwim? Lol JMO

I wonder if the "obstruction of justice" charge was about the home surveillance videos they gave LE. Perhaps they or she edited them????

Could be part of it. I think it was just lying about alibis, and it could be a lot of different things regarding that.

no law against editing your own tapes......but if you destroyed them or refused to hand them over when there was a search warrant that specifically mention the tapes or any surveillance equipment/devices/recordings..then the law comes into play,imo.
btw ..the tapes mentioned were not from their residence according to the attorney representing her.
Obstructing in their case can be the refusal to hand over/provide materials included in a search warrant or lying/misleading investigators.

I've been lurking. My first thought upon hearing "financial discrepancies" involving the children was that maybe someone opened credit cards in the childrens' names. Nothing to base this on, just a thought.

Or they are collecting welfare for the children! (because of their low income)This statement was strange also
Lt. Kegler said he believed that the Moorers have three juvenile children

'So nosysw, you think SM is gonna use the abused spouse syndrome defense'?

I'm not nosysw but I do think she could have threatened him with harming the children. I think this woman is capable of anything. I still go back to "why" when describing where the children were, the officer in the video said "they are safe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniMiranda82