SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably had them done for his acting career.......

Acting career? Did I miss something? Or his career acting like he loved his wife while he was cheating on her with a young girl(s)?

It has to be more than those 2 walking in and out of a dressing room.
Something ...lol, has to exposed where someone can see whatever is exposed. . :scared:

Exactly like the guy caught urinating in public is arrested for indecent exposure and goes to jail and ends up a sex offender. someone has to see you!
The act has to be in public!

I'm not sure I would know that was her. She looks worried, sad.

I think so too. Up until now it's been a game to her, the taunting posts and comments show that. This is real. I now wonder what she will do to save herself and her kids.

That's no joke. She's a photographer, right? If she allegedly sent HE a picture of them doing it, I wouldn't be surprised if she took pictures there. Maybe LE got a hold of them through computer, phone, whatever(?)

IIRC. The post re; the s-e-x in a dressing room was supposedly while they were traveling??
It was odd because there was jumping around of dates....Las Vegas , California, etc....and date night, I wish I had screenshots. It didn't add up to me.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

BBM

Maybe it doesn't add up because what was posted wasn't what actually happened. I take the social media posts with a grain of salt.

In other words, how do we separate fact from fiction?

What I don't understand is...

How can they charge them for sex in a dressing room or a bathroom?

Someone had to see them or this is for something totally different!

I think it is something else. Indecent exposure usually means someone other than the exposed person(s) saw something or a public nudity type charge.
I think they got freaky somewhere and some camera picked it up. I'll be curious what the date of the indecent exposure will be. I will throw up if it is 12/18.
JMO

BBM

Maybe it doesn't add up because what was posted wasn't what actually happened. I take the social media posts with a grain of salt.

In other words, how do we separate fact from fiction?

Yes it didn't add up....and I take social media posts , especially from her, with a giant bag of rock salt.

That's what I was saying....her posts made no sense timeline wise.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Acting career? Did I miss something? Or his career acting like he loved his wife while he was cheating on her with a young girl(s)?

This man seems to me the kind of guy that just gets by in life!
married does not love his wife but things are too good to change them so he has affairs comes home and pretends life is good.
I don't think the man is happy and he probably did want to leave his wife but was afraid to leave. Maybe this time he WAS leaving and Tammy just couldn't let that happen!

Just got done watching WPDE news update at 6pm...Pretty much just saying what we already know, however, her attorney was on and said that they are facing "bigger" charges, and mentioned the words disappearance and homicide.

I think it is something else. Indecent exposure usually means someone other than the exposed person(s) saw something or a public nudity type charge.
I think they got freaky somewhere and some camera picked it up. I'll be curious what the date of the indecent exposure will be. I will throw up if it is 12/18.
JMO

My problem with this is I don't think he was probably all that attracted to her (who would be compared to HE?), which makes me wonder if some of these sexcapades weren't made up. And I'm thinking she was probably more a sex withholder (more dominance). So, I'm starting to question why they would be doing it in public if it was doubtful if they were even doing much in private. JMO. Just throwing stuff out there.

I just watched the news WMBF, I am very hopeful that bigger charges are coming.

I highly doubt it. The viewers of that would be doing so willingly. If you happen upon a couple having sex in a car in full view, and you didn't ask to see that, I think then it becomes indecent exposure. Whatever it is, it's not the major offense, obviously. Just something to add on IMO.

Or something to embarrass . . .
I wonder how certain personality types respond to public embarrassment? Just a thought.

He has a profile on an acting web site. Don't ask me to find it!!! LOL....saw it a while ago, probably linked from that Facebook page that shall not be named.

JMO

Maybe but..... I don't think something seen on a video of something that happened when no one was around is indecent exposure.

They had to flash someone or expose body parts in a public place where ppl say them!

I might be wrong but.....
And they are not supposed to have cameras in a dressing room or restrooms so on that note!

I think he's pretty pathetic. I think if his wife is not controlling him, his lawyer could take over. So if lawyer thinks that's a defense that will get him out, and keep her in, I think he would go for it. If he's sure she will stay in. If not, he'd probably be too afraid to go against her, don't you think? I suspect his father-in-law controlled him, too. So, maybe jail isn't so bad, right now, kwim? It might actually be a respite for him.

Yep and can you imagine TM wondering what he is doing and what he is saying? She can't control his every move. Actually she's had quite a shock, for one day and night she lost control of everything!

ok... I'm caught up. off to boil/bake bagels, then back for the night. whew.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Maybe but..... I don't think something seen on a video of something that happened when no one was around is indecent exposure.

They had to flash someone or expose body parts in a public place where ppl say them!

I might be wrong but.....
And they are not supposed to have cameras in a dressing room or restrooms so on that note!

Well, I do think it is illegal to have sex in a public place, even in a car, even if it is not completely visible to EVERYONE (all it takes is one to think you're doing it to call the cops....a friend of mine reported activity just like this in her townhouse parking lot....cops came and arrested them). I remember learning that after I'd, um, already DONE that, and thought "oh geez thank God we didn't get caught!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210