SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's for posting these links! I don't do "twitter", so I wouldn't have found these.
Geesh! TCM looks worse in court than she does in her mugshot!

OMG how old is that pic on their FB? Yearssssssssss ago that was!

Or they are collecting welfare for the children! (because of their low income)This statement was strange also

Lt. Kegler said he believed that the Moorers have three juvenile children

Yeah I found that statement bizarre. This is a family you've been investigating for a while now and you aren't sure how many children they have? Strange IMO

Just watched WMBF News at 6 and they showed both TM and SM in orange jump suits and in shackles & cuffs in front of the judge.

Also, TM's Lawyer (M. Gregory McCollum) was interviewed and said that, "...this has been a long investigation into a missing person and possibly a homicide. That, he would not be surprised if she [TM] or others were charged with a more serious crime."

Yeah I found that statement bizarre. This is a family you've been investigating for a whole now and you aren't sure how many children they have? Strange IMO

Perhaps they've claimed more than 3 on tax returns, or are getting welfare for more than 3?

He has a profile on an acting web site. Don't ask me to find it!!! LOL....saw it a while ago, probably linked from that Facebook page that shall not be named.

I can't say I'm surprised. Some of the pics of him with that big grin just looked too posed. It seemed he could put it on whenever the camera was there. Look at those lovey dovey pictures. They might have looked so real if we didn't know better.

I think so too. Up until now it's been a game to her, the taunting posts and comments show that. This is real. I now wonder what she will do to save herself and her kids.

She will do one of 2 things IMHOO she will lie , lie and lie or she will sing like a canary.

Or something to embarrass . . .
I wonder how certain personality types respond to public embarrassment? Just a thought.

The nauseating quote "haters make me famous" comes to mind. And accusations of people being obsessed with her/her business, emphasizing that it makes said people pathetic because she, personally, doesn't care about them and has better things to do. Like clean up the mess left behind in her enviable dream house after a search warrant was executed in it for 11 hours.

MOO.

I can also see her trying to sue LE for damaging property/belongings. Perhaps with obsessive photo documentation of the "damage" and a mild chance of "officers manhandled me look at the wrist brace i have to wear now." However, I can also see it being complete radio silence from now on per advice of her counsel.

Acting career? Did I miss something? Or his career acting like he loved his wife while he was cheating on her with a young girl(s)?

LOL do we have a smilie for a "zinger"? That was a good one!

:lol:

I'm not nosysw but I do think she could have threatened him with harming the children. I think this woman is capable of anything. I still go back to "why" when describing where the children were, the officer in the video said "they are safe".

Another article I read had him saying, they are not in danger. I was thinking he said this due to all the chaos going on with the search warrants and dogs etc
Worded this way makes a whole lot more sense to me than specifically stating they are safe.

ok... I'm caught up. off to boil/bake bagels, then back for the night. whew.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sorry, for the o/t but I don't know anyone who makes their own bagels. Very cool :).

Well, I do think it is illegal to have sex in a public place, even in a car, even if it is not completely visible to EVERYONE (all it takes is one to think you're doing it to call the cops....a friend of mine reported activity just like this in her townhouse parking lot....cops came and arrested them). I remember learning that after I'd, um, already DONE that, and thought "oh geez thank God we didn't get caught!" :)

True this is why im saying this was not the dressing room thing cause that was a while back and nothing was done then they were not caught!

This was something where they exposed themselves to someone!
JMO

Just got done watching WPDE news update at 6pm...Pretty much just saying what we already know, however, her attorney was on and said that they are facing "bigger" charges, and mentioned the words disappearance and homicide.

:please:

Just got done watching WPDE news update at 6pm...Pretty much just saying what we already know, however, her attorney was on and said that they are facing "bigger" charges, and mentioned the words disappearance and homicide.

Just watched WMBF News at 6 and they showed both TM and SM in orange jump suits and in shackles & cuffs in front of the judge.

Also, TM's Lawyer (M. Gregory McCollum) was interviewed and said that, "...this has been a long investigation into a missing person and possibly a homicide. That, he would not be surprised if she [TM] or others were charged with a more serious crime."

Do we have a link to either of these? I missed them! Thanks.

I'm not nosysw, but I'll throw in my :twocents:

If it was his wife who disappeared, it might be a possibility. I'm not sure how it would play into somebody else disappearing, especially his girlfriend.

Maybe it would come into play with his defense(if charged with murder) she made me do it or she made me help take HE somewhere after the fact. I think long periods of abuse would come into play here.
I think on the DC Sniper case it wasn't a spouse but Lee Malvo Boyd used the fact that he was under John Muhhamed's control as a defense or at least a mitigating factor.

Another article I read had him saying, they are not in danger. I was thinking he said this due to all the chaos going on with the search warrants and dogs etc
Worded this way makes a whole lot more sense to me than specifically stating they are safe.

You know I saw that article too but I watched one of the first video's and saw where he said "safe". So maybe he said out of danger somewhere else.

Is that tweet from LE or MSM? If not, how is it different than posting comments found on other social media, which I thought wasn't allowed...sorry, just trying to seperate more rumor from what is really being repoerted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679