SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Google earth pics of Atalaya Place looks like new construction? Maybe SM was familiar with this due to his contracting business. Criminals usually go to places they are familiar with. Maybe that is why he would choose to be at such an 'out of the way place'? JMO

Is there a place to search records for permits pulled by him for this area?

I believe there is at least one company there that sells gravel and other material used for construction. Martin Marietta is one I believe.

I can't remember, (been to Broadway at The Beach so many times since I live in Florence, SC) but are there pay phones there? I'm trying to remember if I saw any, since I always use my cell anyway....I'm thinking there are some near the bathrooms near Margaritaville, but I'm not sure.
Flo-Town in da house....holla!:seeya: there are some by the movie theaters - distinctly remember seeing them sitting outside of MagiQuest last year because they are so rare to see these days. But they should be able to easily trace location of pay phone call to her phone, I'd think.

Also, he may have used a pay phone to "prove" he was not at home, i.e left his wife...? Or in case she had been rejecting his calls?

or maybe TM or some "hired" perps had her & said something to the fact of you better try & call your lover and see if they can get you out of this "*advertiser censored*-whupping" you're gonna get? Maybe that series of calls to SM were to establish he was at home & ?? was with Heather??

I can't remember, (been to Broadway at The Beach so many times since I live in Florence, SC) but are there pay phones there? I'm trying to remember if I saw any, since I always use my cell anyway....I'm thinking there are some near the bathrooms near Margaritaville, but I'm not sure.

I can't remember where I saw the source from, but I believe the payphone that was used was located at a Kangaroo Gas Station on the corner of 10th Ave North and Seaboard Street.

Please. NOOO!!

Certainly,................. not............. in the Tilted Kilt parking lot?!! (1317 Celebrity Circle)

Could they be that depraved? Now my mind is going into a really twisted place.

They could. And they are, IMO.

These two are gross.

From the looks of the homes on this road when zoomed in they are very "well to do" houses so they would notice IMO cars that dont belong in the area....but that is only MOO especially at that time of morning

I don't live in a "well to do" area, but can assure you we notice random vehicles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Flo-Town in da house....holla!:seeya: there are some by the movie theaters - distinctly remember seeing them sitting outside of MagiQuest last year because they are so rare to see these days. But they should be able to easily trace location of pay phone call to her phone, I'd think.

holla !!....thanks, I thought I saw pay phones at times at Broadway at The Beach, just couldn't remember where....and, ur right, I'm sure they can be traced.

cdogsmom22, I have thought this as well. TM badgered/required SM to tell her places that were significant to HE or more importantly (and sick) places that were 'significant' to SM and HE. She was determined to show Heather that he was her man in every way. Then TM made sure Heather received photos of 'the deed' and its location. All the while TM's rage was building to the crescendo that exploded on the 19th.

OMG, this is playing straight into my worst nightmare of the morning Heather disappeared. I feel so sick.

This entire message is sadly MOO and I hate it.

I think you may be onto something here...Maybe the indecent pics were re-creations of the specific places that HE & SM had their trysts, and they sent the pics to HE to upset her???

Hi all.

I've decided to put on the big kid pants and crawl out from under my log.

Frankly, I got kind of tired of feeling like a creeper standing on the toilet seat and listening to you all from the other side of the stall.

Y'all have such a great attitude. I've loved seeing this group of strangers pull together.
I think it was belle... in the foothills of SC that called for the lurkers to join in a few hours back.
So, here I am.
Stepping off the toilet and stretching out my (freshly sanitized) hand.

Welcome Muffin Magpie thanks for joining us and for caring about what happened to Heather.

cdogsmom22, I have thought this as well. TM badgered/required SM to tell her places that were significant to HE or more importantly (and sick) places that were 'significant' to SM and HE. She was determined to show Heather that he was her man in every way. Then TM made sure Heather received photos of 'the deed' and its location. All the while TM's rage was building to the crescendo that exploded on the 19th.

OMG, this is playing straight into my worst nightmare of the morning Heather disappeared. I feel so sick.

This entire message is sadly MOO and I hate it.

Aw. These could be the PM's that LE were looking into. This speculation is horrible. I hope we get some answers quickly.

Added the locations of the two indecent exposure charges:

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

The first one looks like an industrial area.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

As for the exposure charges, warrants state the Moorers exposed themselves on two occasions between December 17 and December 18.

The first instance occurred at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The other instance happened in the 1300 block of Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach, according to the warrants.

In both cases, the suspects exposed themselves in a public place, the warrants state.

<O/T: but I just came across these images in my research of the TK, thought I'd share just in case there's an important clue here! :wink:

kilt+beer.jpg

kilts-bad-face-cropped.jpg

She had lots of friends at TK and some people think her date may have worked there too. Anyway, I know I often went to places I was working when off the clock. It was fun being a customer instead of server. JMO and many moons ago...

I suspect they were at the mall because her date was going to teach her how to drive a stick shift. That is where my father took me the first time learning to drive a stick shift. Lots of room for the car to leap and buck and stall as you are trying to get the hang of it.

<O/T: but I just came across these images in my research of the TK, thought I'd share just incase there's a clue here! :wink:

kilt+beer.jpg

LOL!!!! :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

:blushing:

I don't live in a well to do house either lol and like you I notice cars too esp since we are at the end of a road as those houses show in the map and maybe more so since the one next to us is empty now due to foreclosure and people over there trying to be nosy we actually caught someone in it one day trying to steal the gas logs and hubby called the law on them!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember where I saw the source from, but I believe the payphone that was used was located at a Kangaroo Gas Station on the corner of 10th Ave North and Seaboard Street.

That's not a great distance from Broadway/Celebrity Square.... Anyone recall exact pay phone time?

<O/T: but I just came across these images in my research of the TK, thought I'd share just in case there's an important clue here! :wink:

kilt+beer.jpg

Can't be connected I don't see the Tammy branding! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads