SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging from the smile in TM's mugshot, I don't think they are looking in the right place for HE yet.

From the link:

"In this particular case they saw fit to charge smaller charges to start with but I'll assure you a lot heavier charges are coming," said Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson.

Richardson said he could not release what those "heavier charges" could be or how they're connected to the Heather Elvis case. The Horry County Police Department did write on its Facebook page that "additional charges are pending" against the Moorers.

"Aanything that we release at this point could jeopardize the case. We've got to be really tight fisted on that stuff certainly not trying to deprive the public or the family or anyone else of information but right now it could do a lot more harm than good," said Richardson.

Those are other people waiting for bond hearings..Everyone who was arrested as well. They all go together before the judge in a group; and the Judge addresses them one by one.

Why aren't they in orange? I'm talking about the people behind the glass.

Can anyone else make sense of this?

I originally found a property back in January on Jones Rd. that lists the grantee as SM and TM.

The parcel ID / Tax Map # is: 1780003009

Thing is, on Horry County GIS, 1780003009 is no longer listed as it was back in January! The parcel looks like it was combined (recently?) with 1780003061. Not sure???

1780003009 was the parcel I found with 2-car garage/barn on it and an RV parked in front (see Google maps below) that was/is owend by SM and TM [???].

There were questions back in January on WS if the M's owned other properties and I eventually found this one but, couldn't post at the time.

Any ideas?

Links:
Horry County, South Carolina OnCore Web Public Search - SM and TM info
Google Map - Aerial
Google Map - Street View
Horry County GIS Map

Instructions for GIS Map:
  1. Click on Horry County GIS Map link above.
  2. Click on TMS is upper right corner.
  3. enter: 1780003009
  4. Nothing comes up any more???
  5. Now, type in: 1780003061
  6. Click on Map Legend on left hand side.
  7. Check Imagery 2010
  8. Use navigation controls to navigate map.
  9. Click on TMS # to see pop-up info.

I wonder what types of surveillance cameras the M's have. Anyone know if they have cameras both inside and outside the home?

I originally found a property back in January on Jones Rd. that lists the grantee as SM and TM.

Thing is, on Horry County GIS, 1780003009 is no longer listed as it was back in January! The parcel looks like it was combined (recently?) with 1780003061. Not sure???

1780003009 was the parcel I found with 2-car garage/barn on it and an RV parked in front (see Google maps below) that was/is owend by SM and TM [???].

There were questions back in January on WS if the M's owned other properties and I eventually found this one but, couldn't post at the time.

Any ideas?

Links:
Horry County, South Carolina OnCore Web Public Search - SM and TM info
Google Map - Aerial
Google Map - Street View
Horry County GIS Map

Instructions for GIS Map:
  1. Click on Horry County GIS Map link above.
  2. Click on TMS is upper right corner.
  3. enter: 1780003009
  4. Nothing comes up any more???
  5. Now, type in: 1780003061
  6. Click on Map Legend on left hand side.
  7. Check Imagery 2010
  8. Use navigation controls to navigate map.
  9. Click on TMS # to see pop-up info.

It's quite possible that they did this for tax purposes. You'd need to see the actual deeds to see who the grantors were to each other. I bet someone was having trouble paying their taxes.

I thought that was a gallery. I swear that's BB in the red shirt and Heather's sister at the back. Terry beside her?

I am making no excuses for either one of them......they both disgust me. But it makes more sense to me that TM murdered Heather and spineless SM is covering for her. Maybe she did believe she was going to lose 'her man' to a beautiful younger woman who looked much better than she did, imo.

She seems to be the master manipulator and controller, imo.

IMO

I do feel that TM is the one who harmed Heather. I feel she tracked SM the night he went to meet with Heather, and based on TM's self-professed love of guns, think she might have used a gun when she came upon SM and Heather in SM's vehicle, to demand that SM and HE do as she said that night.
IMO, she probably had a loss that hurt her deeply earlier in life (i.e. divorce of parents, etc.), and it seems she to me that she tried to create the perfect Disney fantasy life for her children that she wished she had had as a child with her Disney themed home, Disney themed RV, and Disney vacations.
IMO, she home schooled them so she could keep them "safe" from the outside cruel world. I also believe she tried to be a good wife as well as a good mother.
When SM strayed, I believe she felt that the perfect world she created was being invaded by the evil outside world, and I believe Heather represented much more to her than just the "other woman", but the evil and destruction she was trying to protect her children from.
I also believe she had other age-related self esteem issues that compounded the problem, but I believe her fantasy world being invaded by Heather (in TM's mind) made the cheating incident that much more than what it was.
I also believe that her recent love fest on fb with SM was her trying to return to the delusional perfect fantasy world she had been formerly trying to inhabit.
ETA If Heather was in fact pregnant, that would have made her even more of a threat to her "perfect" fantasy world.

I've been under the assumption that the M kids were very young. I saw in an MSM article they are 8, 12, 14. FTR, I would have no issues leaving my kids home alone at those (older) ages, and if they were sleeping, I'd leave a note that I'd BRB.

just my random thoughts....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That, and Grandpa was right next door.

That, and Grandpa was right next door.

"Hey Dad, I know it's 3 in the morning, but keep an eye on the house for a few hours. We have something we need to go out and take care of right now...."

I thought that was a gallery. I swear that's BB in the red shirt and Heather's sister at the back. Terry beside her?

I think the one guy looks like TM's dad, too. Just wondering; has nothing to do with anything really lol.

<Respectfully sniped for focus>

Any ideas?

'A Salute to you PeterThomasFan'. You never cease to amaze me with your researching abilities and other talented efforts in the HE case. Did you report this very important info to HCPD?

I shudder to think what really happened to Heather. I can't help but think about what Grant and Amanda Hayes did to Laura. :(

Could also just be people who are there to watch bond hearings?? I know in the City of Myrtle Beach, that family members or others can come and watch.

The discussion about SM's hair color: I can
see the darker colored roots at the base. JMO, probable was colored about 6 weeks ago...that much growth of color at the roots.

The hair color matches his new clothes.

I read this morning on wbtw.com that crews would be clearing branches from I 95 and hwy 26 in the next few days. Now I can't find the story.

If she was put along the highway (I hope not) maybe she can be found during this process.

I'm going to be gone all day today to volunteer for a great cause but I just know when I can read again at 6pm tonight there'll be a lot of catching up to do. Hoping today is the day Heather is found and anyone responsible gets charged with heavy heavy charges. The heaviest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow