SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bond hearing on St. Patrick's Day. Interesting given where Heather worked.

Prayers for Heather's family. Even though I guess we all suspected she was murdered... I think we all clung to the hope she would be found alive. I audibly gasped when the press conference said murder... all i can think is that poor girl...and what horror she may have endured.

How was their still evidence of the murder 2 months later? Wouldn't they have cleaned it all up?

Coming out from lurking, in my opinion it may be photos. These people are twisted. As someone posted days ago maybe they kept some mementos of Heather.

I can not get past this, I hope what ever they found at the Moorers' property can convict them both.

Rest in Peace Heather.

And my prediction: SM will turn & make a deal & give up the location of HE in a week or so.

We can only be grateful they apparently are stupid as **** to have evidence found at home/property. JMO

I hope they were very stupid and very arrogant believing they were so smart & crafty.

(((ELVIS FAMILY)))

This is awful news. I really still had hoped that she was still alive.

Just thinking outloud... But if there was any truth to TM sending Heather " nasty photo texts"... I was wondering if maybe they were sending her these on the days they committed the IE. Law enforcement could have figured out general area of where the texts were sent from, then looked for survellance proof that those acts were committed in public.

Hmmm... you may be on to something here. But, how would anyone know the context of the texts (or MMS if they included photos) without having access to Heather's phone?

I'll be curious if anymore people are arrested in connection with this. I missed everything. Did they mention anything like that?
When the Ms were first arrested they said more arrests could possibly follow. I took that to mean more people not more charges so maybe I just misunderstood.

Maybe that know that a gun was the murder weapon. It could have been locked in a gun case.

How would a gun be evidence without a body and/or shell casings? Unless there is a gun with Heathers DNA on it? Shot at close range?

Weird that the reporters did not have more questions. I wonder if they were too shocked to come up with some.

Those two are just pure evil.....

My heart goes out to the Elvis family...what they have been put through by these two low lifes...

I may be wrong but Tammy strikes me as the kind to keep a trophy from her victim.

Completely agree. I can't help but wonder if there wasn't something they knew Heather had that night (phone?) locked away in a safe or something...

Just utterly heartbreaking for the family.

Obviously not. The police aren't going to charge someone(s) with MURDER and state they have enough evidence of probable cause if they had cleaned up all of the evidence. MOO

forensics have changed the face of presenting evidence...sometimes as we all have seen in the past you don't need a body or a blood splattered scene to present murder charges..Computer/phone records play a very important role in this case and I'm sure after some time sitting in a jail cell without family support these two miscreants will fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98