SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole situation makes me sick. I'm trying to catch up from when I left work yesterday but I don't know how much more I can take.

Seems to me Tammy created in her mind a world akin to Disney. A world that she was able to control whether it be her kids education and socializing environment or her husband through their home (her parents property and probably financial help) and vacations. All seemed good until Heather Elvis appeared. The young vivacious free spirit who made her husband feel good about himself. Tammy's world was slipping away....but the thing that still keeps coming back to me is what happened to change Sidney into a murderer. Was he really just a player using Heather's emotions to to "keep her on the hook"? Did he really mean he was leaving Tammy? According to the warrants this was a "one and done" crime, in other words everything went down in short order. This I feel was a planned calculated murder ,not some spontaneous emotional reaction to a cheating man. The kidnapping charge ,imo, supports that. Heather was lured to PTL to be murdered by both of these people. Something Heather did or said set the wheels in motion for her murder . I'm sure this will come out when the State lays out their case. I originally thought it was her rejection of SM but the Moorer's already had her murder planned prior to this ,imo.
Anybody have an idea what might have set the wheels in motion?

Ita. IDK but I feel Like TM flipped out about something and made SM meet with Heather that dreadful morning. I feel that SM begged Heather to meet him at PTL and Heather got into his car and TM was hiding in the backseat.

Maybe it has been mentioned before, but did anyone notice SM had the tattoo of his wife's name on his lower abdomen finished after the murder? What a sick and twisted ode to his wife. So gross.

I definitely agree with this.

But my focus would be on my family, and taking care of my children. Who wants a spouse that doesn't want to stay?

I know someone who is with a person who has cheated several times, even had a child with another person during their marriage, and yet they won't walk away. I don't understand it, but some people just can't seem to let go and move on.

But would OJ charge carry enough weight to scare the M's, keep them in jail for an extended time, on the off chance search warrant didn't bear fruit?

Would LE have been tipping their hand too soon?

I was under the impression OJ was a pretty common misdemeanor.

Considering SM was also the last person known to speak to Heather, I think it would be enough, JMO.

That's what I was thinking too pretty much. Maybe just reserved and not quick to speak up. He sounds like a jerk and a jackass in the YouTube video.

Also, just saw that somebody created a "sidney and tammy moorer are innocent" Facebook page. Woof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh No. Here we go already.

Ita. IDK but I feel Like TM flipped out about something and made SM meet with Heather that dreadful morning. I feel that SM begged Heather to meet him at PTL and Heather got into his car and TM was hiding in the backseat.

I think TM found out that SM and Heather had resumed contact, for whatever reason, and that was the trigger. SM likely swore up and up, when he was caught, that he would never see or speak with her again. JMO

This right here. I'm just waiting to hear what comes out when his family and the people he knew pre-Tammy come forward. It will definitely be interesting and I would think, shed a lot more light on what happened here. There is a lot more to this and we have no background on him at all.

I agree. I think I've given him a bit of a pass because he has impulse control and his wife doesn't so it's easier to focus on her. I'm re-evaluating my thoughts on him. The fact that he hasn't said where Heather is yet, speaks volumes to me. I thought perhaps if he got away from Tammy that may happen but nope. Maybe he is every bit as angry as she is (why I am not sure? because they HAD to do this?? Umm no.) and he just keeps a better lid on it.
What are his family dynamics? Are his mom and dad still alive? Tammy mentioned they've cut them out of their lives (im paraphrasing) does he have siblings? How many? Does he keep in contact with any family member? I'm trying to understand who he is. We've heard virtually nothing from him.

Women (and men) "take it out" on the other person often...I think it is due to not being prepared to have the marriage end, and have the affair become public. Either out of humiliation, need, whatever, they have to take some action, but do not want to risk losing the spouse/marriage. TM seemed heavily invested in the "family unit" image and had no desire to be the wife who was left behind, especially for a twenty-year old. She convinced herself that Heather was a threat to her family (one of her posts indicated something like this, i.e Heather stalking them) and that she had to be removed, that she was the problem. Once she was "gone" then the fantasy life/marriage would return to "normal". JMO

the thing is , Heather was out of their lives.....or was she ? The phone records are key ..was the lines of communication still open between the two? It seems Heather was moving on ..new date, new job...

They must have found some blood evidence or something that indicates Heather is dead or they wouldn't have arrested for murder.

Just wanted to let you all know in case you missed it...

I started a condolence thread for Heather's family. Please take a few minutes to post your condolences and thoughts for the family. I think it will mean a lot to them to know how much Heather has touched so many.

I tried to bring over the ones in the threads and probably missed some so please go over and let them know your thinking of them.

Ima

By the limited amount of exposure we've had to SM, I get the feeling he isn't exactly a criminal mastermind. (Just look at his brainy comments about the cat on YouTube) and how he spells "dum". Based on that, I'm thinking the most basic and simple explanation is the correct one. Seems obvious, but I don't recall reading anything about it, so I'll ask: Have divers been sent into that lake at PTL?

Im not sure but i agree they should research the waters in front of the landing. Many times a person is found even after the water has been searched the first time. It is difficult to find things on bottom of the water and many times it takes more than 1 search to locate something on both water or land.

We have all heard about how somebody found someone in an area that was already searched. Happens all the time.

This whole situation makes me sick. I'm trying to catch up from when I left work yesterday but I don't know how much more I can take.

These cases can really knock the wind out of you. I am deep emotionally in Heathers case praying hard she will be found and laid to rest. Some cases are easier for me to process-not Heather though.

Sometimes if we can do the smallest thing to help-I feel like we have contributed in the honor of the victim. A prayer, a small donation, or hours of sleuthing may bring the family needed support.

JMO

IMO, based on body language, and overall appearance, SM is cracking. Add to that the trip for medical care, the photo of him with heart monitoring, the photo of the belt being on different holes showing his weight loss, he is in a very fragile mental state. The calls about the shooting, and someone pointing a gun at him, maybe happened, maybe was paranoia. Do they prescribe nerve meds in jail?

As for suicide, they both are most likely under suicide watch. From something I read yesterday/last night/early this morning, 48-72hrs minimum for anyone accused of murder.

TM I think is in shock. She truly felt the police believed them, and they were safe from being arrested. She thought they were smarter than the police, and had covered their trail well. The reality doesn't seem to have hit her yet. IMO, hearing her name and murder, outloud, in court, by prosecution was the last thing she could have imagined. When reality DOES occur to her, it's going to be a long fall down... Not sure how she is going to handle that. She can't 'fix' the problem anymore. She can't control the problem. Gonna be a tough cookie to swallow. Her rants on FB were probably mild to what was going on behind the scenes. No telling what those walls have heard in their home,[modsnip]. IMO, she's gonna break, and is mentally unstable...but I don't think the reality of the situation has hit her quite as hard yet.

It's not uncommon at all for someone who's lived in MB a certain number of years to call themselves a native.

My husband was born here and considers that the definition, but I think most people would consider 20 years "native"

Some people refer to themselves as native if they're not a snowbird or a part-time resident.

I also consider the definition of native to be where someone is born and raised. I've lived in the county I live in now for 21 years and I do not consider myself a native of this county. A long time resident, sure.
I guess it depends who is speaking :)

Something is missing here. They can't be this stupid. A third person or more??

:dunno: I would think if anyone else was involved, they (the Moorer's) would have blabbed by now. Sounds to me like the police know exactly what happened and who did it. :twocents:

Anyone else thinking Sidney will be put on suicide watch? He looked pretty rough yesterday. Based on appearances this seems to be affecting him more than her. MOO

IMO, it almost looked like they had to drag him into the court room. It looked as if he was terrified (as he should be!) to finally hear the words spoken to him that he knew were coming!

OTOH, I'm sorry, I respectfully disagree with those who think TM looked scared yesterday. She STILL appeared to me to have a slight smirk on her face.

JMO though.

IMO, based on body language, and overall appearance, SM is cracking. Add to that the trip for medical care, the photo of him with heart monitoring, the photo of the belt being on different holes showing his weight loss, he is in a very fragile mental state. The calls about the shooting, and someone pointing a gun at him, maybe happened, maybe was paranoia. Do they prescribe nerve meds in jail?

As for suicide, they both are most likely under suicide watch. From something I read yesterday/last night/early this morning, 48-72hrs minimum for anyone accused of murder.

TM I think is in shock. She truly felt the police believed them, and they were safe from being arrested. She thought they were smarter than the police, and had covered their trail well. The reality doesn't seem to have hit her yet. IMO, hearing her name and murder, outloud, in court, by prosecution was the last thing she could have imagined. When reality DOES occur to her, it's going to be a long fall down... Not sure how she is going to handle that. She can't 'fix' the problem anymore. She can't control the problem. Gonna be a tough cookie to swallow. Her rants on FB were probably mild to what was going on behind the scenes. No telling what those walls have heard in their home, [modsnip]. IMO, she's gonna break, and is mentally unstable...but I don't think the reality of the situation has hit her quite as hard yet.

Excellent post!!! I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members