SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This maybe O/T but I feel the need to say this, as it is really bothering me. I am shocked by the statements of HE supporters on facebook. Many are making false hope statements that Heather is still alive, and that to me is insensitive to the Elvis family and the ongoing investigation. We ALL prayed a different outcome. The HCPD would NEVER charge TM or SM with murder, if it wasn't the truth. They would NEVER put the Elvis family through this, if it wasn't so. What the Elvis family needs now, is support from the community, in finding their daughter, so she can be laid to rest. They need justice for their daughter.

It is very odd to me. Kinda like all the weirdos that support Jahi McMath's family, insisting she is still alive. I don't get it. :notgood:

Well I was speaking from personal experience. I was mad, angry, betrayed and my emotions were all over the place. The only person I punished was myself from not being able to eat or sleep. It destroyed my self esteem. I only mention all this because I know how emotions can get out of control. I turned my emotions inward.

I think a lot of women do that. I think that's a normal reaction. Their entire world is turned upside down, everything they thought they knew about their man, their marriage, their life goes right out the window. They don't trust their own instincts. They look at everything in their life and wonder what was real and what was not. Many feel inadequate, a failure, are humiliated that they were not enough for their man, that he had to go outside the relationship. Women beat themselves up and blame themselves.

Most don't kill the other woman, however, I also think many will THINK about it. It's like if the other woman doesn't exist, then the pain they are going through will stop. Unfortunately, it doesn't. JMO

LE stated by "process of elimination" based in evidence at the M's property/home LE was able to determine who kidnapped and murdered HE.

I'm wracking my brain over what could've been on the M's property that would've confirmed them as suspects. Process of elimination??

DNA couldn't have been processed in 24 hours, could it?

Maybe bloody clothing one of them was wearing?

OH MY!!!!!!!!
This gave me chills!
Are you allowed to copy and paste TM's quote onto this forum?
That's just.... oh my. Don't even know what to say

Prophetic words. In 2008 she likely had no idea how her life would turn in this direction and now she is the one lurking and taking someone's child.

Instead of sleeping last night, I kept thinking of where they might have left her body given the time frame of last communication with HE and when SM/TM spoke to LE. The phone ping has to provide them with some clues.
I don't recall seeing where it pinged but they did say this...
(respectfully snipped and BBM)
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850#.UwzQ0YU_Cz4
the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

Not to discuss her sibling but to find out if she was an only child and how this could explain some of her actions/way of life/personality...

I don't want Sidney's family sleuthed here either since it's against TOS. But, do we know if he is an only child? Or does he have siblings?

OH MY!!!!!!!!
This gave me chills!
Are you allowed to copy and paste TM's quote onto this forum?
That's just.... oh my. Don't even know what to say

No, you can't copy and paste, you can link to and paraphrase

I was just going to say this does remind me of another case, and it was Diane Zamora, didn't she make her boyfriend kill a girl that she thought he had sex with to prove his love to her? I think that's exactly what happened here. If I remember correctly he never did have sex with the other girl at all.

Instead of sleeping last night, I kept thinking of where they might have left her body given the time frame of last communication with HE and when SM/TM spoke to LE. The phone ping has to provide them with some clues.
I don't recall seeing where it pinged but they did say this...
(respectfully snipped and BBM)
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850#.UwzQ0YU_Cz4
the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.
TM and SM's phones continued to ping. ;)

Well I was speaking from personal experience. I was mad, angry, betrayed and my emotions were all over the place. The only person I punished was myself from not being able to eat or sleep. It destroyed my self esteem. I only mention all this because I know how emotions can get out of control. I turned my emotions inward.

I was cheated on too, and it's very painful, my husband was to blame, but so are women who cheat WITH married men. Actually he left me for her, but they did not stay together, he came back home, but I decided it was not what I wanted anymore. If he cheats with you he'll cheat on you. I believe that.

Re: Moorer children

Will they be assigned a guardian ad litem ? Will there eventually be a placement hearing or will they be allowed to stay with family members ?

I'm confused about what's happening on Facebook. Someone mentioned a new site in support of the Moorer's innocence.

I didn't see that one, but there are several legal looking sites now. Hard to tell what's legit.

LE stated by "process of elimination" based in evidence at the M's property/home LE was able to determine who kidnapped and murdered HE.

I'm wracking my brain over what could've been on the M's property that would've confirmed them as suspects. Process of elimination??

I looked this up the other day when it was asked. Typically about 5-10 days. If rushed, usually 72 hours.

Im wondering - how much did these people make?????? I know none of my buisness - but reading the disblog - they went on 3 trips - Dec 2012, Jan 2013 & Mar 2013.

Thats a LOT of trips and expenses .....

maybe Im just jealous, lol! I hope they got it all out of the system, cause they wont be seeing those beautiful sights for a very VERY long time - if ever again, which Im leaning towards NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused about what's happening on Facebook. Someone mentioned a new site in support of the Moorer's innocence.

I didn't see that one, but there are several legal looking sites now. Hard to tell what's legit.

links pls? I can't find Heathers new one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What I'm about to say is sick so some may just want to skip this post.

I'm thinking about DNA evidence linking to murder without finding Heather yet. It has been said Tammy seemed to view her husband as her property. Would she also view a child of his as her property too? I'm trying to be gentle here but if HE was in a condition and TM killed her because of it would she then freak out about leaving a part of SM with HE. Then she decided to take the fetus from HE and bury fetus at home.

No but a phone or something as concrete evidence would have been undeniable .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen