SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.

This may have been mentioned, so forgive me.

Early on in this case, when TE first was brought to Heather's car, he said he started to call her over and over...

I looked back and I cannot find the article that talked about this. (I literally just woke up, so that's my darn excuse!)

MY QUESTION: Did he say it went to voicemail from the first call or did he say he called and called and THEN it went to voicemail after a few times?

TIA!

Said it went to voicemail right away. I questioned that early on because the first time the article stated it, it sounded as if the phone died while he was continually calling it-but later in another article he specifically said went right to vm on first call and every call after.

Hey everybody - the tumbler account is not allowed here because of the content. Having said that, I want to encourage anyone that looks at that account to pay attention to when the not allowed stuff was posted. It was posted in the early morning hours of the Day that Heather went missing and it is highly unlikely that Heather made those posts. This is my own opinion but I base it on the timing, the things we have learned recently regarding the Moorers and the content of Heather's other social media accounts which do not include such posts.

Salem

Bumping...

Said it went to voicemail right away. I questioned that early on because the first time the article stated it, it sounded as if the phone died while he was continually calling it-but later in another article he specifically said went right to vm on first call and every call after.

Thank you. That makes the most sense. I was wondering why on Earth the Ms would leave the phone on. Obviously I wish they did.

I am thinking more along the lines of Heather posted those pics to piss TM off...I think she knew TM was stalking all her social media accounts and we heard TM had sent her a nasty pic of herself with SM... Now if it had been me and she sent me that pic I might had posted it for spite but that's just me lol but I think Heather posted those pics just to let her know she Got the pic she sent and in a kind of back handed slap she posted those in kind of a way as saying ok y'all did that but hey guess what we did this!!! JMOO.. Plus I have a 19 almost 20 year old daughter not saying all girls are spiteful but I feel 99.9 % of them are at that age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting myself here to add those pics were posted on dec 15 which was a Sunday... I think HE was basically only working weekends at TK by now due to the season..my point is she prob got the "nasty pic" showed her co worker buddies as we heard some say they seen it and they said Girl I would post crap to piss her off since obviously she is stalking your crap ( that's girl talk lol) and so she did..or that's MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:
I've been furiously reading to catch up and I still can't figure out whose truck is whose.
Vehicles taken away were a black pick up and a red pick up.
Many have said black vehicle was TM's dads. Could this be correct? Why would they take his vehicle? One of the Ms posted that in Nov TM had a sweet new ride. Where is that vehicle if the black one is TM's dad's? Red truck looks older with a tool box so I'm guessing that is SM truck.
It's also been posted on here that TM drove new red truck. I did not see a new red truck. Red truck that was taken has something missing on the wheel-and an older body style so I don't think that would be TM's new red truck.
Can anyone shed some light on who drove what? And if so, do we have any sources for this info? Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Thank you. That makes the most sense. I was wondering why on Earth the Ms would leave the phone on. Obviously I wish they did.

I agree and it's what made me question it because I was hopeful that the phone was on and ringing which would also mean pinging.

It was too cold for boaters I would think.

If it was nicer weather 4 am would start being really risky as that would be the time everyone would start heading for the boat landing.

But, I agree it must have been a usual place they had. Those boat landing areas are so overgrown and dense, and depending on the moon that night, probably super super dark. It would not have been a place I personally would have chosen without having been there before.

IMHO

Kelly
BBM: Below is a link for the weather in Socastee (zip code=29588) on December 18th. And I know it's been talked about in the past, but it also states that it was a full moon that night.

http://www.wunderground.com/history...ach&req_state=SC&req_statename=South+Carolina

One looked to be a Black Ford Quad and the other one was a red pick up truck. Couldn't tell if it is a Ford or a Dodge Ram. Both were very nice high priced trucks though and looked to be newer models, imo.

imo

It was a Black quad cab newer Ford. And an older late 90s possibly early 2000s Red Chevy Silverado Z71 pickup. I've got screenshot of the red one being hauled off, but not the black one. But I'm positive it was a very new ford.

Almost positive the black truck is Sidney and Tammy's together. And the red one is her father's.

I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but here goes.

I am new to this forum. Can someone tell me whether it is believed defense attorneys, defendants and their families research here?

The reason I'm asking is one topic in particular yesterday was removed because no one could track down the original source of the information.

I posted on where I recalled reading the info, but when I went to verify on that site, the material had been edited.

I'm sure about this because I'd saved this particular document in my cloud to read on my PC later in a larger format.

I double checked my saved document to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, and nope, I am no more crazy than usual - Heavy editing/deletions.

I checked a couple other sites where I recalled related information and they had been edited as well. Is this common once arrests have been made?

With a murder trial pending, this was obviously done with good reason.
I wonder if the amount of social media involved in this case might be raising some unique issues.

My question is whether we have a responsibility on the forum not to post details of the case that the prosecution clearly no longer wants readily available in the public domain? How would we as contributors know which details have been edited by LE in public documents? How could we monitor ourselves without calling attention to the facts in question?

Maybe I'm being overly anxious and the M supporters and attorneys do not scour every post. Can anyone weigh in on this?

* I did go back and edit my two posts removing the source of the original information. It doesn't exist on those sites anymore, but I worried it might be an easy starting point for anyone who was really looking, or someone like me who saved the earlier document.

Wouldn't s and t each need their own? She'd need a quad to transport the kids. And he needs to work. [modsnip].

Jellybeanz...someone commented that the moorers were caught on business surveillance leaving and returning to their home during the time heather went missing.

This one thing truly baffles me -
If there was malice and forethought in this homocide,
why did SM use his own phone?

Why not a burner phone? The M's MUST have known cell records are easily obtained.

If they didn't know this or didn't think of this, then we've been giving them WAY too much credit in how much effort went into planning.

Why not a burner phone? The M's MUST have known cell records are easily obtained.

If they didn't know this or didn't think of this, then we've been giving them WAY too much credit in how much effort went into planning.

I do not think this was planned at all I think it was done in a blind
Rage!

I think tm followed her husband when he met heather and from there
Everything went from bad to the worst imaginable

IMO, some narcissistic/sociopathic minds think they are so much smarter than the rest of us that they don't always take appropriate precautions. There is a bulletproof attitude there that often trips them up in the end. I had one of these people in my life, and the smug carelessness is what eventually brought him down. Evidence is evidence, and you can't manipulate its existence away. I think that comes as a surprise to this kind of people. JMO

Wouldn't s and t each need their own? She'd need a quad to transport the kids. And he needs to work. Unless her dad doesn't drive anymore so s uses his.

I don't see why they would need two trucks considering Tammy was a late riser, waking up after noon etc & the children were in virtual school online. They didn't seem to have a life outside of their home unless it was in Disney or on a vacation somewhere. My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn