SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I know down there said a big announcement is expected today

One looked to be a Black Ford Quad and the other one was a red pick up truck. Couldn't tell if it is a Ford or a Dodge Ram. Both were very nice high priced trucks though and looked to be newer models, imo.

imo

I would make a terrible eye witness. I thought the one truck was white, not black!

I would make a terrible eye witness. I thought the one truck was white, not black!

I just had the same conversation with someone, we both thought there was a white one--probably all the mysterious white pick up shooting at me talk :)

I'm not sure exactly how to word this, but here goes.

I am new to this forum. Can someone tell me whether it is believed defense attorneys, defendants and their families research here?

The reason I'm asking is one topic in particular yesterday was removed because no one could track down the original source of the information.

I posted on where I recalled reading the info, but when I went to verify on that site, the material had been edited.

I'm sure about this because I'd saved this particular document in my cloud to read on my PC later in a larger format.

I double checked my saved document to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, and nope, I am no more crazy than usual - Heavy editing/deletions.

I checked a couple other sites where I recalled related information and they had been edited as well. Is this common once arrests have been made?

With a murder trial pending, this was obviously done with good reason.
I wonder if the amount of social media involved in this case might be raising some unique issues.

My question is whether we have a responsibility on the forum not to post details of the case that the prosecution clearly no longer wants readily available in the public domain? How would we as contributors know which details have been edited by LE in public documents? How could we monitor ourselves without calling attention to the facts in question?

Maybe I'm being overly anxious and the M supporters and attorneys do not scour every post. Can anyone weigh in on this?

* I did go back and edit my two posts removing the source of the original information. It doesn't exist on those sites anymore, but I worried it might be an easy starting point for anyone who was really looking, or someone like me who saved the earlier document.
are you referring to the redacted police report? If so, that info was redacted by the msm but we never allowed it here due to our rules.

As for if attorneys read here... this is an open forum and anyone can read.

Hope that helps.

I would guess they found Heather's hair strand(s) with the death band or whatever it's called. She had very long hair and I've only seen 1, maybe 2 pictures of her with it in a ponytail, and even then some of it was free. If SM held her while TM did whatever, hair probably got on his clothing or in the fibers. If they carried out put her body somewhere her hair could have easily gotten snagged on something.

Just think of how difficult it is to get EVERY stand of hair into a hat, cap, or even a ponytail. Even after washing and drying clothing, I've found hair still clinging onto the fabric. I wouldn't put it past TM to have pulled her hair because I can see her being jealous of it. She loved long hair and that's evident by her having all 3 of her children grow out their hair, sons included. And also her saying it herself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And my observation is she doesn't have good hair. Heather's beautiful hair was just one more thing to add to the list, along with the fact that Heather liked to change her hair all of the time. I'm sure that incensed TM.

I personally think that all the posts made on Heather's social media accounts were made by Heather.

However, I haven't noticed any that were deleted, so did I miss a lot?

I felt that Tammy referred to 'missing' posts to make out that Heather had posted worse stuff than was viewable. She said that Heather posted 'twisted' things on her accounts which doesn't seem to be the case.

With regard to Tammy having an obsession with Heather's social media though, I totally get that. I had a partner for two years who was a vicious, manipulative narcissist. I found out, purely by chance, that he had been with someone else for the entire duration of our 'relationship'. And yes I got a little obsessed. I HAD to know who this other person was! How could he do that? So I looked her up on social media, read all her profiles, felt little stabs of pain when I saw something that related to him, and probably made a lot of painful assumptions about things that were nothing to do with him at all. I contacted her in the end, we had a long conversation, she had had no idea either. I walked away from that whole situation. Anyway my point in all that is that it's very easy to find the 'other' person and I think you'd have to be very strong not to give in to the temptation.

So Tammy read everything that we've all read. Her world must have been falling apart. And she directed her anger at Heather and not her husband. Which I can imagine is EXTREMELY common. Who knows what Sidney said to her?

Whatever has happened is twisted. However I feel one person out of the two is getting off a little lightly in the media.

I was just about to ask the same thing. I keep seeing that TM said four months of social media was missing but IIRC her twitter was only missing like a month of posts. So maybe they were private pages? Did TM make any fake pages in order to be accepted by HE on social media so she could stalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think she posted the pictures also? That's the part I don't believe Heather put up. I think TM did that because of the post that TM made on facebook and the things she said. I could be wrong, but after reading that rant I got the impression that TM was a bit proud of herself for having worked all that social media out the way she wanted it - 4 months of stuff that disappeared, and some trashy photos to mislead others.

Just the way I read it. I could be wrong, but I do think it is part of the case and it will come out in court if TM/SM did it because it will be important to the timeline. If they didn't do it, we may never hear anymore about it.

Salem

TM could not have posted the pictures. If you click archive on HE's tumblr, and scroll over the posts, the pictures were posted on Dec. 15th. And if you scroll back to earlier months there are other (although not as many) posts like that. HE had to do it herself.

There was a white truck that the Moorers had video of posted on one of their FBs. They were claiming it did damage to the property. I also *think* SM claimed the vehicle that pointed a gun at him was a white truck? This could be where you're getting that from.

This one thing truly baffles me -
If there was malice and forethought in this homocide,
why did SM use his own phone?

Why not a burner phone? The M's MUST have known cell records are easily obtained.

If they didn't know this or didn't think of this, then we've been giving them WAY too much credit in how much effort went into planning.

I'm wondering if a severe *advertiser censored* whoppin' was planned.... but got out of control. the planning, the forethought, maliciousness (word?) was there... Hmmm.... so much to ponder. how does a person get so pizzed that they throw away their kids bc hubby strayed? I just don't get it. so many lives ruined bc one person couldn't deal maturely with a situation that, yes, deserves plenty of emotions, but really? ugh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member