SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are they allowed visitors? Couldn't they just pass info thru family if they wanted to? Seems easier than bribing people to pass notes. Heck they could share info via their attorneys...

Right, poppygirl and concernedmother (didn't pull your quote), but I doubt even TM would be so brazen as to ask her attorney to get a message to Bubba to "How about shank StSidney in the cafeteria tomorrow, mmmmkay, pretty please???? Smoochies'n'XOXO's, Not-So-Minnie-House :loveyou: "

I think it this was a good tactic by LE to move TM hoping to trip them up during their interrogations of the two. Conflicted stories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, the ole' "divide and conquer" strategy.

Too bad they didn't use it in the Rams*y case!!!

Sgt. Jeff Benton with the Horry County Sheriff's Office said Moorer was moved to Georgetown around mid-morning Wednesday for "safety and security" reasons.
Benton said there was no specific incident that prompted the change. He said it's a common practice when co-defendants are booked at the same facility.
In 2013, after Marquis McDonald and Stephon McLain were charged with murder in a shooting death of a Coastal Carolina University student, McDonald was moved to the Florence County Detention Center.
"We don't want people reading into this that there was a huge problem," Benton said. "We've done this in the past. Certainly the microscope is on this case. This is common practice when there are co-defendants in the same facility."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_d584ebf6-9ff2-11e3-9efb-001a4bcf6878.html

I still think there is a bigger,better reason.

I think it this was a good tactic by LE to move TM hoping to trip them up during their interrogations of the two. Conflicted stories.

do they still interrogate them after they have attorneys?

Solicitor silent on reason Heather Elvis suspect moved to Georgetown County

Solicitor Jimmy Richardson would not give a reason for the move. “We acknowledge and appreciate your questions regarding Tammy Moorer, however, we are unable to comment on any pretrial matters because of ethical concerns and the risk of jeopardizing either the current investigation or future prosecution at this time,” Richardson said Thursday

http://www.southstrandnews.com/article/20140227/GTT06/140229884/1151

I can see it now. She writes a threat on a little slip of paper and uses a string from a blanket to fish it across from cell to cell until it finally arrive at SM cell.

He reads note and gets pizzed and writes his own threat on tag from his shirt, and uses the same fishing method to get it all the way back to TM.

And back and forth we go all night long. Not much else to do there so may as well get creative with the threats. :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the laugh...we needed that.

I SO hope this case gets change of venue to Florence County but I have a feeling it would go closer Columbia or Greenville if one is granted. We share same general media w/ Horry County, but the searches, posters, billboards, vigils etc weren't front and center every corner in Florence Co either.

Or the move could be a bit of a "reward" for talking. Think of how this is going to mess with Sidney too, he has no idea why she was moved and I'm sure it will be disclosed to him. Don't you know it's driving them both crazy not being able to discuss this?

BBM
I certainly hope so!

I thought that they both have lawyers. I doubt that they would allow their clients to be "interrogated" by LE. MOO.

I SO hope this case gets change of venue to Florence County but I have a feeling it would go closer Columbia or Greenville if one is granted. We share same general media w/ Horry County, but the searches, posters, billboards, vigils etc weren't front and center every corner in Florence Co either.

It may stay local but the jurors are brought here, which is what I expect to happen.

I agree that would be great! :)

Inmates are always in need of commissary especially the ones that are poor and have no money. Some inmates have been in the jails (not prisons) for years here in Cali due to prison overcrowding so they know all the tricks of the trade and most will due a favor as long as they get rewarded with some commissary since inmates can't have cash on them. Only use what's on their books for food and personal items.

With that being said passing info through inmates indirectly is not that hard of at task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or the move could be a bit of a "reward" for talking. Think of how this is going to mess with Sidney too, he has no idea why she was moved and I'm sure it will be disclosed to him. Don't you know it's driving them both crazy not being able to discuss this?

YEP, TM is losing control about right now !!!!!!!! IMO

RE: TM's Transfer?

The HE Task Force includes a SLED Behavioral Profile Profiler as well as other assets available from the FBI BAU2, imo. Interrogation and prosecution strategy consulting is one of the services the BAU2 provides upon request to state & local LEAs upon request...

The chess match has begun, imo..
Imo, investigators have implemented a multi faceted psychology based prosecution strategy by seperating the duo; TM; alpha personality, and SM; subordinate personality.

Imo, the hospital visit by SM was due to anxiety symptoms but not related to the two reported threat incidents.. Imo, it was due to SM's conscience & realization of the consequences of his/their actions on 12/18/2013..

Subordinates, the weaker of the two personalities would be the most affected by the transfer of TM, in their leader vs subordinate relationship, imo. With all the speculation by us, could you imagine the thoughts going through SM's racing paranoid mind while staring at the ceiling of his cell 24/7.. Individuals such as SM seem to view the stronger mate, as is TM, imo, in a manner, that everything will be all right as long as the strong figure upon whom he depends is accessible..

It is just a matter of time before SM breaks, imo..

Is "SIDNEY"......his real name? Or a play on "DISNEY"? A coinky dink or name change? Alias? :dunno:

He means "high profile" case. It's a P.I.A. for jailers to have to deal with someone who is garnering a lot of extra attention due to having a high profile murder case that is constantly in the news. They may word it like it's all for TM's benefit, but don't believe it. It's as much for their needs (Warden & his/her staff) and maintaining security for everyone. Shipping said high profile perp out to another jail is one way they can deal with it and get their own jail back in order.

Oh. I'd still think that ANY kidnapping and murder case would be high profile. Meh, that's just me.

Inmates are always in need of commissary especially the ones that are poor and have no money. Some inmates have been in the jails (not prisons) for years here in Cali due to prison overcrowding so they know all the tricks of the trade and most will due a favor as long as they get rewarded with some commissary since inmates can't have cash on them. Only use what's on their books for food and personal items.

With that being said passing info through inmates indirectly is not that hard of at task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she starts ordering pork rinds Im done.

It may stay local but the jurors are brought here, which is what I expect to happen.

True, but I think that's generally a lot more expensive....and not sure how this would go, tried together or separately, two juries? Hmmmmm?

Strictly hypothetical and I'm sure someone has mentioned this before but I haven't seen it. Maybe one of the calls to HE was "I've had enough of my wife. I can't stay here. I love you. Pack a suitcase and come with me to (?)." That way they could make it look like HE had packed her things and ran away. After they killed her and got rid of the body they kept the suite case or belongings as a trophy. And that is what the police found and that is why they know she is gone. Have they ever said if anything was missing from HE's residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth