SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #23 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all this, but I think TM is probably imploding that she's so separated from the person (possession) over which she's had such control.

Personally, I find the psych out element of the transfer hilarious, given how much distress it's probably causing.

Yes- she is imploding, and yet, as a narcissist, she thinks she is smarter and will never be "caught"...

Just throwing this out there but there was a case I know of in which the perp was taken out of jail and transported somewhere but it was never said where or why and it was intentional. He was checked out so that he could lead LE to remains as part of a plea deal. Also just speculation but I think maybe the facility she is being moved to could possibly be closer to where remains could be. Just speculating that maybe the move could possibly be in order to make transport easier to conduct a "field trip" of that nature. I almost hope I am right so that HE's family can put her to rest and find a little more peace soon. MOO

Welcome Delta Dawn,

I would love to hear some of your opinions. :)

Thank you. I am sure that now that I have broken the ice, I will get more comfortable in posting and sharing my thoughts. :)

Welcome Delta Dawn. Please do get confirmed with WS and we will try not to ask too many questions. :websleuther:

Thanks. I will get on that now. :)

They moved her because of threats against him??

I don't get it.

Exactly.
What I thought was even more telling was the solicitor requested separation.

Eta: I'm way behind trying to catch up.

Yeah. The one who was screwing Susan Smith in Columbia was definitely 'there', present and accounted for. :floorlaugh:

One guard got pregnant by a cop killer in Riker island, NY.

Every adult is someone's "little girl", including the other inmates at the jail. Heather was not a little girl, she was an adult, a woman, who made adult decisions and died for one of them. She may be her parents "little girl" but she was not a little girl. So I doubt very seriously the other women in jail will view Heather as a little girl. Tammy has parents, she is their little girl. That doesn't absolve her of the crimes she committed or make excuses for it.

I agree that female inmates are more vicious in many cases then their males counterparts are.

The females would be more apt to beat her down over thinking she's a Disney Princess. IMO

Agreed on all you wrote. I was referring more to the perception in our area.

The images of HE everywhere and the visibility of her anguished father makes me think of HE as her parents' little girl before I think of her as a woman, though I understand she is/was (I'm still so conflicted trying to use past tense).

I perceive TM in many different ways before I get to "someone's little girl."

Every adult is someone's "little girl", including the other inmates at the jail. Heather was not a little girl, she was an adult, a woman, who made adult decisions and died for one of them. She may be her parents "little girl" but she was not a little girl. So I doubt very seriously the other women in jail will view Heather as a little girl. Tammy has parents, she is their little girl. That doesn't absolve her of the crimes she committed or make excuses for it.

I agree that female inmates are more vicious in many cases then their males counterparts are.

The females would be more apt to beat her down over thinking she's a Disney Princess. IMO

Heather was an adult by legal standards but I tend to think of her as a young naive girl. I think that a lot of people, inmates included, would view her as a girl rather than a woman. I remember being that age and thinking how much of an adult I was but looking back now I realize how much of a child I still was.

BBM~ she died because of their actions, not hers.

Yes- she is imploding, and yet, as a narcissist, she thinks she is smarter and will never be "caught"...

Yes, but narcissists require supply. So I think without her ability to craft and sustain the many false selves that generate the buffet of supply sources she craves, she's not quite as confident or effective.

Are TCM and SM going to remain in solitary, or are they going to be in the general population? Who's having it worse, TCM or SM? Will Georgetown be worse than JBL for TCM? I thought that SM would have broke by now, and told LE what they did to Heather and where they put her, but he's not talking yet, as far as we know. Will Georgetown be worse than JBL for TCM? I wonder if SM has been told yet? I hope so, and I hope the news of TCM being moved will be the final straw that breaks SM down enough to start talking.

Welcome Delta Dawn!

Considering what Delta Dawn said about the claims of shootings and threats. I do believe that Sidney was and is going to crack soon. I can see Tammy trying to scare him or create a scenario that points to his guilt. There's a lot going on behind the scenes and I think that soon we're going to hear some answers. Once Sidney hears she's moved I think he's going to really spill, IF he hasn't already. I don't think Tammy is going to admit to anything but she WILL blame.

RE: TM's Transfer?

The HE Task Force includes a SLED Behavioral Profile Profiler as well as other assets available from the FBI BAU2, imo. Interrogation and prosecution strategy consulting is one of the services the BAU2 provides upon request to state & local LEAs upon request...

The chess match has begun, imo..
Imo, investigators have implemented a multi faceted psychology based prosecution strategy by seperating the duo; TM; alpha personality, and SM; subordinate personality.

Imo, the hospital visit by SM was due to anxiety symptoms but not related to the two reported threat incidents.. Imo, it was due to SM's conscience & realization of the consequences of his/their actions on 12/18/2013..

Subordinates, the weaker of the two personalities would be the most affected by the transfer of TM, in their leader vs subordinate relationship, imo. With all the speculation by us, could you imagine the thoughts going through SM's racing paranoid mind while staring at the ceiling of his cell 24/7.. Individuals such as SM seem to view the stronger mate, as is TM, imo, in a manner, that everything will be all right as long as the strong figure upon whom he depends is accessible..

It is just a matter of time before SM breaks, imo..

I thoroughly agree with all of this!

And kudos once again to local LE.
SC gets such a bad rap in national media sometimes.
It's nice to see SC LE perform so well.

From a psychological point-of-view (based on fact based assumptions), a "strong" female interrogator could come in and "take the reins" with SM in TM's absence, hopefully guiding him toward cooperation or even confession.

ooohhhhh I get it now!! the big move was yesterdays big news we were all waiting on!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hello sleuthers. :seeya: First post here (how did I never know about this forum before now?!) and have to say I am really impressed with the way the board is ran from what I have seen so far. Far different than the Dis boards where I first met TM. :facepalm: I was trying to read everything before I finally posted, but this above made me have to go ahead and jump on in.

I don't know if I should say this and if any of it is not allowed, please don't ban me, lol, but snip away. I know them (as in person, face to face know them). Up until a few days ago when their pages were removed, you would see we were still FB friends. This case came to my attention a few weeks into the new year when TM contacted a mutual friend about trying to get a new job. Since that is all hearsay, I won't relay that, but that is the time I really started digging and really paying attention to her FB rants, as well as going back into her timeline to read more. I have a slew of my own opinions on what went on, but needless to say, it did not take me long to realize this person was not who I thought they were at first and both my instincts and brain were in line when they told me to no longer interact with her. I admit I didn't delete her, because honestly, I didn't want to lose that ability to snoop. I was unaware that so much of her stuff remained public for the world to see.

Just speculation, of course, but IMO I think all these 'shots fired' reports was her way of working on a set-up. If SM stepped out of line and revealed anything, it is JMO that she would have shot him but made it seem like the lynch mob did it and that is how she kept him in line. It would explain his change in looks, the weight loss, his whooped dog look.

JMO, I do think she would harm him because I think she believes he has harmed the family. He has ruined her fantasy life and I believe she kowtowed him into going her way or she would remove him from the picture. What a picture that would paint if she framed him solely and suddenly became the grieving and broken widow of a man gone astray! Anyway, just my opinion. I have lots. :twocents:

:tyou:

Heather was an adult by legal standards but I tend to think of her as a young naive girl. I think that a lot of people, inmates included, would view her as a girl rather than a woman. I remember being that age and thinking how much of an adult I was but looking back now I realize how much of a child I still was.

BBM~ she died because of their actions, not hers.

If things were reversed and she had been arrested for a crime, one like TM and SM have been, she wouldn't be called a little girl or her parents little girl. She would be considered a woman and probably a monster, just like TM is.

I did not say she died because of her ACTIONS, I said she died from one of her adult DECISIONS. There is a difference. I'm not blaming the victim. I'm sadly shaking my head that she made decisions in her life that brought these people into it and these people murdered her. Their actions are deplorable. IMO

I'm wondering if they will even tell Sidney they moved her or if they will tell her they didn't move Sidney along with her. She might not know that they have been separated. Ya know?

I just don't see why either would talk at all, unless she is found. Once she is found, they have no chance, IMO, while for now, they can think of possible acquittal. JMO

If things were reversed and she had been arrested for a crime, one like TM and SM have been, she wouldn't be called a little girl or her parents little girl. She would be considered a woman and probably a monster, just like TM is.

I did not say she died because of her ACTIONS, I said she died from one of her adult DECISIONS. There is a difference. I'm not blaming the victim. I'm sadly shaking my head that she made decisions in her life that brought these people into it and these people murdered her. Their actions are deplorable. IMO

It must be horrible for her parents...her father had said he never approved of her working at TK but that it was her life (when he was on JVM show) and now, if only she hadn't, she likely would not have met SM and &&&&&. Must be hard not to think of all of the "what ifs" IMO.

Yes, but narcissists require supply. So I think without her ability to craft and sustain the many false selves that generate the buffet of supply sources she craves, she's not quite as confident or effective.

Unfortunately, she has a huge supply in prison. Fortunately, she has competition in prison too...

Just throwing this out there but there was a case I know of in which the perp was taken out of jail and transported somewhere but it was never said where or why and it was intentional. He was checked out so that he could lead LE to remains as part of a plea deal. Also just speculation but I think maybe the facility she is being moved to could possibly be closer to where remains could be. Just speculating that maybe the move could possibly be in order to make transport easier to conduct a "field trip" of that nature. I almost hope I am right so that HE's family can put her to rest and find a little more peace soon. MOO

Fairest of them all, there has been many cases where the perp was taken out to locate their victims, as per a plea agreement. SK Gary Ridgeway 40+ victims over a period of months(WA- The green river task force built a cell for GR in an unknown location for secrecy), SK Gary Hilton >Meredith Hope Emerson(GA), SK Brandon S, Lavergne >Mickey Shunick(LA), and (SK Otis Toole; Adam Walsh's killer & lover of) SK Henry Lee Lucas(TX) number of victims unknown >estimated in the hundreds.. SK Pee Wee Gaskins(SC).. These are only a few..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl