SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #25 ***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I have thought of in this area, although near the beach is very close to farmland and open fields and woods. The worst thought I had was after watching criminal minds, there was an episode in which the killers victims were feed to hogs. We have hogs, whether on farms or wild. And they even eat bone. Just a thought. Eww sorry.

I've been thinking about landfills, too. add in the speculation about who placed the call, well... let's say it was TM, and after reading her dis posts, I give this idea some weight. she always had to have the last word to the point of deleting posts if a thread got closed. so calling 911 is a way to continue on with the last word. and mentioning trash?! really. why is trash important to mention in a 911 call?! unless you simply can not stop thinking about trash, for some reason, I just don't really get the trash comment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

on the last page I posted a link to all 24 dump sites in here in Horry county. im thinking of venturing tomorrow and timing a ride from the landing and M's house to the closest site.

Another thing I have thought of in this area, although near the beach is very close to farmland and open fields and woods. The worst thought I had was after watching criminal minds, there was an episode in which the killers victims were feed to hogs. We have hogs, whether on farms or wild. And they even eat bone. Just a thought. Www sorry.

O/T: It's 12:19pm here...suddenly the filing pile looks more appetizing than my ham and cheese sammich. Lol!

on the last page I posted a link to all 24 dump sites in here in Horry county. im thinking of venturing tomorrow and timing a ride from the landing and M's house to the closest site.

Look for cameras when you go!!!

OT:

When I opened yesterday's mail last night, there was a pink envelope addressed to my husband and I, no return address and I did not recognize the handwriting. It was sealed with a Minny Mouse sticker. The hair literally stood up on my neck! :thud:

I worked up the nerve to open it. Inside was a card with a BIG MINNY MOUSE. :scared:

Turns out it was an invitation to my granddaughter's first birthday party! :floorlaugh:

I told my husband about how this case involves peeps who are Disney fanatics and he about dropped on the floor before he cracked up laughing. :rolling: :rolling:

Now that darn invitation has to be stuck to my fridge until the end of the month when the party takes place! :baby:

And I'm betting at the party, everything will be Mickey and Minny Mouse themed, right down to eating off Minny Mouse plates. :facepalm:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

I feel your pain. My boyfriend and I just so happened to take a 4 day vacation to Disney at the beginning of November because neither of us has been since we were kids & wanted to experience it as adults. We usually take a trip somewhere every year and after our trip to Chicago the year before, I made a photo book on Shutterfly with all the pictures we had taken there. I love it so much that I decided to make one of our trip to Disney too. I was nearly finished with it when I found out about the Mouseketeers involvement in Heather's disappearance and about their Disney obsession. I honestly don't know if I'll ever be able to finish it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad I'm not alone! my mind is spinning....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

There are many people here (in Conway) that have made the same comment we have and I have heard it said to Horry County Deputy in front of me! Everybody wants Heather home and I wouldn't be surprised if they havent been out to or are searching the landfill on Hwy 90.

I'm glad that cop impersonator was caught.. o/t I suppose, but did they ever find that STOLEN police car from the area? Impersonators could very well be behind some of Horry's many missing cases. Even able-bodied young men are easily caught off-guard in the presence of "LE."

I suppose that's possible, but then I'd expect it wouldn't really be suspicious. You can usually hear people partying, especially young kids. Other locals have said that's a spot where you'd likely hear noise, especially the people in the trailers there.

I don't know, it's just really bugging me for some reason and I'm usually pretty quiet here...LOL!

It's been bothering me too but only because I tend to concentrate on things between the lines that might have no relevance at all or might be a major detail.

It just seemed/s important to me simply because it was mentioned. Why would TE even mention the car being a mess if it wasn't relevant to what might have happened to her. I think he said something along the lines of... the car didn't appear to be tampered with... it was a mess but it was Heather's mess. Or something similar to that. And then the call log noted said the caller mentioned there was a lot of trash in it. I know I'm notorious for eating in my car and using a fast food bag to put balled up receipts in it, straw wrappers, etc. Maybe Heather did something similar and it appeared that someone had dumped out the bag looking for misplaced keys or a cell phone or whatever? Maybe fingerprints were on that McDonalds or gas station receipt? Hmmm IDK.

See if this one works:

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_509bb926-a351-11e3-9c42-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

ETA: oh my! This one doesn't work either.
I have it pulled up in a tab right now from earlier this morning. :\

Even if the times in the ARTICLE were wrong, that's the writer/reporter/editor's error, nothing to do with the CAD itself. The CAD would still be correct in it's original state as it was FOILed.

I'm guessing though we're going to have to unsee what we've already seen since it's been removed. :-(

It was also on MHN FB page this morning, that was where I saw it first......hmmmmm

I sure hope LE has plenty of evidence without anything else. So even if they dont find her Im hoping they can successfully prosecute anyway.

I dont think they would have arrested them if they didnt feel they could prosecute because they knew there may be a chance of not finding her. So I am hopeful they dont need to find her.

Of course if they do find her then it should help buidl the case. So it is important to keep looking for her and more evidence.

It's been bothering me too but only because I tend to concentrate on things between the lines that might have no relevance at all or might be a major detail.

It just seemed/s important to me simply because it was mentioned. Why would TE even mention the car being a mess if it wasn't relevant to what might have happened to her. I think he said something along the lines of... the car didn't appear to be tampered with... it was a mess but it was Heather's mess. Or something similar to that. And then the call log noted said the caller mentioned there was a lot of trash in it. I know I'm notorious for eating in my car and using a fast food bag to put balled up receipts in it, straw wrappers, etc. Maybe Heather did something similar and it appeared that someone had dumped out the bag looking for misplaced keys or a cell phone or whatever? Maybe fingerprints were on that McDonalds or gas station receipt? Hmmm IDK.

JMO
LE should know who reported the car there I would think. So I dont think it was the Ms that reported it.

The person probably went up to the car and saw all the trash strewn about IN the car and figured they would mention it as being a little unusual about the car.

I dont think anything unusual about that however any other comments directly from the Ms regarding trash then that is different story.

I agree with others that whereever Heather was placed it was done quickly. Either the river or trash seems to work to a quick desposal.

Im still going with river for now. Just seems so easy and right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera