SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I see now. I wasn't making fun of her. I don't even view it as a disability. How could it be a disability if it didn't stop her from anything? Or is it? I haven't seen the extent of the damage so I truly wouldn't know. I seriously wasn't making fun of her. It was a reference. I'll reword it if the need be in the future. I apologize Ima.

Thank you Jersey*Girl. I don't know what or if she has a disability but it just doesn't seem right to minimize what if anything is wrong with her. I have no idea but if she posted about something she did to her foot, then lets just say she had an accident or say what happened.

This isn't just from what you posted lots of members have and it just doesn't seem right to me. Thanks for asking. {{{Hugs}}}

Ima

Hockeymom4 - I'd like you to know you've been missed and thought of. Hope you are doing ok.

Thank you Jersey*Girl. I don't know what or if she has a disability but it just doesn't seem right to minimize what if anything is wrong with her. I have no idea but if she posted about something she did to her foot, then lets just say she had an accident or say what happened.

This isn't just from what you posted lots of members have and it just doesn't seem right to me. Thanks for asking. {{{Hugs}}}

Ima

I changed it in my post to disability. I feel bad. I'm truly sorry. :hug:

i would like to get back to the warrant on both SM and TM for obstruction of justice.

im SM's warrant it states that SM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HIS activities in th early morning hours of Dec 18"

see her: http://moorermurdertrial.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SidneyMoorer_ObstructionWarrant.png

in TM's warrant it states that TM provided "false, misleading information regarding the disappearance of HE and HER and SM's activities in the early morning hours of Dec 18"

my brain is wacked out from all this conflicting info i.e. "series of communications" between SM and HE up until 6am?

"Phone records show a series of communications between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis up to 6 a.m. Dec. 18, the day she was last seen, according to a Dec. 19 police report."

see here in context of entire article: http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_a500148a-9c85-11e3-a92f-0017a43b2370.html

regarding the warrants did LE ask SM about TM's whereabouts that morning?

regarding the series of communication up to 6am - does that mean HE was still alive and communication from her phone till 6am...i thought the phone was only pinging or giving off a signal from 3:41 am until 6am...

so was HE at PTL until 6am waiting for SM or TM to show up?

very confusing...any thoughts would be appreciated

I think something that may either help or hinder your confusion are Tammy's deleted posts from her personal FB wall. I specifically remember her posting something that hinted at sex, that she and Sidney were busy all during those hours. This is NOT hearsay. I read this myself. It has since, I believe, been deleted or hidden. So say once ping & call info came back it didn't match up with what she originally said, or they originally told investigators, that would mean stories didn't add up if ping info and call records steered away from their original testimony.

Plus several investigative police reports can differ as they're all works in progress. From my perspective, it's normal. Happens more often than not, especially in a disappearance & murder case.

Just playing devil's advocate for a quick second, but TM, herself, referred to it as lawnmower foot. So, I don't think the poster was making fun of her. :truce:

I will provided some personal insight and then I am jumping back to lurking. This has nothing to do with TM, but from a a person who may be disfigured, disabled, etc, as I am myself one of those. Sometimes we often crack jokes or make light of our situation because it makes life easier on ourself. Makes the day or our life a bit lighter or easier. But, that doesn't make it acceptable for anyone ever to make fun of anyone for this. It is no different IMO than a person of a certain race calling the self a name and then someone outside that race calling them that name. It is unacceptable. It is taboo.

This is not pointed at anyone in general and this is not focused specifically on TM, but mentioning the words that were said in a laughing way and LOL is highly offensive. I read them and was very offended, not because they were said about TM, but they were said about someone who potentially could be disabled. I am being honest. Perception is reality.

Now please don't confuse any of this for my feelings about her or for what she is accused of because they are different.

Is the interview tonight going to be viewable online or just on TV? Does anyone know?

I will provided some personal insight and then I am jumping back to lurking. This has nothing to do with TM, but from a a person who may be disfigured, disabled, etc, as I am myself one of those. Sometimes we often crack jokes or make light of our situation because it makes life easier on ourself. Makes the day or our life a bit lighter or easier. But, that doesn't make it acceptable for anyone ever to make fun of anyone for this. It is no different IMO than a person of a certain race calling the self a name and then someone outside that race calling them that name. It is unacceptable. It is taboo.

This is not pointed at anyone in general and this is not focused specifically on TM, but mentioning the words that were said in a laughing way and LOL is highly offensive. I read them and was very offended, not because they were said about TM, but they were said about someone who potentially could be disabled. I am being honest. Perception is reality.

Now please don't confuse any of this for my feelings about her or for what she is accused of because they are different.

First - :grouphug:

Now - PLEASE don't go back to just lurking. I hope you find the strength to continue posting. Sometimes people agree, sometimes people don't, but all opinions are welcome. I personally like your posts bc they make me think from a different perspective. Your posts lend a different kind of insight.

I believe HE was gone from PTL way before 6am. I think that 6am was her last phone ping before TM or SM took the battery out or broke HE phone

so then the article is wrong about "communications" between SM and HE past the hour of 3:41?

so then the article is wrong about "communications" between SM and HE past the hour of 3:41?

I don't think so I've seen quotes from LE that say back and forth communications between 2-6am.

The interview is on line. I find it laughable that the relative of the Moorers is disguised. He admits he is a relative and everyone knows who it is. It is all over social media. LOL

I don't think so I've seen quotes from LE that say back and forth communications between 2-6am.

What if SM or TM had HE phone and made it look like they were communicating via text message. I hate to say but I believe HE was, omg I hate it, was deceased or at least out cold well before 6 am. I think within an hour of arriving at PTL.

Not necessarily. Some info I believe was based on TE's original info obtained from his cell carrier and possibly provided to le. They wouldn't have given TE ping info, at least I don't think.

Then le obtained the more factual up to date cell & ping info and honed in on certain tech data.

Then le obtained pings & cell records on the Moorers and compared them to Heather's cell data.

Then it's my opinion that Heather lost control of her cell and somebody else had it, thus the discrepancy. That and several news stories report based on other media reports and continue to post old info where better info is actually available but not actually proven to them, so instead they keep rehashing the same old same old at the same time making new info installments sporadically posted within - confusing the hell outta everyone. It's quite frustrating.

Will this interview that the news here has made sure they are advertising like crazy answer the most important question? Where is Heather???????

Will this interview that the news here has made sure they are advertising like crazy answer the most important question? Where is Heather???????

wouldn't it me nice if the interviewer could ask the interviewee: " where would be a likely place where SM/TM would bury a body?"

whew. my daughter is home with new baby. my butt is exhausted after this week. I've missed quite a bit, but Heather is still missing. BRING HEATHER HOME!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Is there really an active search, or is the title to this thread wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste