SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #26***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on WMBF News that the DNA evidence was found in one of the M's trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I'm trying to word this correctly, but the only way I know to say it is that LE is not going to "waste" their time or money. Not that looking for Heather is a waste of these things by any means, but they've searched the main areas of interest multiple times and they needs tips on where else to search.

Or maybe they are searching quietly? Didn't someone post here that they (the poster) were out on a boat and noticed some activity that appeared to be a search?

Just heard on WMBF News that the DNA evidence was found in one of the M's trucks.

I wonder why they decided to let that bit of information out?

ETA, then that would have to have been SMs truck because the other one belonged to TMs dad.

Is that a gator in the photo????!!!!

OH wow, I just noticed what you are talking about. Nope, thats a Pine tree branch, lots of pines were broken from the ice storms. Too cold for the gators, a couple more weeks though and they will be out and about again. WOW, good eye though!

Not to hammer the point, but I believe that if LE had clues as to where to search, they would not stop searching. Yes, as you said, I believe that they are hoping for a confession (not happening IMO) or someone who knows them comes up with new possible locales to examine. It is disappointing, IMO, that they are not searching, as it makes me believe they are at a loss as to where she could be, JMO.

I think that at some point,LE has to focus on making their case against the M's in order to keep them locked away and get justice for HE. We all want HE found and brought home to her family so that they can lay her to rest. The thought of her out there somewhere hurts my heart and at the same time,I want LE to get this right. I want them to nail the M's and make sure that they never walk free. HE is so small and the places that she could be are endless. I don't envy LE in their quest to find her. I pray for their success. I really think that LE knows that they could put video of the entire night in front of TM and she would watch herself on the screen,look them in the eye and claim that she's done nothing wrong. But SM,he's got no back bone and it looks like the Caisons have turned their backs on him. He doesn't speak to his own family so he's on his own. If LE can put really good evidence in front of him,I think he'll talk. I want HE found and I want them locked away forever. Tomorrow is the M's anny and Saturday is TM's bday. I hope LE has a surprise for them.

I agree. I'm trying to word this correctly, but the only way I know to say it is that LE is not going to "waste" their time or money. Not that looking for Heather is a waste of these things by any means, but they've searched the main areas of interest multiple times and they needs tips on where else to search.

I agree..it is not very sensible to use resources just to do totally random searches, based on nothing. But also sad, as it seems to mean they are out of ideas as to where she might be found. So often, victims are found at random by a hiker, etc...and so seldom, it seems, are they found on actual organized searches, at least as far as victims of foul play are concerned.

Marc Klaas once said, a body is so small and the world is so big...to me, it is amazing when anyone is found, after being hidden by a killer. JMO

I thought they said they they don't have the "act"on video. But they do have surveillance.
Or that is how i understood it.
JMO

That is what I was referring to and how I understood it as well. I don't believe they were caught on camera at PTL. Jmo.

This is beyond anything i can ever understand.
Harming someone. Taking a LIFE!
And then going about your own. Spending time your own kids. Eating. Drinking. Laughing.
Not to mention taunting the other family.
How can this even be possible?

Poor Heather. ❤️

This is beyond anything i can ever understand.
Harming someone. Taking a LIFE!
And then going about your own. Spending time your own kids. Eating. Drinking. Laughing.
Not to mention taunting the other family.
How can this even be possible?

Poor Heather. ❤️

You said it all.......

Interesting about the possible new DNA evidence. IMO, its just like LE indicated before and its a combination of lots of things put together including video evidence. This below was in the News link.

"Horry County police executed the search warrant “in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents,” a news release said.

"Richardson, the county solicitor, said the charges stem from direct evidence found at the scene and circumstantial evidence from the entire case. Authorities wouldn’t discuss the nature of the evidence in more specific detail."

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

Isn't today Tammy's birthday? Maybe releasing this info was LE gift to her?

Hopefully, not DNA that can be explained away by a lawyer, i.e that Heather may have been out with SM...

I wonder why they decided to let that bit of information out?

ETA, then that would have to have been SMs truck because the other one belonged to TMs dad.

Well it's now midnight.
DNA in one of the vehicles=Happy Anniversay TM and SM

It could be in the other vehicle they seized. I think LE knows exactly who drove what vehicle that night.
This is what I think is on tape.

Question!

Would LE need a warrant to take the truck that SM traded in from the dealer? Such a suspicious time for him to trade his truck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98