SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that this applies to you, but this reminds me of Jessica Ridgeway's case. I knew people, who knew people in LE, etc., and none of their inside information turned out to be true. I thought that the info was true because much of it came from LE's wives. But after everything came out in the end, nothing was applicable.

If LE has chosen not to release certain details, then I'm hoping it is for a reason and they are on to something. We have to be careful about rumors, compromising the integrity of the investigation, etc, jmo.

At the same time, I know, its frustrating because I think if the public had more information we could be of more help. Just last night I saw a case on "Disappeared", the case of Colleen Orsborne, whose case was broken wide open by none other than WEBSLEUTHS! (I was beaming with pride).

I think its highly possible LE has some suspect(s) on their radar (or not).

Everything is jmo.

Seriously? I've not heard this before or of Colleen's case.
Good to know. Sometimes I wonder and then I read something you wrote about not being here for your own entertainment and it got to me. I've been re-evaluating how I feel about my role here. I've been feeling badly lately for even trying to figure these cases out and wondering if any speculation is possibly interfering with, instead of helping, a case.

It'll be interesting to explore Colleen's case and see how WS helped it to solve.

IIRC, her aunt said she HE doesn't carry a purse, but I can't recall where it was definitely stated that her license was in the car. Was this confirmed or speculation?

I've never stated anything about a purse nor what was or was not inside the car. Neither have I stated anything about my brother being allowed to drive the car home. I've seen it stated on here but, it wasn't in MSM so I would think it wise to consider it as speculation. Unless, of course, it came from a verified insider.

I've never stated anything about a purse nor what was or was not inside the car. Neither have I stated anything about my brother being allowed to drive the car home. I've seen it stated on here but, it wasn't in MSM so I would think it wise to consider it as speculation. Unless, of course, it came from a verified insider.

I agree LadyHawkke, it is considered rumor here if its not from main stream media and or law enforcement. Not discussable.

I hear you LadyHawkke. This is the reason I could not add the posted facts into my "what the smeck happened to Heather?" theories.

Like I said. There's been a little too much "pillow talk" on this case in the le community. People that have posted are not doing so to be jerks or unhelpful; quite the opposite. They think it's super helpful. Don't be too tough on the person who stated unknown "facts" aka speculation. all jmho.

Pillow talk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

If there are posts about a search and it gives info for where to gather, etc. we can copy/paste the gathering spot's address and time.

No discussion of posts from Facebook, Twitter or any social network. You can link to and paraphrase but you can not discuss anything from it. It is considered rumor and not allowed.

Main stream media and law enforcement are the only areas of discussion allowed here.

:tyou:

Read the Findheatherelvis FB under recent posts.

Go to Yesterday at 530AM and read that entire thread.

Have any of the locals, patrons or employees of The Tilted Kilt seen this convicted RSO RM around, as he was reported to be this week?

According to your reference post, CC880, he was seen near Kilt and still has similar/same earrings on as in this picture. Thanks for telling us about that, CC880. Creepy to say the least.

Raymond%20Moody.JPG

Have any of the locals, patrons or employees of The Tilted Kilt seen this convicted RSO RM around, as he was reported to be this week?

According to your reference post, CC880, he was seen near Kilt and still has similar/same earrings on as in this picture. Thanks for telling us about that, CC880. Creepy to say the least.

Raymond%20Moody.JPG

I wonder where he was when that amber berliga girl was killed. Sorry if I spelled her name wrong.

Just to let everyone know. I was uncertain if I could post the craigslist link and before I posted, I contacted Imamaze. Imamaze contacted me within a few minutes (pretty much right away) letting me know it was okay. It's better to understand what we can/cannot post than have this thread shut down. jmo. We all just want Heather found.

I still see the comment regarding the rumor. Never saw the "forgiven" comment. It's so easy to make a fake profile on fb though, even to using someone else's name. Makes one wonder....

This particular person is pretty easy to Google, though, and has "consistently unusual" postings in other places, as well. You may note that he is also on a "talent search" type of acting/modeling site.

Slightly off-topic, but as someone who works in this field, that type of site is NOT how you get legitimate work, but people who have no clue think it will help launch their careers. (No offense to anybody who may have done this, but that's not where tv/film work for networks or major studios begins.)

I mention it b/c of the tie-in to HE's interest in modeling, etc.

I knew you hadn't said anything about a purse. The only things related to those subjects that came about today and I posted about were from MSM. One was reported that Mr. Elvis is listed as the owner of the car, which explains why he was called for it. Then on wmbf's 5pm news they reported that he had told them her cell phone and purse had not yet been found.

The question still remains. How many times have you met someone at a boat launch (if it didn't have to do with fishing). I think the answer for everyone is zero times. All moo.

Several times. Mostly when I was younger, but it most definitely happened more than a few times.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I knew you hadn't said anything about a purse. The only things related to those subjects that came about today and I posted about were from MSM. One was reported that Mr. Elvis is listed as the owner of the car, which explains why he was called for it. Then on wmbf's 5pm news they reported that he had told them her cell phone and purse had not yet been found.

Still waiting on msm story about the cell phone and purse. Why was this information misconstrued? Even my little tomboy friend carries a little bag with her with her wallet, bath and body works hand sanitizer and some poons. moo.

Hi floridamomma :seeya: Good to see ya!

I can see this happening, ugh, money, power...sounds like your friend may have the grounds for a potential lawsuit, jmo.
Let me put it this way. Companies are suppoooooooosed to take sexual harassment seriously. They sure do give out a lot of paperwork these days on it.

My thoughts exactly. But she makes darn good money and is happy to be home with her son. She's frustrated, and I understand all to well. Ugh!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

So, for those of us having trouble keeping up with the facts,
the first remains that were found belong to a young 20 something male (not yet identified but two are known to be missing from the area).

More remains have been found nearby the first discovery and then, another set of remains has been found as well at another location not too far away. Is this correct? Neither of these have been id'd but some of them may belong to the human remains belonging to the young male (found first).

Happily, the two women who went missing after HE did, have been located and are safe. Sadly, HE's whereabouts are still unknown.

HE's last known location has not been confirmed (still out on date, condo or left condo in her car and drove to PL). No confirmation yet or ping info released, correct? We know texts and phone calls can take place from anywhere. We know anybody can send a text using someone else's phone if it isn't password protected.

Are there cameras at the condo complex?

Did HE work the day of her date? I know she picked up mail at her parent's house. Did she work earlier that day? Was the day after her date her day off and then she scheduled to go to work the next day?
Can somebody confirm the dates please? The evening of her date and the date she was due to work? Thank you.

The facebook page for Find Jamie Cross has been taken down. I hope those that donated money have not been scammed.

The facebook page for Find Jamie Cross has been taken down. I hope those that donated money have not been scammed.

Sadly I had this same thought. When they started a paypal is when I got suspicious.

This particular person is pretty easy to Google, though, and has "consistently unusual" postings in other places, as well. You may note that he is also on a "talent search" type of acting/modeling site.

Slightly off-topic, but as someone who works in this field, that type of site is NOT how you get legitimate work, but people who have no clue think it will help launch their careers. (No offense to anybody who may have done this, but that's not where tv/film work for networks or major studios begins.)

I mention it b/c of the tie-in to HE's interest in modeling, etc.

Imo, these are the types of social media sites to be concerned about as far as the wrong type of exposure a girl could unknowingly attract.
Earlier, I learned via this thread that WS has a Model Mayhem thread.
Learn something new around here everyday!

Predators are able to sense weakness and play to it. That is a possibility if somebody who is close to HE isn't involved in her disappearance.

Sadly I had this same thought. When they started a paypal is when I got suspicious.

Me too and asking for donations for the kids so soon. I'm sorry CUE and LE spent so much time trying to help and investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip