SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought for a while that SM confessed the day before they were arrested (Feb 20th) when he took reported that he was assaulted and was transported to the hospital,
Snipped from the PR:
"THE VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED TO GRAND STRAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BY MYRTLE BEACH MEDICS. SERGEANT HULL WAS NOTIFIED OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. DETECTIVE KITELINGER RESPONDED TO THE HOSPITAL TO ASSIST WITH THE INVESTIGATION."
IMO, things were escalating at home with TM and SM may have feared for his and the rest of the family's safety, thus faking an "incident" to get away from TM for long enough to talk to LE.
JMO
I had put that on the back burner and never gave it much thought, but you could be right. The more we hear about what could have been going on in Tammy's house of horrors...anything is possible. Could she have been the one to assault him?

Someone posted a link at the end of the last thread that is where people are getting it from. Here is what I gather, right away SM tells LE about the sex in the car in hopes to prove an alibi...maybe. It sounds like later down the road it is discovered some sex texts were sent heather from Tammy. They both involve these two having sex, but the act of sending sexual act pictures is not IE. The charge is actually, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent." What I read was they initially weren't going to charge them, but when they saw they sent her pictures it showed rage and she was scared, so they did after the fact.

But again, to me this makes no sense. The pictures have nothing to do with the IE. Charge them with, Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent. The IE charges will not stick unless they have video. I think the thought process is so flawed and I pray this is not how they speak or act about the murder or kidnapping.

But what if the pictures they took of themselves in a sexual act clearly show that they are in a public place? Maybe they captured a public scene outside the window of their car while snapping pictures of themselves. Or maybe they even made a video of themselves on their phone. eww Wouldn't that be the same as evidence captured on a security video camera?

According to article quoted in these threads earlier: "Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

If that is so, and SM admitted to such, they won't need a video for the IE charges, they have a confession.

BBM - so then does this make sense, after LE interview the M's they get statements of their whereabouts that night...and the M's admit to sex after Heather's disappearance and it's really before which goes to the motive of harassment of Heather by TM ( sending the texts), especially the night she goes missing...which ties them to Heather and or the disappearance?...as per the LE the inital charges are "irrelevant" in that they didn't prove anything at the time and used them to get the M's in so that they could question them further about their whereabouts; connections to Heather, etc...JMO

does this sound right?

I have thought for a while that SM confessed the day before they were arrested (Feb 20th) when he took reported that he was assaulted and was transported to the hospital,
Snipped from the PR:
"THE VICTIM WAS TRANSPORTED TO GRAND STRAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BY MYRTLE BEACH MEDICS. SERGEANT HULL WAS NOTIFIED OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. DETECTIVE KITELINGER RESPONDED TO THE HOSPITAL TO ASSIST WITH THE INVESTIGATION."
IMO, things were escalating at home with TM and SM may have feared for his and the rest of the family's safety, thus faking an "incident" to get away from TM for long enough to talk to LE.
JMO

Exactly along the lines I was thinking!

LE rushed to arrest them on the IE and obstruction charges, IMO, knowing they would be arresting them on kidnapping and murder shortly thereafter. And I believe LE has always been willing to let the IE be dropped.

For some reason LE needed to arrest them quickly, maybe they were really gonna run, or TM was threatening to kill them all. I believe this theory of SM telling LE something that day is very plausible!

I had put that on the back burner and never gave it much thought, but you could be right. The more we hear about what could have been going on in Tammy's house of horrors...anything is possible. Could she have been the one to assault him?

And could SM's attorney's behavior be a huge act to pull the wool over the eyes of TM and he is working behind the scene's to get a plea deal for SM?

Whew... Getting caught from two days is tough! I am almost at the end of the previous thread! One thing I want to point out from my personal experience regarding phone data and phone activity...

I often find that turning on my data wears down my battery BIG TIME!!! I often turn my "data" on and off to conserve battery life. That doesn't mean I'm not using my phone for texts, phone calls, taking pictures, etc.

This is all my own experience/opinion with my phone... If it was 3am, and my battery was running low, and I was waiting for an important call/text or wanting to make an important call/text, I would definitely turn my data OFF to conserve the battery. So, in theory, I can still say send a text, make a call, take pictures with my phone without data being on.

Also (Just my own opinion/thought here), I think the GPS/NAV function only "checks in" when data is on. I could be wrong. I just played with my settings a bit, and found you can turn GPS/location finder ON and OFF as well. It only took me 30 seconds to find that on my own.

Newbie here! Just testing how to post. I've been reading for weeks. I'm an hour from Myrtle Beach. Spent my childhood playing in the sand and my "coming of age" years ... Well ... Coming of age. I don't normally sleuth but this just breaks my heart.

Best info ever! Thank you!

How does the thread recognize my last post read? Do I need to mark it somehow? My boss will appreciate if can learn to do this a bit quicker! :)

I keep asking and never get an answer to this question. Has it been proven that TM and or SM sent pictures of themselves having sex to heather? This keeps getting posted like it is fact and maybe it is but I just want to see where that comes from since the IE description I read said it came from SM confessing to sex in his vehicle with TM but no mention of pictures.

Can someone post a link to where I can see this actually happened or is this just an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. But there's been a whole lot of extrapolation going on here in the last 24. Hoppy's spent a good part of their day reorienting those who came late to the party.

Newbie here! Just testing how to post. I've been reading for weeks. I'm an hour from Myrtle Beach. Spent my childhood playing in the sand and my "coming of age" years ... Well ... Coming of age. I don't normally sleuth but this just breaks my heart.

How does the thread recognize my last post read? Do I need to mark it somehow? My boss will appreciate if can learn to do this a bit quicker! :)

When I go to a thread I have been on before, I just use "view first unread" and it takes me to where I left off...

now that's a phrase that rolls off the tongue easily

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi razzledazzle

There is a button at the top left that says View First Unread.

Glad you are here:)

Okay, considering the relationship between SM and Heather and the fact that lengthy relationships of any kind, especially of the sexual nature always end up with someone or both people caring. SM called Heather, wanted to see her but she rejected him. She called her roommate and after some time decided in her mind that she did want to see him. She tried the pay phone with no luck, so she calls the cellphone. When the phone starts ringing TM gets very angry. When Heather calls back again, TM tells SM to answer it and go with what is being said and tell her to come see him. He scared for his life, BIG possibility that TM has a gun in her hand, SM tells Heather to meet him at PTL. TM waits for the time it takes for Heather to get there and heads out. With SM cell phone in hand, takes SM truck and doesn't answer the calls Heather is making to SM phone. When she arrives, something happens, something bad. She then comes back to the house with Heathers belongings and body and confronts SM with this. Uses whatever she can to convince him to clean up the mess.

Okay, considering the relationship between SM and Heather and the fact that lengthy relationships of any kind, especially of the sexual nature always end up with someone or both people caring. SM called Heather, wanted to see her but she rejected him. She called her roommate and after some time decided in her mind that she did want to see him. She tried the pay phone with no luck, so she calls the cellphone. When the phone starts ringing TM gets very angry. When Heather calls back again, TM tells SM to answer it and go with what is being said and tell her to come see him. He scared for his life, BIG possibility that TM has a gun in her hand, SM tells Heather to meet him at PTL. TM waits for the time it takes for Heather to get there and heads out. With SM cell phone in hand, takes SM truck and doesn't answer the calls Heather is making to SM phone. When she arrives, something happens, something bad. She then comes back to the house with Heathers belongings and body and confronts SM with this. Uses whatever she can to convince him to clean up the mess.

That has been my basic scenario from day 1.

But I still can't figure out TMs taunting. I understand it is her pathology, but do we have any cases of a POI taunting the public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow