SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should run the dogs all through the areas of Heather's condos again, (and by this I mean outside every single condo on that road) if they have not done so already. jmo

How long would dogs be able to pick up on a scent? We've had some rain too, wouldn't that interfere?

Has it been brought up here whether Heather has a Snapchat account, a site that will delete (if there is such a thing) shortly after a text or pic has been posted?

Maybe she doesn't smoke cigarettes but maybe once in awhile partakes in a little herbal remedy :D as so many kids do? I know people that say they don't smoke but they're referring to ciggies, as they do smoke a joint every now & then. According to Heather's social media, since she typed this out herself, anybody would have a hard time proving she didn't smoke weed.

She said herself that she passed a drug test and smoked the day before what what... In so many words. I'm not seeing her having a problem with Mary-J. Only normal young college kid stuff. For whatever that is worth.

I'm chiming in late on this one, so forgive me if this has been brought up. As far as I know (I work for the military and hubby has worked civilian jobs-both of us subjected to drug testing), the employer can set the standards for the test. In other words, they can ignore pot up to a certain ppm, parts per million, and look at the results for other illegal drugs or heavy marijuana use. Maybe a poster here in the medical field can clarify.

Ah, DH kind of clarified this for me. It depends on the test and the the job. High security jobs use high $$ testing which probably wouldn't be used for another type job.

Getting NG and big media is great...but this seems a very local event to me. I think the answers are right there in MB, maybe amongst people she knows.

The person of interest could be someone that works with boats or at a bait shop. Which would mean that the boat ramp is second nature to this person. So since him being around this stuff walking around in the dark might not be an uncommon thing for this person.

People who do this kind of stuff usually find a way to blend in with the environment so you don't expect them of doing this kind of thing.

Le saying some people are not cooperating is mostly what makes me lean more toward a non-stranger, I think.

Ryan, there are no street lights or cameras at the landing. You may not have been reading here when I posted this video of the Landing itself and Peachtree Landing Road.

Peachtree Landing Road - YouTube

Yes, I remember the video. But even after looking at it a 3rd or 4th time, I couldn't tell if I saw poles off to the edges of the parking after you turned around to leave. They could've been trees, but I could not tell as I could not see the top of them. What I remember most is someone stating that there was no lighting there.

I guess I missed the announcement of CreekRatz being a verified insider. What section are you verified for?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Here are our verified insiders at this time for Heather's case

Elvis, Heather

Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider

Yes, I remember the video. But even after looking at it a 3rd or 4th time, I couldn't tell if I saw poles off to the edges of the parking after you turned around to leave. They could've been trees, but I could not tell as I could not see the top of them. What I remember most is someone stating that there was no lighting there.

My friend and I both commented about not seeing lights or light poles, granted it was around 2:15 in the afternoon and lighting wouldn't be needed at that time of day but if you look at WMBF News the only lights you'll see are those set up for the camera crews.

I think I'm allowed to post this.
Concerning SM: Some noticed she stopped posting on her twitter acct the 29th of Nov. I just realized she has two accounts and the second is protected. Perhaps she was being bothered on first one and she started a new one?

Ryan, there are no street lights or cameras at the landing. You may not have been reading here when I posted this video of the Landing itself and Peachtree Landing Road.

Peachtree Landing Road - YouTube

Thank you so much for re-posting this. I got a sick and dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach watching it though. Why on earth would she be at the end of that long road so late at night? It must be total darkness down there at night. Is PTL road the same as Tidewater where the searches are going on? I'm trying to get an idea of where the searches are in relation to the road you just showed. Now that I have actually seen the landing and the road leading to it, she either had to be meeting someone that she needed complete privacy with or someone dumped her car there. Actually, someone putting their boat in at night could have taken her....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow