Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm allowed to post this.
Concerning SM: Some noticed she stopped posting on her twitter acct the 29th of Nov. I just realized she has two accounts and the second is protected. Perhaps she was being bothered on first one and she started a new one?

will LE be able to see that????

I was the one in Camo smoking. On that note. All the cigs I smoked, I put the butts in my pocket. I would not have thrown them down. I got more respect for nature. Plus I know better than that.

Ryan, there are no street lights or cameras at the landing. You may not have been reading here when I posted this video of the Landing itself and Peachtree Landing Road.

We were wondering about whether there might be some sort of security camera there. I'm thinking of the kind that's mainly to detect vandalism or that sort of thing.

Also, did she have a passport and could she have left? I would hope the airlines would've been checked first. Border patrol would know wether she has left or not.

Someone just said something about 2 twitter accounts. There is another girl in Conway by the same name. She is underage, juvenile, that is probably her account. I feel bad for her since I'm sure this is bringing her some creeeeps.

Here are our verified insiders at this time for Heather's case

Elvis, Heather

Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider

Thanks Ima!!! Since you're both verified insiders I'm guessing either like, LE or Media or something of the sort. Either way thanks to both of you for the work you're doing on the inside! ;)

Re: the cellphone:
or pawn shops (but I doubt this, chances are it was tossed/destroyed).

or still in the perp's possession or property, assuming the worst (a RAT / Alexis Murphy type situation)

I was the one in Camo smoking. On that note. All the cigs I smoked, I put the butts in my pocket. I would not have thrown them down. I got more respect for nature. Plus I know better than that.

Thank you for you participation. I'm a smoker too and do the same. Can you tell us about your "feel" of the search?

interesting comment on FHEF..under posts by others. about guys fishing at the landing being the ones who reported the car. and not the police

Capt Tab, Thank You for searching, joining Websleuths, and putting the butts in your pocket! I have MAD RESPECT for you to come here & man up! Stellar!

The reason I posted that is bc its against forensic collection rules, could potentially contaminate evidence. I supplied the link for the collection standards. I'm not a forensic med, but I did take some similar med classes in college, I don't know if its bc of the ashes maybe?

I'm on my cell so sorry to hit & run, just wanted to pop in to say I give total props to you for coming here! Many thanks!

Thank you for you participation. I'm a smoker too and do the same. Can you tell us about your "feel" of the search?
Wow...We covered a lot of ground. Connie with CUE was great. I am from Socastee area. I thought the areas we searched we did a good job. This was my 1st time searching with CUE. I thought we were in the right areas around the PTL site. I don't really know what I am suppose to say or not say about where we did search. I just join this site today so please be patient with me.

Who was it that said 30,000 Likes wasn't the magic number for the national MS Media?

Findheatherelvis FB Page
30,100 likes · 21,390 talking about this
https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

It was supposedly 30,000 for Nancy Grace. Of course that's already happened.

Has it been brought up here whether Heather has a Snapchat account, a site that will delete (if there is such a thing) shortly after a text or pic has been posted?

Not to my knowledge but good Lord. With the recent hacking that would be a mess!

Getting NG and big media is great...but this seems a very local event to me. I think the answers are right there in MB, maybe amongst people she knows.

Well, yes, I tend to agree with my primary theory. However my secondary theory does involve transport out of the area. And either way, applying pressure, especially if someone is withholding, could be helpful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Capt Tab, Thank You for searching, joining Websleuths, and putting the butts in your pocket! I have MAD RESPECT for you to come here & man up! Stellar!

The reason I posted that is bc its against forensic collection rules, could potentially contaminate evidence. I supplied the link for the collection standards. I'm not a forensic med, but I did take some similar med classes in college, I don't know if its bc of the ashes maybe?

I'm on my cell so sorry to hit & run, just wanted to pop in to say I give total props to you for coming here! Many thanks!
Totally understand. When I saw my picture, I was like oh no you big dummy. I want to help this family. I live here. My heart is breaking for them.

Ryan, there are no street lights or cameras at the landing. You may not have been reading here when I posted this video of the Landing itself and Peachtree Landing Road.

Peachtree Landing Road - YouTube

This was an excellent idea. We can all see the terrain with Google Maps, but it isn't the same as driving it. It made me revisit the topic on just how the car happened to be there and when.

About 1:40 into it appeared there was patrol car parked on the left. Speed trap? Of course, after HE went missing, they may have more of presence there now.

:seeya:, Andi Claire! Here is the link on verified professionals and insiders at Websleuths, some brief explanations on each term, and who is verified in which cases and which professions here on the forums:

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

wow ~thank you for sharing the link! This is really an impressive site! A friend told me about it shortly after HE went missing and I have been checking daily for new information. LE has given the locals in the area NOTHING.

Thanks for letting me join in the conversation and I pray that she is found safely and soon!

Someone just said something about 2 twitter accounts. There is another girl in Conway by the same name. She is underage, juvenile, that is probably her account. I feel bad for her since I'm sure this is bringing her some creeeeps.

Yes, I know. But this one isn't her (younger girl) account. This one is HE private acct. Can only see profile page, not sure which acct comes first.

interesting comment on FHEF..under posts by others. about guys fishing at the landing being the ones who reported the car. and not the police

I can see that! The car was probably in their way when trying to back down the ramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow