SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the FHE FB page they posted a pic of a car that was similar to Heathers and asked people to try to remember if they saw this type of car during the time Heather couldn't be accounted for until the time the car was found. They said they didn't have a pic of the real car-the admin said this.
Didn't LE let dad take the car? Don't they have the exact car? I would think a pic of her exact car would be most helpful in the event she had stickers on it or something particular to just her car.
Wonder why they didn't take a pic?
I'm hoping it was rumor and that dad didn't take the car and that LE has the car.
Was it ever in MSM that dad drove the car away from the landing? Or did someone posting here say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The perp could be a patron though as well. Someone she encountered through her job, was friendly with but had no personal connection too.
As usual, the exact reason for this crime isn't clear cut imo. There are three camps; close and personal, acquaintance/co-worker or community perp.
(snipped)

I can think of at least three other possibilities:

Accident
Ran off with a man lover
Walked away for some other reason

It's possible that an intruder was waiting for HE when she got home, and may have waited until she went to bed to take her, and drove her car to PTL to make his escape with her.

JMO

Did HE have a habit of leaving lights on?
Locking her door to her apt?
Could someone else have a key to that apt? another X roommate ??? or X BF of current roommate? Landlord???
Did date see her into the apt? or just drop her off?
We don't even know what clothes she wore when she was last seen.............

I'm surprised with all the new coverage like the i.d. channel, a private investigator has not volunteered to help the Elvis family pro bono. moo.

A couple of screeners from the Nancy Grace footage

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HE-CAR.jpg
    HE-CAR.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 269
  • he-map.jpg
    he-map.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 270
LOCALS..........is there a short cut from PTL dot to Parents home dot? It doesn't look to far away......3-4 miles? Has that been searched???
are there houses in between? Could she run or try to run there?

I sent this e-mail out this morning to the Horry County Public Information Department:

I got a response quickly stating that she would forward the question to HCPD and then got this response directly from Lieutenant Kegler.

I thanked him for his reply, the HCPD search efforts and if I could share his message. He said...

Gave me a slightly better feeling I guess. But, the search continues for HE. :(

You should encourage him to have someone look through these threads. Lots of helpful minds here.

snipped..

"Myrtle Manor" is in the same vein as "Honey Boo Boo" and is on TLC.

I cannot watch TLC. The Learning Channel. I don't know exactly what they are trying to teach. It's like watching a circus side show.

I'm surprised with all the new coverage like the i.d. channel, a private investigator has not volunteered to help the Elvis family pro bono. moo.

I think a PI from the VA area offered his services pro bono he said he had experience with national media and offered help when he found out they were going to be highlighted on Nancy Grace. He gave a few tips or things to beware of once case gets national attention and mentioned things to keep focused on etc etc
He posted to the FHE FB page and left his number and other info in case they were interested. Seemed like a genuine guy not a sensationalist.
I think he even mentioned that he had personal experience with a missing family member but I could be completely confusing that part.
That's all I know I haven't been back to that post to know what became of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a Vine account for Heather. Here is the link. I asked a mod about mentioning it but not sure about the link. Please remove if not ok.

This is a video of Heather :-)

https://vine.co/v/huXa0KlJ3MX

ETA: You will probably have to have a Vine account to view.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Didn't LE let dad take the car? Don't they have the exact car? I would think a pic of her exact car would be most helpful in the event she had stickers on it or something particular to just her car.
Wonder why they didn't take a pic?
I'm hoping it was rumor and that dad didn't take the car and that LE has the car.
Tapatalk

HE's father took the car on the 19th. On the 20th, she was reported as missing. I assume LE now has the car looking for forensic evidence, and that is probably why they are having to show a photo that looks like her car. For all we know, LE could have her car all but taken apart by now...

I cannot watch TLC. The Learning Channel. I don't know exactly what they are trying to teach. It's like watching a circus side show.

HA! I know. Not very much learning, other than maybe what not to do? although... at least when I'm home sick I'm not coming across footage of home births and stuff. *shudder*

Anyone think He could have parked her car at the boatlanding to meet her date. Then they just went back to the apartment and He was suppose to get her car later. Besides the date has anyone else confirmed the car was at the apartment.

You know, the Daniel Tosh retweet by her is on the same day as her 66 days tweet, Nov. 5th.

That's a kinda telling/freaky thing to retweet, is it not?

Not sure it's okay to link, but surely you guys know where to find it!

DT? I saw 'RudyOH' (responses to) but don't recall a DT.
Oh, you're saying Twitter. That is different from Tumblr, correct?
(obviously, I'm a 'rent' - lol!)
Is there significance to DT?

Thanks (now I can't find who responded), I get it now. retweeting can be from a stranger/famous person or friend = anybody. duh.
Further along in the thread, someone posted a reference to the tweet about what to do or not to do to your wife. I recall that now. Sick though. Not my kind of humor! I'm beginning to understand where the bf w/wife comments are coming from now.

I found a Vine account for Heather. Here is the link. I asked a mod about mentioning it but not sure about the link. Please remove if not ok.

This is a video of Heather :-)

https://vine.co/v/huXa0KlJ3MX

ETA: You will probably have to have a Vine account to view.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Wow ~ that made me very sad! She is a pretty girl with such beautiful brown eyes. Her poor parents...I simply cannot imagine!

DT? I saw 'RudyOH' (responses to) but don't recall a DT.
Oh, you're saying Twitter. That is different from Tumblr, correct?
(obviously, I'm a 'rent' - lol!)
Is there significance to DT? Why is he allowed to be named?

Daniel Tosh is a comedian who has a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.0

Wow ~ that made me very sad! She is a pretty girl with such beautiful brown eyes. Her poor parents...I simply cannot imagine!

What is she saying....and why the VW filmed???? I don't have a vine acct.
201 days ago.....is that important date???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow