SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely agree, except it could also just be she found it funny. Or with songs or stuff, it could have been stuck in her head. Lord only knows I get the weirdest things stuck in my head... until I start singing It's a Small World or This is the Song That Doesn't End.

:floorlaugh: I literally just spit my drink out...

MOO - thinking about some recent posts - So perhaps HE is on an ADHD medicine; so she goes to see her doctor every month so doc can monitor weight gain/loss; and also, to make sure that patient is taking the prescribed medication and taking the medication in the prescribed amount, doc is taking monthly urine tests. What else might the monthly urine test show?

Those who noticed HE's relationship status... I found her aunt's twitter today (please don't make me go back and find it). She said that Heather and her roommate posted they were in a relationship together because they thought it would be cute. A joke. Since Heather has gone missing, the roommate doesn't want to change it.

I saw the young girls mother had let everyone know it's just a joke in the comments posted on the first picture on HE's fb page. I never thought it was true anyway. She's young.....young gals do stuff like that sometimes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1281058607009.34028.1846395548&type=1&theater

Am I remembering correctly that TE mentioned HE going into cosmetology a Bolt out of the blue and us speculating as to why it would be surprising given she was trained and licensed?

Maybe what you do when a monthly urine test shows something and you can't wear the TK uniform and begin to put on weight,is pursue a career you've always had on the back burner?

Maybe someones mom had children young and that would make you like them? Literally?

After the post went up on the FB page where they thanked people, there was speculation here that it sounded a bit odd. Well, there's a new post on the FB page that says that people were reading too far into it, and need to stop playing "petty games". It sounds like the people who run the page read here, which is not surprising. But that's the second time, they've made a bigger deal out of people questioning something than it needs to be.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24457496/...ks-supporters-a-month-after-she-was-last-seen

Also, Bill Barrett's close ties with the Elvis' family motivated him to gather as many tips as possible about what happened.

That's why he set up an anonymous tip tent last Friday, which is located near Bob Evans in Myrtle Beach off of 501 by the railroad tracks.

Barrett hopes for similar results to last weekend's efforts, when his team received more than 50 leads about the disappearance of Elvis.

"It has been amazing all the things people have come and given us. Vehicle descriptions, plate numbers, things that they'd seen that there's no possible way they would tell the police," said Barrett.

"Following up on the tips, interviewing people, conducting interviews, and going out and talking to people and we're hoping that we come up on something soon," said Kegler.

Am I remembering correctly that TE mentioned HE going into cosmetology a Bolt out of the blue and us speculating as to why it would be surprising given she was trained and licensed?

Maybe what you do when a monthly urine test shows something and you can't wear the TK uniform and begin to put on weight,is pursue a career you've always had on the back burner?

Maybe someones mom had children young and that would make you like them? Literally?

Wasn't the "like mother like daughter" tweet in March?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted by me, there are enough random incorrect thoughts already lol

In my opinion; she may have had a second account for that specific reason. To avoid having her family and close friends. I used to have two- and used the other to message people I didn't want other people knowing about. Also- a friend of mine recently make a different account under a random name so he could continue to talk to his female friends because his wife is extremely controlling. How sad; I know.

Twitter, I believe...i had it up for a while, but my Ipad shuts down when I go there for some reason...

Mine does the same thing. Ipad and twitter don't mix! :banghead:

Mine too. My son told me he thinks its bc I don't have the Twitter app downloaded. I don't tweet so I don't want the app lol. So I just take my time when I'm scrolling to make sure the iPad keeps up, otherwise it closes my tabs if I scroll too fast on Twitter. When I'm on a pc I don't have this problem.

It might be worthwhile taking a look at these areas, if not already done so. At least a quick run by the dogs? jmo

Stron's Lake
Old Woman's Lake
Old Mill Lake
*note river connecting
Peachtree Lake (not Peachtree Pond)
Granddaddy Lake

Fishing holes / wooded areas near these lakes...camping...(thinking out loud)

I feel kinda sorry for the "first date" guy, if it was actually a formal first date, and not just a night out with a friend (do not know what to believe anymore) if he thought all this time she called her roommate especially to say how great the date was, as it seems like that is probably not why she called roommate...IMO

I think he's actually pretty lucky, if an ex could be jealous enough to harm HE, he could have vanished also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes