SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw someone bring up an interesting thing. What was the position of HE's driver seat? Did it seem as though a 5ft tall girl had been driving it, or someone taller?

Seems valid question to me.

Also if TE had a concern at that time she was in danger, why move the car?

would LE have requested it moved?

Post on the Fb I saw mentioning Ws was just from a...psychic...saying he read about the case here.

WS was directly mentioned over on the FHE fb page 26 minutes ago....take a look at what was said. I can't discuss it here, but look please.....not sure how long that post will stay on their page since the family has chosen not to use that type of avenue to find HE.

It's a post in the "Recent Posts By Others" section

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

BBM - this is going to get interesting now :twocents:

From one of the FHE search announcement posts... apparently there's discord with BB and the admins regarding LE vs CUE search (so presumably both are happening separately)? I wonder what the source of the disagreement is? Hope it's okay to paraphrase/speculate on that.

What or who is BB?

I can't seem to see it so may have gone already, or may be because I'm only on my phone. Are you allowed to paraphrase it?

Ummm, I'm not sure because the person who posted it is the type of person we can't discuss here because of how this person deduces things....you know, using visions, etc.

Mods? Please help answer the question.

That is what I'm thinking to. HE might have been there Monday night also. Or the neighbor got it wrong, but who knows. But IMO that is really late to keep meeting someone there so this person had to be single...right?

OK I'm sitting on my hands....

Another view ... if someone wasn't single and did not want their significant other to find out he was communicating with HE in the middle of the night.... perhaps he would wait to meet up with her when he usually left for work. Or when he usually left for a run/bike ride/some kind of exercise. Perhaps he lived somewhat close to the boat landing and she was waiting for him to leave his house when he usually does each morning.

Just some thoughts... no facts... merely speculation...

From one of the FHE search announcement posts... apparently there's discord with BB and the admins regarding LE vs CUE search (so presumably both are happening separately)? I wonder what the source of the disagreement is? Hope it's okay to paraphrase/speculate on that.

What or who is BB?

He's one of the folks who have been highly involved with the search. The one who set up the "anonymous tips" tent....

WS was directly mentioned over on the FHE fb page 26 minutes ago....take a look at what was said. I can't discuss it here, but look please.....not sure how long that post will stay on their page since the family has chosen not to use that type of avenue to find HE.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......../my thoughts redacted/
__sitting on fingers__

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I feel bad that a lot of people are criticizing the family on the FB page for not wanting to use a psychic. I don't blame them. There are also people saying their posts are being deleted, and it sounds like they were asking questions about the case, trying to get a discussion going about it. Maybe because the family reads there, they don't feel comfortable seeing posts where people talk about what they think happened to Heather?

Post on the Fb I saw mentioning Ws was just from a...psychic...saying he read about the case here.

He went on to give his "theories" as well......

Again, I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about him directly mentioning WS. :scared:

Can't find it...I guess it is already gone...like too many things lately!

Ummm, I'm not sure because the person who posted it is the type of person we can't discuss here because of how this person deduces things....you know, using visions, etc.

Mods? Please help answer the question.

it is a comment... we don't discuss comments as they are considered rumors. Hope that helps.

And yes to the other question... the FHE page is allowed to be linked to.. just no copy and paste/discussion of comments.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing for WS as it might garner unwanted attention/scrutiny from FHE folks......IMHO :eek:

Its okay. No worries here. Websleuths does not participate in facebook stuff. We don't get involved in the drama. The family and facebook admin will deal with it as they deem necessary.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention, though. That is appreciated :loveyou:

Salem

There is an old rock or sand quarry adjacent to PTL. It has a huge lake. Used to be gated off with old construction equipment parked there. Has that area been searched? Does anyone know?

If someone hurt HE, the law will find them. You know, I've never been to prison, [modsnip]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another view ... if someone wasn't single and did not want their significant other to find out he was communicating with HE in the middle of the night.... perhaps he would wait to meet up with her when he usually left for work. Or when he usually left for a run/bike ride/some kind of exercise. Perhaps he lived somewhat close to the boat landing and she was waiting for him to leave his house when he usually does each morning.

Just some thoughts... no facts... merely speculation...

On this note, I was thinking that maybe HE feared this person knowing where she had just moved or possibly someone close to them. This would explain meeting in a neutral area where she felt safe.

I read last night it was a good thing that HE spoke with her roommate, and it really is, but her roomie being out of town may have lead to someone feeling this was their opportunity to take care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oakes