SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all that's been said recently, I can't help but believe that LE is just very close to an arrest.

Some of what we don't know that may be key:

- We don't if the car was processed for trace evidence - hair, fingerprints, fibers, DNA, etc. They could have gone back after TE drove it home on the 19th. Unlike TV, it can take months for the results to come back.

- We know from HE's date that her car was parked at her condo early on the 18th. Next we know about HE's car, it is at PTL in the late afternoon on the 19th.

- Related to that last point, there is software pkg and website available to government personnel run by DigitalGlobe. On this site, one can select a date range and view satellite images. I know there was a satellite image for approx. 11:30 AM on 18 Dec. HOWEVER from a point just to the west of PTL to the north end of MB it is UNAVAILABLE. My guess is LE has already accessed it, made copies and had it removed. LE already has a better timeline on the car than we do and have already narrowed the timeframe.

- And going from that last point, what has LE found in surveillance videos on the various routes to PTL. And this might well include video from home security systems that are not known to the general public.

LE is still putting the pieces together on this and if the person or persons out there know something else they should do the right thing and help accelerate this process.

If DR's post is true, which so far she has been right on.

Ohhh mmmmm geee. :scared:

If the latest info is correct, I certainly hope LE is close by to prevent further tragedy.

Has anyone found evidence of the RSO RM being involved in cosmetology?

Can someone remind me where Heather took this course, and precisely when?

I tried to reply a bit ago, but my laptop kept reloading WS over and over so I apologize if this was already answered.

I don't know about your first question, but a VI said Heather went to the cosmetology program in HS, so I think she came out with a certificate (my niece did the same thing). I don't know if she took any further course(s).

A top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone but me get the willies when PTF mentioned seeing the bra/bathing suit top, and then posted the picture of it?

Could be something left behind by a "loving" couple, or... connected to one of our numerous missing women?

Like someone predicted several days ago, I believe we may have answers & POI(s) by tomorrow..

After all that's been said recently, I can't help but believe that LE is just very close to an arrest.

Some of what we don't know that may be key:

- We don't if the car was processed for trace evidence - hair, fingerprints, fibers, DNA, etc. They could have gone back after TE drove it home on the 19th. Unlike TV, it can take months for the results to come back.

- We know from HE's date that her car was parked at her condo early on the 18th. Next we know about HE's car, it is at PTL in the late afternoon on the 19th.

- Related to that last point, there is software pkg and website available to government personnel run by DigitalGlobe. On this site, one can select a date range and view satellite images. I know there was a satellite image for approx. 11:30 AM on 18 Dec. HOWEVER from a point just to the west of PTL to the north end of MB it is UNAVAILABLE. My guess is LE has already accessed it, made copies and had it removed. LE already has a better timeline on the car than we do and have already narrowed the timeframe.

- And going from that last point, what has LE found in surveillance videos on the various routes to PTL. And this might well include video from home security systems that are not known to the general public.

LE is still putting the pieces together on this and if the person or persons out there know something else they should do the right thing and help accelerate this process.

using that software can they access the site of where phone calls(knowing the time calls were made) were made from and look for certain vehicles ?

I am seriously sitting here holding back tears.

I think we all need to prepare ourselves for what a lot of us have known in our gut for a while now....

I am so sad.

Whoever set out to harm her is an insecure coward...I hope he or she is caught, publically scorned and brutally punished.

SBM
RIGHT... I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, [modsnip]
On an unrelated note, I have a strong interest in statement analysis... it speaks volumes. Especially phrases that are repeated.

Jus' sayin'....

I am seriously sitting here holding back tears.

I think we all need to prepare ourselves for what a lot of us have known in our gut for a while now....

I am so sad.

Me too. I've sat glued to this for so long my eyes hurt, but I can't tear myself away... I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

SBM
RIGHT... I hate to be the bearer of bad news [modsnip].

On an unrelated note, I have a strong interest in statement analysis... it speaks volumes. Especially phrases that are repeated.

Jus' sayin'....

I'm reminded of the case of the Carolina Panthers football player who had his pregnant girlfriend murdered so he wouldn't have to pay child support. He was sentenced to 18 years - coincidentally the same period of time he would've been paying support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879