GUILTY SC - HT, 4, Johns Island, 13 Feb 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the mom never was able to speak and did not give LE identification. Maybe neighbors did. That could be why they took a while coming out with identification and didn't do Amber alert. And they led us to believe the identification was from her so that tips would come in faster.

This is my thought as well. It all seems weird and doesn't make a lot of sense. Especially considering how long she was laying there.....she had to have been VERY severely injured :(.

God, I hope this wasn't a hit from a really stupid hit man who steals a child and then uses the debit card....

This is my thought as well. It all seems weird and doesn't make a lot of sense. Especially considering how long she was laying there.....she had to have been VERY severely injured :(.

God, I hope this wasn't a hit from a really stupid hit man who steals a child and then uses the debit card....

A hit man? Could you please explain what you mean by a hit man? A hit paid by whom for what reason, and wouldn't a hit man make sure his target was dead? I don't recall hit men beating someone. They most often shoot them execution style. I have never heard of a hit man leaving their target alive either. Hit men dont take any of the possessions belonging to their target that can be linked back to them.

To me nothing about him sounds like a hit man but he most certainly is an evil man up to no good.

JMO though

Charges are from MS. Maybe he killed someone during the chase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, what a brute. I wonder if he invaded someone's home and murdered them?

H is so lucky to be alive being with such a violent man.

A hit man? Could you please explain what you mean by a hit man? A hit paid by whom for what reason, and wouldn't a hit man make sure his target was dead? I don't recall hit men beating someone. They most often shoot them execution style. I have never heard of a hit man leaving their target alive either. Hit men dont take any of the possessions belonging to their target that can be linked back to them.

To me nothing about him sounds like a hit man but he most certainly is an evil man up to no good.

JMO though

Have you followed the case of Teresa Sievers? She was beaten to death upon her return home from the airport.

My point is that maybe she actually WAS dead (or he thought she was) and the public was purposefully misinformed.

Perhaps he killed the person whose car he stole.

Did he steal another car in MS? tia

He could have broken into a home with one person inside and murdered them taking their personal possessions like credit cards, cash, and their vehicle.

Another family's life changed forever.

JMO

As oceanblueeyes said, maybe he did already have a warrant out for arrest. Maybe there was surveillance footage from the neighborhood so they knew his identity all along. From LE's own mouths, there's a lot they are not revealing at this point.

It is a Federal murder charge.

[FONT=&amp]"A federal murder charge is also listed for Evans, according to Madison County, Mississippi jail records."

[/FONT]http://www.wlox.com/story/37523717/federal-court-hearing-scheduled-for-man-accused-of-kidnapping-4-year-old-on-johns-island

Ashley Blackstone‏Verified account @ashblackstone

“In my mind, these guys are heroes. They were doing their job, but they went above & beyond the scope of their job to contact me. They are responsible for that little girl being safe today. They are heroes”- Riverside Police Chief on railroad workers spotting missing HT

https://twitter.com/ashblackstone/status/964552994204344325

Wanna ask again, why does his neck look so odd on his right side? (Click to enlarge)

DWK0UnnXkAEDa6M.jpg

Wanna ask again, why does his neck look so odd on his right side? (Click to enlarge)

attachment.php

He has a neck tattoo. You can see it better in old mugshots.

5a859ef57526b.image.jpg

He's due in court in half an hour, is that right?

It’s been posted that the murder charge was a mistake.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article200525494.html

Phew. Thats good to know. Minor inaccuracy there. He was not caught in Madison, County. He is just being held there to make his appearance in Federal Court. He was actually apprehended in Kemper County and taken to Lauderdale County to be held initially. Those counties are along the AL line. Madison County is closer to the center of the state and next door to Jackson, where the federal courthouse is. Minor details, but being from here they stand out to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butterfliesfly777
Back